Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you watch the price of your altcoin everyday? - page 25. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
i do. i currently hold around 10-15 coins. i installed coinmarketapp on all my phones and favorited those coins (along with a few others i find interesting).

but don't know if i hold more coins in the future (like 30-50) or when come the days when i'll be busy at work. perhaps i'll watch only some of the coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?

I do, especially now that many of the altcoins I have are either in a stand still in value, if not, continuously dropping in value. I can't blame anyone, though, because that's the effect of the recent price surge of bitcoin. However, I am happy to see some surviving altcoins like Eth, Waves, LTC, sumokoin, and the like because that means altcoins are not dead just yet. I am hoping for most of them to regain strength because it can help the market be more active.
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I agree with you, do not watch your price all the time it can be very unhealthy...you need to do something productive instead. You can set an alarm for your when the price hit your target on blockfolio
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Everyday, I watch the price of the coin that I have bought. But sometimes this could cause FUD or FOMO if the coin pump or dump tremendously. I sold my coins when I saw the price go up, but missed out the huger profit.
I think if you watch the price of your coin everyday, it will put pressure on your emotion.
Some people just buy it and don't think about it, which could be good or bad.
What do you think? Do you watch the price everyday? If not, how often do you watch it?
How do you feel before you watch it?
Pages:
Jump to: