Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use diversification? - page 2. (Read 4331 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
March 25, 2019, 04:40:03 PM

i think we need to diversify and not bet everything on a single altcoin that can go well or badly but bet on more coins maybe smaller sums so there will be more chances of earning...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 25, 2019, 10:40:06 AM
At the moment I have most of my portfolio in one project and I know that's risky but because I earn daily from it, it is sustaining me right now and also allows me to have some left over to diversify a little too, so am hoping by 2020 to have some nice bags again if I can leverage the gains made by this one really cool project, which I am also trying to grow my stake more in at the same time as growing some other bag lot sizes. I do believe this token has at least a x 5 potential to rise over the coming four to six weeks due to its massive news reveal yesterday. Paid fudders are going around trying hard to suppress the price of good projects, but they can't prevail forever. So while others fud, we buy!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 25, 2019, 09:50:39 AM
Of course I use diversification.Not always well, sometimes I lose money, but sometimes I get something to earn. Experienced professionals in trading can earn in any market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
freelanex.io
March 25, 2019, 09:45:11 AM
Everyone has different strategies in planning for profit. Planting in some fields may be better because of differences in fertility. Storing all eggs in one basket has a higher risk of loss. So, for me, diversification must be done to create more profit opportunities.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 25, 2019, 09:30:14 AM
I try to diversify my portfolio but i am not doing the wrongs i did on 2017. I did diversify my portfolio with shitcoins and they dropped a lot. Now i diversify with better coins. Btc, ether, stellar, semux are my main portfolio.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
March 25, 2019, 08:53:15 AM
This is a really indispensable tool that helps to save your deposit, if you find yourself in a very terrible situation, with high volatility, many projects start to behave unpredictably, if you diversify risks, you can reduce losses.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
March 25, 2019, 12:46:27 AM
Yes. I use diversification. I never invest all my money in one coin. But I also think that a lot of coins in the portfolio are not very good either.
Maybe because you don't trust all of them.
There are thousands of coins and tokens in the market, and not even half of them are good coins to hold.

I suggest you should evaluate your holdings, and dump those you don't trust and replace it with good coins.

You can still do that as there's still plenty of time, most of coins are still trading at a low price now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
March 20, 2019, 04:25:54 PM
Yes. I use diversification. I never invest all my money in one coin. But I also think that a lot of coins in the portfolio are not very good either.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 20, 2019, 03:38:37 PM
I would lose all my portfolio if I would not use diversification. Never forget this golden rule of every investor, because there will be a lot of false investment decisions and with help of diversification, you will be able to save your portfolio.
I agree that diversification many times helped to remain without money, as many coins can be very weak and leave the market , and this needs to have a lot of coins in the portfolio
March 20, 2019, 02:53:49 PM
The risks of losing money must be diversified. for this purpose it is best to invest your money in various coins. Even if one of the coins seems very promising, you should not invest all your money in it. Even very promising coins today, tomorrow may fall in price a hundred times.
Activity: 462
March 20, 2019, 02:46:33 PM
The first principle of investing is diversification , and you should diversification your fund through those projects which brings you a stable annual income like master nodes and staking
March 20, 2019, 02:19:06 PM
Diversification is must in cryptocurrency business the reason is then only we can hold the coins in balanced profits or else we may face huge loss when one coin gets dump it is hard to recover
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
March 20, 2019, 01:53:57 PM
I would already lose all my funds without a diversification. This is a very important rule and it can protect you and your funds in case of a wallet or exchange hack. Be wise and use diversification not only by wallets but also by exchanges.
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
March 20, 2019, 08:40:09 AM
Of course, I use diversification.it's the best and almost ideal way to minimize the risks of investing/trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
March 07, 2019, 12:09:13 PM
Of course, if you want to stay in the crypto currency as long as possible and have the opportunity to earn, then you need to use all the working strategies and diversification is no exception
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
March 07, 2019, 11:51:39 AM
I would lose all my portfolio if I would not use diversification. Never forget this golden rule of every investor, because there will be a lot of false investment decisions and with help of diversification, you will be able to save your portfolio.
Activity: 499
March 07, 2019, 11:46:39 AM
If you want to earn in cryptocurrency and continue in the game, you have to diversify your portfolio into several coin. If a coin go deep in a particular time, another can bull at that point of time, therefore... Diversification is a must for a crypto investor.
Activity: 169
March 06, 2019, 07:35:49 PM
The name of the game is diversification. It's the best in the kind of market condition one is now. No need to stay at a place hoping it gets better, check out others and compare.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 06, 2019, 07:28:19 PM
I invest in different kind of coins since I use a multiasset wallet. Diversifying will help me lessen the lost and gain better profit since I'll not be missing any sudden pump a coin could offer. But knowing that Bitcoin is the most established coin, I allocate greater volume of my investment on it. The only thing to consider when diversifying is securing your funds in a safe place since you'll be holding it in longer term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
March 06, 2019, 06:17:34 PM
Yes, I try to invest in different coins. It seems to me that such a strategy significantly reduces the risks associated with cryptocurrency.

Diversification in altcoins is useless. When Bitcoin goes down, every coin goes down. Same with Bitcoin going up. So what happens is when you're investing in altcoins, you are multiplying your positions. So when we are in a bull market, you get more profit than holding Bitcoin alone.

If you want true diversification, invest in gold, real estate or some other non-correlated commodity.

You are not right. Some altcoins can grow much stronger than others. You do not know in advance what kind of altcoins they will be. For example, a BNB token. While all altcoins were getting cheaper all of 2018, the BNB showed good growth.
Pages:
Jump to: