Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want China be back into Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 2190 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
November 17, 2017, 06:38:37 PM
Yes it would be good for bitcoin market if China will be back into bitcoin also if that happens the chance that bitcoin can become the world's main digital currency will sure can happen soon. Bitcoin needs a huge market to sustain its position in the economy and its popularity all over the world but if many countries will ban bitcoin it can possibly die
I agree.China i think should be back into Bitcoin since this country has a wide population and a very progressive economy.If all those people out there are going to use bitcoin apart from their own currency,for sure bitcoin value will continue to be stable and become much higher than today.Let's all support this union again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 17, 2017, 06:34:06 PM
as we know that biotin reduce un employment from many countries

What is biotin? Huh

Maybe if you spend more time thinking about the thing you want to say before you start pressing the keys your post would actually have a meaning.

Well, let me continue the thread here mate maybe it was just a mis spelling and its avoidable if a person pressing it is doing carefully. So lets talk about china regarding the come back to bitcoin, then I can certainly say its better that they will be with bitcoin again because people in that country has a business driven ideas and most of them were investors having deeper patience as holding is their main motives to gain better profit.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
November 17, 2017, 06:25:09 PM
as we know that biotin reduce un employment from many countries

What is biotin? Huh
Maybe if you spend more time thinking about the thing you want to say before you start pressing the keys your post would actually have a meaning.

On topic: I'd like them back despite all the FUD and drama that's associated with them. Money is money, if they were allowed to invest freely they'd surely increase the value of BTC and that's what we all want, right?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
November 17, 2017, 06:18:19 PM
china only stop exchange not ban bitcoin

Do you want China be back into Bitcoin?
not think in short future because big sites like Viabtc stopped (they will never stop if they fell this is short ban)
The entire crypto currency exchanges running inside China are forced to close their doors with the directions from the government and there is no hiding away from that order from any exchanges unless the government comes up with a plan to tighten the rules and allow these exchanges to start fresh and i would like to see the Chinese markets open up once again as most of the earlier rallies happened because of the Chinese influence.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
November 17, 2017, 06:11:25 PM
Yes it would be good for bitcoin market if China will be back into bitcoin also if that happens the chance that bitcoin can become the world's main digital currency will sure can happen soon. Bitcoin needs a huge market to sustain its position in the economy and its popularity all over the world but if many countries will ban bitcoin it can possibly die
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 06:05:51 PM
I don't want them they manipulate price all time Chin Bans and now they ban for real and stop making new FUD to BTC. It will be sad for china people but whole world will benefit from it for little while.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 05:55:36 PM
yes, I think china can come back to the crypto world, because I believe that china has a big influence on bitcoin development and on the market. but they must be aware that bitcoin is not just theirs so they are free to do anything. That is not true.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 17, 2017, 05:53:29 PM
china has ongoing plan tying up with exchange with other country, china cant do it alone on banning crypto. all they can do is to join the venture and accept the reality that they cant stop bitcoin anymore!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 05:52:16 PM
Better they would have stayed where they are. Market only now have started to recover from Chinese ICO and Bitcoin prohibition consequences. As a communists their government will always be trying to control financial flows, digital or paper.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 05:42:36 PM
I may want it but we should not be too hopeful with the china country, which according to the news this bamboo curtain country will legalize bitcoin again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
November 17, 2017, 02:06:39 PM
I dont think that china is out of bitcoin, people may using via p2p and exchanges from another countrieis.
I dont know if they has an internet limitation but they can use vpn too.

Of course if government accepts bitcoin and chinas exchanges comes again, the value of bitcoin can increase.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

There is no question that China is a big market for anything and if this market can be developed well its power and influence can be felt for good. I believe that China can be a good contributor outwards the overall success of the cryptocurrency movement. Do you think we should welcome China again to the Bitcoin market?

Future of Cryptocurrencies in China

It is important to note that this ban is, most likely, temporarily. The fact is that China had already banned Bitcoin trading in 2013 and this year imposed a 4 month freeze on exchanges due to security issues. Regardless of the events, the Public Bank of China is very interested in distributed ledger technology, having devised a five-year development plan that focus on researching and developing blockchain technology. Not only that but according to some reports the Chinese government is also developing and testing their own state cryptocurrency.

In a closing note, there are now rumors that Bitcoin exchanges might be reopening. This speculation was felt in the market, with Bitcoin prices surpassing the previous all-time high of $6300. Reports indicate that the policies forbidding crypto trading were examined in the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and that they might be lifted. It was also speculated that a new Chinese cryptocurrency platform, speculated to be controlled by the Chinese government, might be up and running by the 1st of November. Read more here...

Whether China goes back to bitcoin or not it doesn't matter because bitcoin will still survive even without China. They had banned bitcoin so I think it's better if they would keep it that way. Bitcoin increased a lot even if China banned bitcoin in their country. A lot of countries accepted bitcoin and more and more rich influential people are starting to invest bitcoin because it is really profitable.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 17, 2017, 01:57:48 PM
It's a big yes because bitcoin will be increase more value in terms in price so many investors in china and china has the most users of bitcoin and it will be good to the market if china don't banned bitcoin.

China and Russia do not look at Bitcoin positively, they will never look at it, Russia's support to Etherum is a very important example.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2017, 01:44:40 PM
I wasn't aware that China had left bitcoin I know there was talk of this and that but I don't think a country can leave bitcoin, it can of course try to put restrictions and regulations in place but can never fully stop people using bitcoin.

China is a huge market and is welcome with open arms.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
November 17, 2017, 01:41:12 PM
It's a big yes because bitcoin will be increase more value in terms in price so many investors in china and china has the most users of bitcoin and it will be good to the market if china don't banned bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 03:13:04 AM
I want China to return to bitcoin and then its price will grow even more.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
November 17, 2017, 03:00:28 AM
china only stop exchange not ban bitcoin

Do you want China be back into Bitcoin?
not think in short future because big sites like Viabtc stopped (they will never stop if they fell this is short ban)
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 02:44:42 AM
I think this is a very good thing. The Chinese government's acceptance of such bitcoin is good news for all bitcoin users. The bitcoin price will be pushed higher. Chinese people have accepted bitcoin so bad barriers will be broken. cancel
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 17, 2017, 02:19:57 AM
China coming back to bitcoin will definitely give another aggressive hike. Also, I am very fascinated how Chinese people adapt such technology. If they will aim a good for bitcoin, their comeback will be fruitful.
On the other hand, we know how they handle economical aspect. Since bitcoin is becoming a really big money, the fear is within mind. China developing own currency will mean other thing and maybe it is not good for many but may for themselves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
November 16, 2017, 01:01:41 AM

There is no question that China is a big market for anything and if this market can be developed well its power and influence can be felt for good. I believe that China can be a good contributor outwards the overall success of the cryptocurrency movement. Do you think we should welcome China again to the Bitcoin market?

Future of Cryptocurrencies in China

It is important to note that this ban is, most likely, temporarily. The fact is that China had already banned Bitcoin trading in 2013 and this year imposed a 4 month freeze on exchanges due to security issues. Regardless of the events, the Public Bank of China is very interested in distributed ledger technology, having devised a five-year development plan that focus on researching and developing blockchain technology. Not only that but according to some reports the Chinese government is also developing and testing their own state cryptocurrency.

In a closing note, there are now rumors that Bitcoin exchanges might be reopening. This speculation was felt in the market, with Bitcoin prices surpassing the previous all-time high of $6300. Reports indicate that the policies forbidding crypto trading were examined in the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and that they might be lifted. It was also speculated that a new Chinese cryptocurrency platform, speculated to be controlled by the Chinese government, might be up and running by the 1st of November. Read more here...

I think, that will be a good news if ever China comes back and accepts bitcoin again. However, China have decided it by their own to get away from bitcoin. We don't need to please them to come back. They'll come back whenever they want. The good thing here is that, if ever China accepts bitcoin again, then there will probably be a big movement in bitcoin's value. China have the big investors and traders who would be buying bitcoins if ever. That will push the price of bitcoin to a potential $10,000-mark if ever.
Pages:
Jump to: