Pages:
Author

Topic: Documenting a Purchase between user jenia1 and MrWan for 2 AntMiner S9 Units - page 2. (Read 513 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Sorry guys!  I was making a purchase from jenias and we were coming to agreement on what was the best way we can make the transaction official.  I see a lot of things everywhere that seems like a scam and we were just trying our best to protect each other with witnesses of the transaction.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Could you explain why you're posting this on the market board? I do not see the importance of this post, but if you feel it is relevant, maybe post it in Meta board, which is discussion about event on and about this forum itself.

Also that Mr. Wan's account is only 2 days old which DOESN'T speak to the validity of purchase or the seller.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Could you explain why you're posting this on the market board? I do not see the importance of this post, but if you feel it is relevant, maybe post it in Meta board, which is discussion about event on and about this forum itself.
Activity: 504
Merit: 267
HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!
I approve the above.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Traded Subject: The buyer MrWan is buying 2 units ASIC unit Bitmain S9 including PSU . This is a preorder and will be shipped from Bitmain on the 2-10 of January 2018 as they claim. The shipment will first arrive to the seller's distribution warehouse and the buyer will pick up the units at the warehouse. Seller shall provide invoice and proper instructions on where to wire the money to. Buyer shall then wire the money to the seller. Upon receiving the wire money transfer, seller shall send a receipt for the pre ordered items and provide the address of the distribution warehouse. for pickup.

Price/Amount to be wired: THE PRICE IS $7600 USD for 2 units ASIC unit Bitmain S9 including PSU.  Seller does not take any responsibility to the date BitMain ships, but will do his best to provide them ASAP.  Seller does not take responsibility for condition of the units.  Unit will be brand new from Bitmain and warranty from Bit Main shall be used if there are any damages to the product.
Pages:
Jump to: