Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want me to send you $500 worth of bitcoin today? - page 3. (Read 2488 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Dont ever give your information on this guy. he want to use it to some illegal things! be careful guys
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
How does this thread even belong in this board? It could be interpreted by gambling with your trust in this guy, but that would be 100 loss, so it's not much of a fair bet.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
are you freaking kidding me ?  Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
I think he's kind of isis member trying to enter the US with your pasport and BOOM  Cheesy

That is funny! Who knows what kind of intentions OP really have, we can create conspiracy theories, but I think this is just some fun.
Like always with this kinds of threads. I send PM to OP, maybe this is my lucky day.

This forum brought luck to many people, maybe its my turn. Hm Hm well its late here, I will have something to think about before sleeping.
500 $ in pocket just like that. I think I will make a new year party with that money in middle of June.
We dont know what his intentions but i think this is like the same story in the news about the paper clip how he become rich because of trading a paper clip and history of paper clip.
Paper clip turn to house via trading.. you can read this story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-395132/Man-trades-paperclip-house.html

How lucky they are.. and try to contact this person and maybe you can get $500 for a cheap ballpen or pencil..
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
PM sent... and patiently waiting  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
I don't pretty much need the $500 urgently but I am curious to know what is this thing that you want to get for that price. Sending you a pm in a bit. I hope that one dude doesn't sold anything in regards with his identity or whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
I'm not going to say much about this offer , but guys no one on this planet will give you 500$ for your picture holding an ID or whatever unless he wants to do something bad with it 
also this is not the right section op  Grin
I think he put it here in the gambling section because openly admits that anyone who will give him what he want will have the risk of his identity being stolen for a fraud purpose. Cheesy
No one in the right mind should also give the guy what he wants.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
I'm not going to say much about this offer , but guys no one on this planet will give you 500$ for your picture holding an ID or whatever unless he wants to do something bad with it 
also this is not the right section op  Grin
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think he's kind of isis member trying to enter the US with your pasport and BOOM  Cheesy

That is funny! Who knows what kind of intentions OP really have, we can create conspiracy theories, but I think this is just some fun.
Like always with this kinds of threads. I send PM to OP, maybe this is my lucky day.

This forum brought luck to many people, maybe its my turn. Hm Hm well its late here, I will have something to think about before sleeping.
500 $ in pocket just like that. I think I will make a new year party with that money in middle of June.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I think OP wants dto discuss that in PM as he said above but again be careful when doing the deal... good luck to any people attempting it
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Since this is in gambling section I must first ask you do I need to use my own money for some kind of gambling before I can get the five hundred?
So if I don't have to gamble for it then I am interested.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Nothing illegal... and don't PM me if your not in urgent need of $500. I don't want to have any conversations.

The rule is simple.

You provide what I want (via escrow) and I provide the $500 worth of bitcoins.

Do not pm me if you're going to ask too many questions. It is 100% non illegal activity. And you will have your $500 immediately

I have already made one purchase. Two more left to go

This offer will expire in 24 hours
legendary
Activity: 1218
I'm from US and intrested in earning that kinda money in one day but if its illegal I don't want to contemplate the years in jail Id spend loll
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I'm interested but too bad I'm not from US or EU, if there is an opportunity for Asian please pm me. I will do it if it is something legal and no need something like ID card as what others said.
$500 is a great amount.
Activity: 546
Just a fair warning for everyone that is interested in this.. If you are asked to provide a picture with your ID card then you WILL be victim of Identity theft and you probably end up being responsible for something illegal that he will do. So yeah if you think that that's worth $500 then do what you wanna do. You have been warned. Smiley
Activity: 504
I am interested can you send me the PM with full details to claim this $500 worth of bitcoin free.
Activity: 714
thanks for the messages guys, i'm just getting round to responding everyone

Also, just as a reminder: After 24 hours, this offer will expire

What do you need in return for $500? pm sent.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
thanks for the messages guys, i'm just getting round to responding everyone

Also, just as a reminder: After 24 hours, this offer will expire
legendary
Activity: 1386
Iam also interested.

But i say it directly, that i wont make a selfie with my id card.

Send you a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: