Pages:
Author

Topic: Do You Waste Your Life On The Internet? - page 46. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I feel like the internet has changed my life in all the right ways. I have educated myself much further online and continue to educate myself. I've worked for several years now online and from home which I am grateful for. I'm also in a relationship beyond four years living together which started on the internet. I think in other ways my life has changed for the better as well. Not to mention all the entertainment available and the ease of communication, research, shopping, and so on. If you know how to manage your time on the internet and be strategic it unlocks so many opportunities. Training your attention and ability to focus on intentions and goals will reduce wasting time.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
No, I take the time to sleep, work and for internet about 15%.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I spend a lot of time on the Internet. But I do not have fun, but earn. Thanks to the Internet I managed to find several additional sources of income. It made my life very easy
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
I think no you just need to divide your time doing internet stuff in your personal doings.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
35% yes 65% No.. If we use wisely then no if we just use it for fun then yes
Activity: 33
I bascially waste half of my life on the internet everyday.
Activity: 223
I'm pretty sure everyone does that nowadays
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
I do not count time conducted in the internet spent. It is simple part of my life. A man can not live without a commonunication, and the internet allows to be less dependency upon circumstances and gives unlimited freedom. Now I do not even present as people before lived without computers.
Activity: 17
I spend so many Times not my life .. I almost spend All my hours In all day In Internet ..
Activity: 55
If it can be called so, I am leading a gambling aggregator https://csgoroute.com/. Now, There are ratings and reviews about gambling sites in csgo, but soon, there will be websites about whole gambling industry.
Activity: 189
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
I am also using facebook sometimes. It is the good source of information.
facebook will consume all of our time for nothing

It's like a drug - it seems to you that you went to your page for five minutes, but in fact it's been two hours already. At the same time, you do not even notice how you read unnecessary information or watch pictures
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
yep... :/
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
For me 70% on my real life activities and 30% on the internet. This is because I am a worker and my spare time is spent on the internet.
Activity: 268
Yes, I do feel that I am wasting my life on the social media and other nonsense things
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
My life is 80/20

80% on the web, posting and reading new articles, downloading latest books, movies and music.

20% on real life for myself alone. I don't I have many friends, I got few friends and my family members that's all Smiley

I don't watch TV/News it sucks, I don't play video games nowadays because it consumes my time for nothing... Just want to be me that's all Smiley
Activity: 317
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Absolutely
Activity: 37
I spend a huge part of my time on the internet, but do I waste it...? No, I definitely wouldn't say so.

Wasting time is subjective - for some even pointless videos have entertainment value so if that helps them relax after a busy day, I wouldn't consider it a waste. Smiley
As for me - education, work and some of my hobbies are all related to them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
For learning purpose, yes i waste my life on the net. But in normal life, no i don't
Activity: 7
No , i spend alot of time in the internet but i dont consider this a waste of time , i believe if you do something that you enjoy and educate you its not waste of time , the website is incredible place , and same as you i can be for a quite time in the internet and sometime i dont have much time to be in the internet , so yeah its like 50/50 , Great topic !
Activity: 160
Here I am answering a pointless question, this tells you everything you need to know Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: