Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday? - page 2. (Read 2101 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Used to watch the price movement of each and every altcoin that were in my portfolio. Apart from this used to go through the altcoin that shows good growth on the particular day. This helps with the trading necessity, as a small earning can be made with the variation happening within limited time period.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Yes i am always looking at the price becasue i am more than worried about my investment, and i do not want to see it going down, that is why i am more than paying attention to it
Activity: 322
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
I just checking coins from time to time, when I think it is time to sell. Not that person who expect for the short-time profit. But sometimes I think I'm the worst person to compare with )
Activity: 135
Yes of course, that was one of the main reasons of why i have invested on those altcoins on the first place. Checking the price is more than important if you have a desired target.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This practice in obsessive and unhealthy. If you truly believe in the coin/token you posses you shouldn't check it every day all the time, because the market is really unstable and the price can go up and down for no particular reason. Give it some time and focus on the long term growth. Instead of wasting your time on coins/tokens you already posses try to research and find new interesting projects. It a lot more interesting than reading the same old thing over and over again. Be careful with your investments and best of luck !
Activity: 53
Of course, you need to check it and their updates since it affects their value.

BTW. i'm using  blockfolio and other apps to check my crypto investment.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
To be honest, I stopped looking at the prices of altcoins lately, since I buy them in the long perspectice.
Activity: 161
I usually do with my alts HODLs.  I see and track progress. I have set my target where I could sell if hit those targets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
Yes, of course, I pay attention to everyday coins that I hold. The goal is if the coin that I hold the price up or down, I can immediately take action. For example, the more down I can immediately buy it and if it has gone up very high I can immediately sell or hold it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
I only check it sometimes because i am into a long term hold of my crypto assets. Sometimes, you will feel worried seeing how your crypto assets total value declined so hard but my mind always tells me to be strong and patient all the time.
Activity: 210
Yes, I am just like you who do daily monitoring of the price of the coins I have bought.
Sometimes my mind is not calm because Cryptocurrency price is always uncertain to increase and decrease in price.
I always hope that the price of coins I buy always increases in value.
And while doing the monitoring I feel my emotions up and down are uncertain.
It seems that emotional management needs to be good to not panic when the price of coins down and can think positively in the future.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
I don't check it every day. I see no reason to do it, because nothing is going to change. The important is the price when you buy and the price when you sell. Everything in the middle is not important.
Activity: 406
Yes. I always checked the price of my altcoins. Because i do short term trading. In fact i monitor the market every hour. So that i cannot missed any opportunity.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Absolutely not, look about bitcoin price but when I am not really active on trading.. I do not pay attention.
Activity: 182
Watching the price of my altcoins is the most frustrating thing I might have ever done. Yes it is so frustrating and yes it maybe wrong for tons of traders but I am new to this world and I think I have to follow, get used to the patterns, know how I can manage my coins.
And you are right at FOMO & FUD part. I did the same, actually still doing. When the coins goes up I sell it directly. Thats just what I did 2 day ago. Had HPB for a long time. I was swinging everyday with 1% profit. Then %10 opportunity happened! There I was, happy, sold my precious HPBs, then it continued! Waited for the retrace to happen.
I am kinda a bag holder. Actually thats also why I am checking out the prices and hoping there was a pump while I am sleeping. Damn why my coins dont get pumped!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yes, I'm watching the change in the price of coins. I like to see how my capital grows. Probably all people like to look at this, because it's nice.
Activity: 350
Swipe
I look every hour. It's a big addiction for me. When I buy cash now in cash, my dependency will decrease.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Most of my free time, yes. I need to monitor my portfolio since I have many coins for my long term investments. I can't afford to watch them falling down so during the down trend, so I make it a point that atleast once a day I watch them. But during the recovery period I always look at them whenever I'm free, same as others do and being surprise that I've gained all my profit loss. I can only check it 1 to 2x a day now because I'm also busy with my full time work.
Activity: 209
As a newbie you do but soon you realise that altcoins don't rise or fall exponentially daily. I used to check every day but now I check after 3-5 days. Every exchange offers a stop loss feature. You can add your altcoin there and you will receive a notification automatically.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
I believe every day to fade for the price of his altcoyin is simply silly. If you believe in a coin, forget about it for a long period. Because in a panic you will do something stupid.
Pages:
Jump to: