Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want me to send you $500 worth of bitcoin today? - page 2. (Read 2488 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Are you above the age of 18?

Based in the US or EU?

Do you want $500 worth of bitcoin?

Then send me a pm before the end of today.

After 24 hours, this offer will expire

Lol and what do we need to do exactly ? Lol this sounds like some mafia setup then later you will want "favours" done. But honestly I think this is a test to see what response he gets.

No i think this is not a test.

He wrote me back, but i will dont sent him anything.

End the end i will end up in jail.

From your statements we can be deduced that this is something illegal .. So what exactly he was asking for?  

i am also curious to see what he want from us in return for that $500. I still cant think of anything illegal over the net that can help us earn the $500.

He wanted a clear selfie of you holding government issued ID (drivers licence or passport.) And a clear picture of the ID itself.

And why someone want something like that? imo only to impersonate wrong person. Or to fake ids. Because nobody else woulud give you 500 Dollar for that.
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
Lol so has anyone been paid ?

Would you send a person that you never met before a copy of your passport and also a selfie for $500 ?
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Based in the US or EU?

You must be joking with us, only time wasting and nothing more.
If i say i m living in USA, so how you know that?
Also why you give us money without any option?
Are you a richest man and you have a lot of money and you don't know where you throw it.  
legendary
Merit: 1016

Based in the US or EU?

Lol and what do we need to do exactly ? Lol this sounds like some mafia setup then later you will want "favours" done. But honestly I think this is a test to see what response he gets.

From your statements we can be deduced that this is something illegal .. So what exactly he was asking for? 

i am also curious to see what he want from us in return for that $500. I still cant think of anything illegal over the net that can help us earn the $500.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

Based in the US or EU?

Activity: 910
I am assuming that this offer has expired. If it has not and you are still looking, I will bite, lets do this shit!!!  Just be careful who you mess with on here.  Try something illegal or such and you might end up finginf yourself in a very confined location!!

So lets do this!!  I will wait to hear from you.  I will be using Monbux for Escrow, so you can send directly to him the $500 in BTC, which is around 1.23 BTC.  Talk soon if this is still going on.

Now it is less than 1 BTC because today one BTC price is 530$. But there are no fools in this bitcoin organisation to accept this offer. Now a days people are not give 5$ as free and We are seeing people are working for just 0.1$ for captcha solving but he is giving 500$. Please guys don't accept this it is fake only.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
Logically if anyone think, no one should have accepted his/her offer because, in this world, no one will give up 500$ just for simple work. Even though it is simple to work but for them, it may be a huge advantage. Either now or later you may need to face some issues with this trade. So it is better to avoid and find some real ways to earn coins. Good luck to you guys.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I am assuming that this offer has expired. If it has not and you are still looking, I will bite, lets do this shit!!!  Just be careful who you mess with on here.  Try something illegal or such and you might end up finginf yourself in a very confined location!!

So lets do this!!  I will wait to hear from you.  I will be using Monbux for Escrow, so you can send directly to him the $500 in BTC, which is around 1.23 BTC.  Talk soon if this is still going on.
legendary
Activity: 1512

So basically, what you are saying is that there is some illegal activity involved in all this?

Care to share or give us more of an idea of what kind of shady shit this is?
Activity: 770
Lol so has anyone been paid ?
legendary

Based in the US or EU?

Activity: 770

Based in the US or EU?

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Still haven't got any response from my pm. I'm curious as to why should his demands be region-specific and this thread in the gambling section? Maybe it has something to do with an exploit in a gambling site and the one who submits his demands from EU or US is what he needs to do the trick. Hmm, identification, IP or anything? Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Not giving my ID for such a low amount, for 50000 USD maybe but still no if OP doesn't tell me what he will do with my ID . How do I know OP doesn't need it to clone credit cards or doing even worth things, registering in some shady website with my data. I am strongly against such action no matter if you think 500 USD is a good amount.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
Fools, nobody is giving 500$ for free. OP should express his terms publicly.

He is right. Nothing is free unless there is a catch. As the OP is trying to be more cryptic and geography specific, It could be for a real ID or similar things. His act can be spammy or illegal or both.

Nothing is free, that's right, but to me it looks more as if he found a flaw of some sort , which he is now exploiting, but there's no doubt about it, someone
will pay for it in the end. i would advise everyone to be cautious, because stuff like this usually doesn't end up w/o victims, even if its nothing but a flaw at some
online store or something, which i believe it is.
legendary
Activity: 1274
I sent him pm about this yesterday and I still haven't got answer.
So looks like there even isn't any offer at all then...
But if it has something to do with photo of me and my id like some of you guys said I don't even want it then.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

He is right. Nothing is free unless there is a catch. As the OP is trying to be more cryptic and geography specific, It could be for a real ID or similar things. His act can be spammy or illegal or both.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
There could be a possibility that it is another ponzi trick. Want you to deposit some btc in order to claim the bonus btc but it is locked there for some time. Has anyone pm him?
Activity: 854
thanks for the messages guys, i'm just getting round to responding everyone

Also, just as a reminder: After 24 hours, this offer will expire

Scam?
Pages:
Jump to: