Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want to invest in crypto? - page 5. (Read 1937 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 21, 2019, 01:24:39 AM
Yes i want to invest on crypto i think investing into crypto is the easiest way to double your money rather than putting it into a bank. If only i have $$$ i will put all of it in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be our future currency and some of predictions bitcoin will go 1,000,000$

Well btc if can reach to the mentioned figure is unsure but one thing is sure that now it is reaching 10k levels and has a good scope for the further rise from here on. So all set for the bull run to enter the 5 digit figure and move towards 15k.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
June 21, 2019, 08:43:19 AM
Oh yes, I want to invest in crypto but not based on anybodies decision or assumptions. Investing in crypto is one of the best places you can invest and earn more profit. Does it mean the profit comes easily, hell no hence a vivid research should be conducted before investing into any coin or project. Crypto is the right place to invest if not done carefully, you will regret ever trying.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
June 18, 2019, 06:37:29 PM
Yes i want to invest on crypto i think investing into crypto is the easiest way to double your money rather than putting it into a bank. If only i have $$$ i will put all of it in bitcoin. Bitcoin will be our future currency and some of predictions bitcoin will go 1,000,000$
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
June 21, 2019, 06:05:35 AM
As well all know the buzz of crypto is everywhere people are looking forward to invest in crypto, if you are new to crypto investment than you need to know the crypto price prediction of
particular crypto.

More importantly, I have found some of the popular cryptos price prediction, as they have mentioned the price prediction from famous crypto experts which helps us to invest easily.

What's your take on this let me know!
Uuhm… there are already lots of price prediction for Bitcoin and altcoins as well. You should check out the Speculation thread in the forum and you will see a lot of threads where people are posting their analysis on what would be the next price. There is two Speculation threads, one for Bitcoin and the other for altcoins. But most times these price predictions are always not accurate and if you follow them you might be misled. Most of the times I make use of Cointelegraph to check their price analysis on top ten cryptocurrency from experts. Cointelegraph does a good job in their analysis.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
June 18, 2019, 04:58:50 PM
Price predictions should alwaya be updated and if se newbies found it a month after then maybe he should lead the wrong way and its also just a prediction and the final decision is yours since its not a hundred percent accurate. Cryptocurrency has many things to offer and you can earn even without listening to the predictions.
OP has been online today and replied to different altcoin threads but I think he does not have any plan of getting back to the thread that he started before.

I guess that his creation of this thread was just about informing the people that he had found a crypto price prediction website which is coinpedia. And he was tasked to expose it into a discussion so that people would take notice of it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 18, 2019, 12:02:59 PM
I have always wanted to invest in crypt I since I got to know about it. But the only thing that scares me was the volatility so I was scared I will lose my Monet when I invest in it. Then came predictions from experts and I have realized it normally works so I have started investing in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
June 18, 2019, 08:17:54 AM
Yes of course, you know what because of my beliefs in crypto currency. I buy some bitcoin and altcoins last March 2019, I never expect that bitcoin price are getting higher. From $3,000 up to $9,000+ currently, I guess I'm lucky because my investment were become tripled.

Definitely investing in crypto currencies is a gift to everyone, because it gives high profit in future. However do not be greedy and be patience to wait, because increasing of value of coins are not consistent.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
June 15, 2019, 07:38:32 PM
As well all know the buzz of crypto is everywhere people are looking forward to invest in crypto, if you are new to crypto investment than you need to know the crypto price prediction of
particular crypto.

More importantly, I have found some of the popular cryptos price prediction, as they have mentioned the price prediction from famous crypto experts which helps us to invest easily.

What's your take on this let me know!

Price predictions should alwaya be updated and if se newbies found it a month after then maybe he should lead the wrong way and its also just a prediction and the final decision is yours since its not a hundred percent accurate. Cryptocurrency has many things to offer and you can earn even without listening to the predictions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
June 14, 2019, 07:42:48 PM
This year there seems to be a lot of good news, bitcoin is increasingly trusted and blockchain is in great demand by giant companies.
Facebook also released their coins next year, this is other news and don't be late to buy stable coins or bitcoin.
Yeah, now we can see market is getting better day by day and in very near future blockchain will make bitcoin price even more than this, bitcoin is now increasing its value as good investment, which is available at very good price in market so better buy as much as you can, be quick to buy as bitcoin gives short time to buyers at dump then it starts rising.

this should have been realized before, because cryptocurrency and blockchain have proven to have improved very well so far. so why wait for lower prices to invest in bitcoin, this is a good time to buy before the price is in the moon someday and will have high value all the time
Well, technically speaking you don't know when the exact time to invest in crypto, but for me as long as I have a fund to purchase any time I will buy bitcoin and other cryptos. This is we need the perfect time to invest but if you don't know just wait if your profit was there in after investing. Investing in crypto is very profitable that's why if I have extra money I won't hesitate my self to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 14, 2019, 07:33:47 PM
This year there seems to be a lot of good news, bitcoin is increasingly trusted and blockchain is in great demand by giant companies.
Facebook also released their coins next year, this is other news and don't be late to buy stable coins or bitcoin.
Yeah, now we can see market is getting better day by day and in very near future blockchain will make bitcoin price even more than this, bitcoin is now increasing its value as good investment, which is available at very good price in market so better buy as much as you can, be quick to buy as bitcoin gives short time to buyers at dump then it starts rising.

this should have been realized before, because cryptocurrency and blockchain have proven to have improved very well so far. so why wait for lower prices to invest in bitcoin, this is a good time to buy before the price is in the moon someday and will have high value all the time
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 14, 2019, 05:15:00 PM
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 14, 2019, 11:45:19 AM
DOMYOU WANT TO INVEST IN CRYPTO?  YES EASIER TO SAFE MONEY WITHOUT THEY SECOND PERSON
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2019, 02:24:43 PM
DOMYOU WANT TO INVEST IN CRYPTO?  YES EASIER TO SAFE MONEY WITHOUT THEY SECOND PERSON
^ What? I dunno what you are trying to say for.
Maybe this your thought, it is easier to save money without involving another person. That was right, storing in a safe wallet for your investment is also a must, but you must understand how crypto it works and all possible functions especially bitcoin because it is highly volatile coins whether the price drop or having a huge pumping of coins. Well, investing in crypto is the best way to gain an easy profit if you patiently wait when it comes.

I believe he was looking to say that bitcoin is being transacted via peer to peer technology and hence it is very much easy for the transaction has been done with other intervention but if you take the bank means it will not operate like that and we need to pay big amount for transactions.
Everyone needs to invest on the bitcoin and altcoins which has the growth in future.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
June 14, 2019, 12:26:21 PM
DOMYOU WANT TO INVEST IN CRYPTO?  YES EASIER TO SAFE MONEY WITHOUT THEY SECOND PERSON
^ What? I dunno what you are trying to say for.
Maybe this your thought, it is easier to save money without involving another person. That was right, storing in a safe wallet for your investment is also a must, but you must understand how crypto it works and all possible functions especially bitcoin because it is highly volatile coins whether the price drop or having a huge pumping of coins. Well, investing in crypto is the best way to gain an easy profit if you patiently wait when it comes.
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
June 14, 2019, 10:21:49 AM
Activity: 21
June 13, 2019, 11:39:03 PM
of course, that's why we were created, join us and make money Cool
GJ.COM Official
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 13, 2019, 01:34:03 PM
I am of the opinion that you should not base your investment on someone opinion. Learn and study technical analysis and be familiar with fundamental. With that, you will be able to derive to a strategy that always work for you. Let us invest wisely, it is easy to make money and likewise, it is the cheapest way to lose your capital
Always make sure that you've done every possible aspect to be reviewed before taking any steps inside this venue of investment, with how
the market behaves better to be assured that you have a good knowledge to conduct your study before investing your money, there's money
making method for people who invest their time to learned differ.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
June 13, 2019, 01:26:27 PM
If you're going to just buy and hold crypto, there's really no need to panic about a move of just a few percents or really any short-term moves at all unless you are actively trading. I dollar cost average every two weeks or so to buy Bitcoin and occasionally a few other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or Litecoin, and there have been times when I bought coins right before a large dump, but I really didn't care as I was DCAing and averaging out the cost of my purchases.

Also keep in mind greed can and will drain your accounts. Create a plan and stick to it as much as possible.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
June 13, 2019, 01:15:58 PM
I was a little bit afraid of investing in crypto coz the market is volatile. I used to invest in traditional market projects. But really believe in crypto that's why I've bought some btc, eth, xrp, usdt and tron. Wanna buy more and more alts but later.
It is completely natural to be afraid of investing in cryptocurrencies, I still remember the first time I bought bitcoin and the price went down 5% in just a few hours, at the time I was not thinking about investing my money or anything I just bought bitcoin because I wanted to buy something and I was surprised about the huge volatility of the market, I though that maybe it was an isolated case but when I saw the history of the price movements of bitcoin I knew it always moved like this.

This gave me the idea that if I invested my money there then I could get great profits and I was right, and while my gains have not been as good as I want I am making progress and I am happy because of it.
copper member
Activity: 37
June 13, 2019, 12:39:36 PM
Investing in crypto world is a 2 side effects. It can bring profit, it can bring serious problem
Being aware of what you're doing. When to sign off, when to get in, it depends on your mind
Pages:
Jump to: