Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday? - page 20. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 120
Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
Before I dont even notice altcoin was.
But this year many speculation that a lot of altcoin now are pumping.
So I became interested , and look for the price movementvof different altcoin.
And now that Im holding three kind of altcoin, I also check out their price daily to monitor it.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
I check once a week, it makes no sense to watch every day, the price is constantly changing.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
Depend do you trade or not, if you trade on daily base you need to follow coins all day if you invested in long term you need to check from time to time...
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Yes I sadly keep following my unique altcoin portfolio every second. It became a passion over time that I cannot deny. Altcoins taught me great lessons in real life while doing this...
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
yes, of course. You are a trader and check the info requently is your mission. You have to hunt the news to give the decision immediately.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I think everyone in the crypto space does.

I don't fomo or fud though. Or at least, not often.

I just watch my altcoins to get an idea on where they are headed
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
I definitely look at the prices of my coins everyday and multiple times a day. It's your money involved and you need to be ready to react quickly when things change. I generally check first thing in the morning, a few times throughout the day, and then right before bed lol!!!
Activity: 572
LSK, QTUM
yes i do. its always interesting to see how the market develops
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
Every day I look at a special website, it brings pleasure to me. Basically, the price only grows on crypto coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 23
I look at it every day and at first I was making great trades. Then I made one bad move and lost quite a bit and had to start all over again. I've decided that I'm just going to get into, what I think are, stable coins and hold. I'm sick of day trading and I've noticed that if I just hold I'd probably make much more then trading all the time. HODL!
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
i do wacthing my coins in blockfolio everyday because i want to check the price if it is pump or dump. in my case , i will not put my emotion under pressure if the value of my coin goes down because i already put in my mind that.. it is digital so its not stable. i think 1 or 2 times a day is enough to check the price of your coins.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Yes, it also make sure you keep up to date with your current investment. You may lose the opportunities if you forgot to check on one day. Even though you check it regularly, make sure to see the progress not just check the price.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
I'm not a big time investor, so I have to watch coins that I invested in, it does have an emotional strain this is one of the reason why I joined bounty so I can get coins that I want to buy instead, I'm lucky to be in a good coin as a signature bounty participants.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
I always start the day with checking prices and dynamics of main cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and etc.). Then I switch to my own portfolio of altcoins. Here I try to compare the dynamics of main cryptocurrencies versus my coins. Based on these observations and read news and opinions, I make a decision on what to buy and sell. This is my routine pattern that I repeat once a day.         
Activity: 168
Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
I always have the intention to make long-term investments but I can not help but watch the coin price all the time, it makes me easily panic.
Activity: 574
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Yes I watch the altcoin price every day  Smiley but I trried not to look at it but its very addictive and not good for your health in the long term
Activity: 434
Of course and because of doing that, I have made good arbitrages opportunity many times and also it helps me to do profitable short-term tradings.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I look at the prices at least once a day and use the blockfolio app to receive alerts.

I also into blockfolio and I receive alerts persistently, in this way I can easily track the prices for me to buy and sell. However, even though I set the alert I visit exchanges randomly so I can have comparison of prices.
Activity: 249
Once or twice a day,  if the market is moving a lot i will check it much more.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Yes i check the prices of altcoins that i own every hour, it is better to be concentrated on news, learnings and other crypto related informations, one or two time a day is enough.
Pages:
Jump to: