Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Waste Your Life On The Internet? - page 12. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Yes, i do spend some of my time on the internet but i wouldn't admit that its a waste, considering the fact that the internet is educative and informative.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
no, i learned a lot and at the same time earned something also.
Activity: 71
No, because I'm a busy man, I have many things to do, Internet was my communication to my friends ang family.
Activity: 61
Merit: 3
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Definitely
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
Sadly, Yes. But then, I don't have much of an option. The rest of humanity walks down that same much trodden path.
Activity: 47
Please donate for CBD research
181qjZZKFuJ5ohDjFevms3G4Y6sjWbDtJ1
Activity: 4
I spend a lot of time in internet because i always watch my favorite youtube channel and chat with my friend.
Activity: 40
its not my lifestyle.
I am a family lover.  so I love my family members a lot.  I never think about pass my time at Internet.  so I use Internet very little time 😊
Activity: 33
I used the internet very often, but now since I started working more, I do not have time for that anymore.
Activity: 30
Unfortunately, most of my day is wasted on the internet, I do not know why but somehow I can not imagine my day without using any community portals at free time.
Activity: 82
i waste my most of the time in social media
Activity: 98
Some of it is a waste of time yes, but I also make a living because of it Smiley

You're not wasting time if you're making money. Now playing video games or watching random videos on yt is a complete waste of time.
Activity: 5
Some of it is a waste of time yes, but I also make a living because of it Smiley
Activity: 5
It seems to me that we do not need to perceive the Internet as something separate from life. Its a huge network with a lot of information, and getting this information from here is normal.
Activity: 30
i do spend a lot of time on the internet for good things 
Activity: 13
of course Yes, especially now that many things can be profitable on the internet
Activity: 68
I support my family from the money which i get from internet so, it blessed me not waste my life.
Activity: 112
I use internet for good purpose so, it never waste my life.
Activity: 60
Internet is always proved as a blessing to me not waste of time.
Activity: 66
now i will not call it waste but before 2 or 3 years ago i did it.
Pages:
Jump to: