Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Waste Your Life On The Internet? - page 10. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
Actually I do not waste my time in internet because Internet is very useful. it only depends on how you will use it. actually its very educational especially when you are doing your homework, and it is very helpful special in students. Use Internet connection wisely.
Activity: 11
internet for me is a liitle waste cause im a youtube fan.
Activity: 51
I spend most of my time on the internet looking for online money and I think it has not totally dissapoint
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Most of my time spent on the internet is business related but yeah sometimes I will deep dive into the rabbit hole known as youtube to destress.
Activity: 26
yes it's true that I will waste my time on internet, now a days internet has given many others new things so I will browser internet.
Activity: 27
Yes, true mylife  I spend on the internet...
Activity: 86
I did that for a long time. Before, I think a two years ago, I stopped doing that and it feels much better. Now I just use internet for something I really need to learn or to have some other benefits. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 48
I live here unfortunately. Although I don't think this is a big disadvantage.
Activity: 107
Yes,  i think i waste my life on the internet.
I spend my time to open my social media,  browsing any news,  and i use it for my job too.  You can get many information with just using the internet.
Activity: 53
The internet is a tool- it can be used to make a living, to educate, to inform, to research and make yourself aware of news and world events. It can also be used to entertain, or just occupy the mind of those whose minds are empty. Thus it can be addicting. That doesn't make it a bad tool, nor all those using it wasting their time.

As a friend of mine says- "The internet has done many wonderful things, but giving bullhorns to an army of idiots isn't one of them". You get the good and bad in most everything of any size.
Activity: 35
yes I spend my life on the internet to achieve bitcoin and crypto success, I reduce my learning time to understand about bounty.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I'm not sure, I think yes
Recently I used the internet a lot: (((
I want to go to many places, but I do not have enough money Sad(
Activity: 63
yeah i spent almost all my time on the internet playing games or watching videos
Activity: 82
Yes i do.
Activity: 171
No because  when I go on internet I make sure I fetch every nice information that can help me in life
Activity: 42
No, I use Internet to do my second job, which can give me more money. I learn many things from Internet so why can we say that it is a waste. No. Smiley
Activity: 98
No. I don't waste my time on internet. I know the proper use of internet. I am punctual . And punctuality can make a person successful.
I only use internet on the occasion of study, sometimes communication. At all internet is very useful thing. But i think wasting time on internet is a bad habit. We must give up this worst habit.

Yeah right, and you posting in this forum in off-topic section is not a waste of time?
I'm wasting mine and I'm not proud of it but at least I admit it.  Grin
Activity: 294
No. I don't waste my time on internet. I know the proper use of internet. I am punctual . And punctuality can make a person successful.
I only use internet on the occasion of study, sometimes communication. At all internet is very useful thing. But i think wasting time on internet is a bad habit. We must give up this worst habit.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
The internet is a good source to discover how the world works. and from how governments work and how the economy goes up and down, how the universe was created and how humans plan to explore space, there are many sites that tell you how the world works. every day I always need internet for my work reasons. I really throw it away or this is my way
that the internet is very useful for my survival  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Me i spend almost of my day in internet. playing some games, learning new things , watching movies etc,
Pages:
Jump to: