Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you want to invest in crypto? - page 8. (Read 1934 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 29, 2019, 03:05:38 AM
As well all know the buzz of crypto is everywhere people are looking forward to invest in crypto, if you are new to crypto investment than you need to know the crypto price prediction of
particular crypto.

More importantly, I have found some of the popular cryptos price prediction, as they have mentioned the price prediction from famous crypto experts which helps us to invest easily.

What's your take on this let me know!

It's easy seen that you are newbie here. You are looking at coins in the sense of their price and future predictions of this price.
That's a mistake. Future price's predictions is just a hook to catch such uninformed and experienceless investors just like you are. In the most of cases exactly the coin maker or founder stay such prediction of the price or people who paid for their positive comments and predictions.
   The right decision would be to look at the whole coin's project and to check all main creators for the their true identity (just Google the name), scammers use random people who have nothing with the project.
Also see the number of coins and the concept. The competition on the market is huge today. But if you will buy many coins and the price will go at least to 1 $ you may be a winner.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
May 29, 2019, 01:25:32 AM
More importantly, I have found some of the popular cryptos price prediction, as they have mentioned the price prediction from famous crypto experts which helps us to invest easily.

I doubt that we have this so called crypto experts. Those people are just like you and me. Heck, you can even go to Speculation board and you will see a lot of good members here posting their TA and prediction on the price movement. But the rule of thumb is that you should always do your own research and don't like to anyone. Asking financial advises here is a no-no.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
May 28, 2019, 10:09:08 PM
For me a prediction is more likely a gambling there's no assurance that a certain person or group is right or wrong but still it's on to you whether you will will believe them and take the risk or ignore them. There's some traders who are offering tutorials on youtube on how you will invest even in the bearish market or the bullish markets and you'll earn a small but secured profit.

I think this kind of info can be applied only for long holding users or a new coin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
May 27, 2019, 07:10:50 AM

I believe it is easier to predict in forex market how a particular currency is going to move because the analysis is going to be based with what is happening in that particular country. But, where will the analysis be based for altcoins especially talking about fundamental analysis...
haha yes fundamentals first many of those altcoin don't have a working product and even if some have there is no much usage where will any get data do analysis , prediction is hard in crypto   
Activity: 2856
Merit: 574
May 27, 2019, 05:28:47 AM
Without making our own prediction and only depends on the other prediction will not help you to improve your skills in trading because you will be too lazy to learn more about trading.
You will not get something from the prediction, and you will not learn anything from the prediction.
That will only a matter of time before you will lose your chance to make a profit on your own.
Before it's too late, it is better to realize that you must have your prediction by making analysis base on the market and you can use the other prediction to determine on what price you can buy or sell.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
May 27, 2019, 04:42:14 AM
I love investing in crypto cause its for long term profit and crypto will be the future payment in the whole wide world. I am only waiting for my bounty reward for me to start investing into cryptos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 27, 2019, 02:28:38 AM
As well all know the buzz of crypto is everywhere people are looking forward to invest in crypto, if you are new to crypto investment than you need to know the crypto price prediction of
particular crypto.

You got to be very careful on doing that man. Those so called famous 'crypto experts' are mostly biased and they will do anything to make their coin do well in the market. So instead of you thinking they are doing you a favor and they give their best to recommend the coins that are good for the future, the truth is you are doing them a favor and helping their port to increase in value.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 26, 2019, 11:54:35 PM
Frankly speaking, in the present world, Cryptos are turning out to be safest option when it comes to investment. So any sensible person for sure will be eager to make investment in the Crypto world. However, we need to be extremely sure about the way we do it. I prefer doing it via Crypto Broker. As I feel this is the way I can avoid unnecessary situation and scenarios, which eventually leads to results that I wish to achieve in overall frame.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
May 26, 2019, 11:14:43 AM

I believe it is easier to predict in forex market how a particular currency is going to move because the analysis is going to be based with what is happening in that particular country. But, where will the analysis be based for altcoins especially talking about fundamental analysis...
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
May 25, 2019, 08:01:46 PM
BEWARE of that price prediction because it will lead you to go bankrupt. For me, even how expert you are, you can't predict the market 100%.

Newbies are prone to this, they are investing because of someone like they only based on what other people said without confirming and making any research.
I'm telling this because I experienced this before, especially on the bull run 2017 which lead me to a huge loss.

I agree that no one can predict the market, fundamental analysis is needed because the market is influenced by several issues. it is very important to analyze information and developments related to policy and progress.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
May 25, 2019, 08:40:37 AM
BEWARE of that price prediction because it will lead you to go bankrupt. For me, even how expert you are, you can't predict the market 100%.

Newbies are prone to this, they are investing because of someone like they only based on what other people said without confirming and making any research.
I'm telling this because I experienced this before, especially on the bull run 2017 which lead me to a huge loss.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
May 25, 2019, 04:59:38 AM
It seems your site was given is not updated and I saw it there likes 3 days ago posted. Is the prediction have accurate speculation since it is not updated from time to time?

You can follow this thread for Bitcoin prediction and the members here are an expert on Technical Analysis(TA's).
Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
May 25, 2019, 04:23:33 AM
We have plenty of price prediction sections already in the forum. And we have many predictors that are posting their thoughts on what they think about the market and with that specific coin that they are following.

Speculation (Altcoins) obviously is a place for prediction about altcoins.

Speculation is for bitcoin speculation/predictions.
Activity: 289
Merit: 3
May 25, 2019, 03:13:10 AM
particular crypto.

Pages:
Jump to: