Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Waste Your Life On The Internet? - page 18. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Unfortunately yes  Cheesy internet is a much bigger drug than anything else  Grin
Activity: 85
I do not spend much time on useless online, so I do not waste time.
Activity: 83
I do not waste my life on the internet because I do not abuse it.
Activity: 22
No, I didn't waste my time in internet besides internet is very helpful today. If you have Internet you can search you want to know like news. It very useful.
Activity: 154
It's obvious, i am wasting almost full free time on internet.
Activity: 126
 Sure, I spend way too much time on the internet. I think my income just for here, because it is very addictive!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I've really wasted a lot of my time on the internet, scrolling down to my Facebook timeline and to browse or watch some videos. It cannot help me earn money, I am just really wasting my time on it but it is my choice because maybe I am already addicted to it.  Grin
Activity: 47
We all spend a significant part of our lives on the Internet, and that is both bad and good. However, I am trying to spend as little time as possible on social media and go for real-life communication.
Activity: 58
i think its not waste our life in the internet it can also help to our problem and when you cannot know the answer google will help you if their's now a internet what will do right now dictionary? google can give a faster anwer with a internet.
Activity: 39
I spend lot of time on internet,most time i visite facebook,twitter. sometimes i play Games on my pc.but i dont feel that,i am wasting my life on the internet
Activity: 45
I don't waste my time doing nothing. I want to do the things that i will learn like watching in youtube on how to coke, bake and craft.
Activity: 116
Sometimes you lose control when you start using social media and you lose track of time. I guess everyone today has this problem Cheesy
Activity: 10
well, it is a technological wave right now and yeah i agree the amount of time that people have started to devote on internet has increased drastically | thank to bitcoin - since people are now making money, i.e. internet (let me say any IP device connected to internet) has become OR is about to become a money making machine...
Activity: 167
I prefer losing my life on the Internet than losing my life on a salaried job  Wink
Activity: 42
Yes, i waste my time on internet (bitcoin) because i got my income just for here
Activity: 154
Sure, internet is very addictive and i can't live without it anymore, i am wasting more than 5 hours everyday surfing the internet.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
10 years ago I had a completely different life. Now my life has changed, because the Internet takes a lot of my time. In the Internet is everything - work, leisure, entertainment, friends. Unfortunately, this is the lifestyle of modern man.
Activity: 51
Yes. Definitely  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 5
Of course, smartphones are super cool gadgets that can enchant us while we use them. Despite the fact that this is a pleasant pastime, think about how much time you spend on the phone. And even worse - think about those relationships that could because of this suffer. Maybe you communicated or searched something on the Internet while ate with your spouse or children.

If this is so, then you lose a considerable amount of time, which could be spent to stay with your loved ones, or to make a plan for your future.
Activity: 38
Why not help but like this Grin
Pages:
Jump to: