Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Waste Your Life On The Internet? - page 43. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
all day long, every day 24/7 Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I spend time on the internet but I do not think we can call that wasting of time because it keeps me inform about what is happening globally and I also earn money through internet so it depends on what someone is doing on internet before we can call it wasting of life.
I wouldn't say "waste", I just spend lots of time in it.
yeah that's true, sometimes maybe we waste our time but not all the time because social media is also helpful for us to know whats happening on our places and also other countries. We can know in just one click and we can watch news online. I can also work online so it is not really wasting our time.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It's not a waste, its depend on you how u use it, i have learn alot from it,
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
It's not a waste, the internet is the best place to be! Without the internet, life is so boring haha.
Activity: 179
Merit: 104
Internet is a very interesting thing. You can learn everything you ask for. If you use internet only for games or any other unneccesery reason for your life. You may waste your time with a lot of things not only with internet. you waste time with people, you waste time when you Drink as fuck. But if you dont know how to use internet then i am sure that you waste your time.
Activity: 4
I wouldn't say "waste", I just spend lots of time in it.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Yea I wasted too much time on earn money sites which gives me only lose and I am hoping that now with more skills that good days will come and that I will not anymore have wasted days on loosing money.
Activity: 49
i guess i waste lots of my life on games and social media.. The internet is fun to play with
Activity: 6
I am using computer and internet for 8 years i don't think that i did not waste my life because i learn a lot like on internet.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I do wasting my free time browsing in the internet and checking for my news feed in facebook until I learned to post in here.
I think that in this time of age, you can never be out of the internet and especially technologies because the thought of doing things with technology is inevitable. Enjoy everything while you still can.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
We can't waste time on the Internet. It's not a waste of time and just our life. Who can imagine life without modern technology. How much time we spend waiting in traffic, but this does not mean that we should abandon the car.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I do wasting my free time browsing in the internet and checking for my news feed in facebook until I learned to post in here.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
My work requires being online so yes I do spend a lot of time on the Internet but it's not wasted time in my case.

I also try to balance this with going out, walking and enjoying life away from a computer screen whenever I can.

Here is the same thing happening with me. I be online while working. Beyond my job, I try to be social as much as I can do.  Smiley
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
Becourse bitcoin is hopefully my future job  Tongue
Activity: 20
My work requires being online so yes I do spend a lot of time on the Internet but it's not wasted time in my case.

I also try to balance this with going out, walking and enjoying life away from a computer screen whenever I can.
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
yes I waste my time here and learn more about cryptos Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
I probably spend about 80% of my time on the internet. It is a shame because there is so much to see and do outside.
Activity: 43
No i don't :p
Activity: 4
Some days I waste them on the internet, but then it
Activity: 27
I have earned a lot in life by on the internet. I wouldn't consider it 'wasting' my life.
Pages:
Jump to: