Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you use diversification? - page 25. (Read 4349 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
I think diversification is always great stratagy, you can read it in any manual of common finincial management - that's what all the investors do.
pleasant The lower state of the crypto-currency market is a strategy that can play no big role, at least the results will be minimal.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
I think diversification is always great stratagy, you can read it in any manual of common finincial management - that's what all the investors do.
Activity: 254
September 27, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
I would never recommend to anyone that they put all of their investment into just 1 coin, the risk associated with this is far too great. That isn't to see that it cannot be a strategy that works just that it is a single point of failure. I would pick 4 or 5 projects to invest with that way if one of them turns out to be a scam or fails for any other reason I still have the others to rely on in an attempt to cover and make a profit.
I don't see how diversification will be detrimental. We can select good coins out of many bad ones. I think diversification is the best strategy because it allwos you to still have profit even if other coins you're holding failed.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 26, 2018, 07:26:01 PM
Spreading your capital around in crypto will not save your investment if  the market crashes. It depends on which coins
 you  are holding. Diversifying your investment also means to have some in fiat, some in stocks , some in crypto, some
in real estate etc. - not investing everything you have in one area.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
September 26, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
Diversification is a great way. I use it. I think that investing in several promising projects will help you to get a good profit. The main thing is to focus very carefully on the selection of such projects.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 26, 2018, 06:27:54 PM
Diversification your portfolio is a good thing to practice in cryptos, It's not a good idea to put all your money into one coin, it's good you put your money in different good coins, because you don't know which one will make the highest profit for you in the long run, so diversification is a sure thing for me .
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1308
September 26, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
Diversification is indeed important as an investment portfolio large and small.
Im not sure diversifying into other crypto is enough though.

Branching out into other areas which dont have a relationship with your other
holdings is important. A rough example would be Gold, Property, collectables,
Company shares, also consider mixing high rish high return investment with
long term investment. Basically widen the portfolio.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 06:14:23 PM
This is a difficult question for me when choosing the weak Altcoin on the market often makes yourself worried about the risk encountered but these altcoins if really developed will bring huge profits. I am just looking for potential Altcoin and accept low profits.

I used to invest in low level marketing projects, but it was a potential project and their products had a certain amount of people and I used it regularly, I believe that such projects and can bring a large profit, not small
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
Diversification has to be made in a smart way. I have seen people who have bought like 10+ different coins/tokens and the end result is that they just cannot manage them. And so the first good idea just becomes a big mess.

It's usually a good idea to choose up to 3-7 currencies you like/see potential and keep things well organized.

I am an ardent devotee of diversification, I believe that it is necessary to share risks for various assets. However, the most difficult task is to manage your assets, especially when there are more than 5 coins in the portfolio. Unfortunately I did not find any convenient applications that could help in this.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 26, 2018, 05:40:33 PM
I agree with the majority opinion. Diversification is a mandatory rule of any investor. This helps to minimize risks. You can leave part of your strong coin and part to sell. And then on the received funds to buy some more coins. If you see the prospect of a token, it is better to leave some part of it for better times.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 26, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
Diversification is the best way to reduce risk and maximize profits. Buy them when you think they are at their lowest price.

But I also use some of my profits to buy my favorite COINS.
Diversification is the key to success in this market where nobody can be sure of anything. It's a great risk reduction method
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 26, 2018, 05:25:26 PM
This is a difficult question for me when choosing the weak Altcoin on the market often makes yourself worried about the risk encountered but these altcoins if really developed will bring huge profits. I am just looking for potential Altcoin and accept low profits.
Activity: 714
September 26, 2018, 05:22:03 PM
Diversification is one of the Golden rules of investment, which applies to the cryptocurrency market as well. And only fools ignore them. Cryptocurrencies are subject to very strong manipulation, and due to the fact that the market is not yet formed, it has a great volatility. As a result, some tokens can fall in price several times, and some on the contrary grow. To do this, and needs to diversify to reduce losses
Activity: 308
September 26, 2018, 05:14:34 PM
I would never recommend to anyone that they put all of their investment into just 1 coin, the risk associated with this is far too great. That isn't to see that it cannot be a strategy that works just that it is a single point of failure. I would pick 4 or 5 projects to invest with that way if one of them turns out to be a scam or fails for any other reason I still have the others to rely on in an attempt to cover and make a profit.
I think only when you hold Bitcoin can you be sure that you have some security. Otherwise, you should diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 703
September 26, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
Diversification is the only way to survive in this market. It was always the core principle of investing in something. You must use diversification, if you want to be a successful investor. If you invest everything in one coin, you need to be very lucky, to gain profits. In other 99 percents, you will lose a lot of money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 05:00:08 PM
Yes, I constantly use this strategy. Due to the diversification of risks, I managed to keep my capital. I used to underestimate it.
Activity: 321
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 26, 2018, 04:52:12 PM
I have never used it but have heard that it is good and it is possible to benefit from the diversification. I think I will learn more about this and I will do my best to find out more about this
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 26, 2018, 04:50:13 PM
Diversification would only be useful within certain limits. If the diversity of the investment is exaggerated, it can cause huge losses.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 26, 2018, 04:37:07 PM
For example, you have some altcoin (in my case it's Metaverse ETP) and you expect it to grow. But in a weak market, this altcoin behaves like bull and you have the opportunity now to sell it and buy an asset that looks weak in the market (for example Qash, Tierion, Nem, Odyssey or Republic Protocol) in order to get the greatest possible profit. Or leave a strong asset and wait for its further growth. What do you think about this?
If the coin in which you are invested is still going up and it's not showing any signs that is going to go down anytime soon then it's your responsibility to yourself to remain invested in that coin until it gives clear signs that the bull market is over, I say this because a lot of people try to find many winners at the same time and close their positions short when they could have held their coins until the trend changed, and at least to me that is a mistake.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 04:20:04 PM
Diversification is the key in every investment. It not advisable to risk all your investment on a single project. Although if you did invest on a project and the project do very fine,  then you tend to gain more but how about if it does other wise? That mean all your investment vanish. Now, another important decision is how you diversify your investment? How much you allocate for a project should be base on your experience and your research about the project you investing, the chances of success of the project and so on
Pages:
Jump to: