Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want China be back into Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2190 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 22, 2017, 05:35:26 AM
yap. I think so  . china is always  the biggest turning point in usual market . they will able to mine bitcoin using low electricity  cost ,
and also coming china will be a cause to increase the value of bitcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 05:27:37 AM

There is no question that China is a big market for anything and if this market can be developed well its power and influence can be felt for good. I believe that China can be a good contributor outwards the overall success of the cryptocurrency movement. Do you think we should welcome China again to the Bitcoin market?

Future of Cryptocurrencies in China

It is important to note that this ban is, most likely, temporarily. The fact is that China had already banned Bitcoin trading in 2013 and this year imposed a 4 month freeze on exchanges due to security issues. Regardless of the events, the Public Bank of China is very interested in distributed ledger technology, having devised a five-year development plan that focus on researching and developing blockchain technology. Not only that but according to some reports the Chinese government is also developing and testing their own state cryptocurrency.

In a closing note, there are now rumors that Bitcoin exchanges might be reopening. This speculation was felt in the market, with Bitcoin prices surpassing the previous all-time high of $6300. Reports indicate that the policies forbidding crypto trading were examined in the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and that they might be lifted. It was also speculated that a new Chinese cryptocurrency platform, speculated to be controlled by the Chinese government, might be up and running by the 1st of November. Read more here...

China is indeed a huge country which means there are a lot of people and businessmen or even an ordinary people because we all know that there are a lot of bitcoins holders in china so if they ever come back the price of the bitcoins can go way more pricey and expensive so if that will be the reault of their coming back I would likely to bring them back because banning are just a temporary ut can always come back again to the normal.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
November 22, 2017, 05:23:53 AM
Once China back at crypto currency specially bitcoin this will give a bump on the market, many investors will be back .... the needs in bitcoin will riise and there will be a lack of supplies again expect bitcoin to go to 10,000 USD and many alts on 20% or more pump on price.
Activity: 145
November 22, 2017, 05:21:49 AM

There is no question that China is a big market for anything and if this market can be developed well its power and influence can be felt for good. I believe that China can be a good contributor outwards the overall success of the cryptocurrency movement. Do you think we should welcome China again to the Bitcoin market?

It is important to note that this ban is, most likely, temporarily. The fact is that China had already banned Bitcoin trading in 2013 and this year imposed a 4 month freeze on exchanges due to security issues. Regardless of the events, the Public Bank of China is very interested in distributed ledger technology, having devised a five-year development plan that focus on researching and developing blockchain technology. Not only that but according to some reports the Chinese government is also developing and testing their own state cryptocurrency.

In a closing note, there are now rumors that Bitcoin exchanges might be reopening. This speculation was felt in the market, with Bitcoin prices surpassing the previous all-time high of $6300. Reports indicate that the policies forbidding crypto trading were examined in the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and that they might be lifted. It was also speculated that a new Chinese cryptocurrency platform, speculated to be controlled by the Chinese government, might be up and running by the 1st of November. Read more here...

Yes if China comes into the market there will be again huge increase in the market which every bitcoin holders wants.
And it be easy for miners to mine bitcoins
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 22, 2017, 05:16:01 AM
I would like China to return, because it is likely to increase the cost of Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 05:12:25 AM
We definitely should. China has the biggest mining pool in the bitcoin supply and halting them decreases the speed at which the supply of bitcoins increases. Bring back China to the bitcoin world and tag their mining rigs along. Chinese miners are the life force of the bitcoin mining industry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 05:11:42 AM
This will be a very good news to the entire bitcoin community because it will boost the price of bitcoin since have a very large number of investors.
The Chinese would want to control anything and they have made the price of bitcoin plummeted before when they threatened to ban bitcoins some months ago and it took a while for the system to recover and I believe we are well off without them because they may threaten to ban it again and make the value dive down again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 05:09:15 AM
Everybody would want them back, I guess. They constitute a huge user base and them coming back would be a huge morale boost for bitcoin, in my opinion.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 05:08:29 AM
Ofcourse there is no question that having China giving access to Bitcoin in their country would be a big whoop to us investors. Electricity is cheap in China, and therefor would increase the mining capabilities of bitcoin. This would attract more investors and would increase the value of Bitcoin. So to answer your question, yes having China would be very much be wanted.
Activity: 618
November 22, 2017, 05:07:09 AM
If China lift the ban in crypto currency i am sure that this will attract more investors. Remember that China is a populated country and i am pretty sure that some chinese investors sold their coins when the chinese government imposed the ban. There will also some effect on the price since more people will buy bitcoin or altcoins.
China is big influence to world of cryptocurrency, many investor in bitcoin is came from china when there goverment is not banned bitcoin before. And if china try to comeback, it is good sign about the value of bitcoin will become much higher.
Activity: 630
November 22, 2017, 05:04:41 AM
This will be a very good news to the entire bitcoin community because it will boost the price of bitcoin since have a very large number of investors.
Activity: 164
November 22, 2017, 04:50:07 AM
China is a big market, and if China resumes bitcoin, Bitcoin will take a new height. China's influence on Bitcoin is great. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
November 22, 2017, 04:41:01 AM

If china banned this maybe they will regret now Cheesy but it is okay for me if china go back in bitcoin because i know that bitcoin will going stronger if it happen china is a big country so it helps to bitcoin to grow more.
Activity: 280
November 22, 2017, 04:40:23 AM
I think if chinese legalize bitcoin in their country this will have good effect, because in china many bitcoin users and investors mostly come from china.

Activity: 280
November 22, 2017, 04:32:17 AM
actually if china re-legalize bitcoin may be the price of bitcoin will jump rapidly because the investors and the bitcoin mining more in the country china
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 04:27:28 AM
Where they go from a submarine? Sure, bitcoin is increasingly part of our lives, no matter how they resisted, they would have to take it back!
It is true. there prohibition agreement should have a good policy. the government should be able to adopt bitcoin carefully because bitcoin can grow better with support from them
Activity: 812
November 22, 2017, 04:21:00 AM
Where they go from a submarine? Sure, bitcoin is increasingly part of our lives, no matter how they resisted, they would have to take it back!
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
November 22, 2017, 04:15:53 AM
I think the answer here is obvious, and it is yes, since we already seen the impact that the Chinese can do when they banned their exchanges we saw a dip in the value of bitcoin, and for sure if they allow their exchanges to operate again and  Bitcoin be accepted again, they can give a big boost to the value of Bitcoin, though we can make it through without China, it is still much better if we all invest in something great.
Just like an old saying that "the more the merrier" and we do know China is a superpower when it comes to things specially on financial aspects (investments,etc). When it would decide to come back again then theres no need to oppose because it will really boost up again the price of bitcoin when their regulation or prohibition have been removed out. Knowing that they do really give impact when it comes to these industry.If they would decide to comeback,then why not? It would be much better if theres a unity on adopting bitcoin.
Activity: 727
Merit: 109
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 22, 2017, 04:12:04 AM
Yeah. Currently you can see btc price is increasing  and now 1 Bitcoin equals upto 7.9k US Dollar.  Bitcoin price is now increasing  so fast that i think it will be 2x of its price within the middle of next year but with china, bitcoin maybe able to hit 4x or 5x, i think so
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
November 19, 2017, 02:31:51 PM
I think the answer here is obvious, and it is yes, since we already seen the impact that the Chinese can do when they banned their exchanges we saw a dip in the value of bitcoin, and for sure if they allow their exchanges to operate again and  Bitcoin be accepted again, they can give a big boost to the value of Bitcoin, though we can make it through without China, it is still much better if we all invest in something great.
it would be a decent advance by the Chinese government in the event that they return the universe of Bitcoin on the grounds that when the Chinese entered Bitcoin. Bitcoin will end up noticeably more grounded and an ever increasing number of individuals will take advantages of Bitcoin and the costs will be more expanded.
Pages:
Jump to: