Pages:
Author

Topic: Does a side job/business improve your finanical stability ? - page 13. (Read 3296 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
Of course a side job/business can increase income, sometimes life is full of unexpected things that make our expenses always increase, if we only rely on main jobs it will be difficult to save or invest, do side jobs according to what we like so we doing 2 things namely hobbies and income.
I agree with you too. It does increase your financial stability -  many regular professional who are doing 9-5 job are now doing side hustle as well and investing the money they are gaining
That is how they are doing far better than those who are doing only one job at a time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Of course a side job/business can increase income, sometimes life is full of unexpected things that make our expenses always increase, if we only rely on main jobs it will be difficult to save or invest, do side jobs according to what we like so we doing 2 things namely hobbies and income.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
For now im still looking for a job. From my perspective job is main income for life. You can do side job or start bussines but you need a guarantee that you can lean on. If you already get a great job with high salary then your side job is only to fullfil your secondary needs.
Yes indeed work is the main income that can meet everyone's needs, it is important for them to have a job so they don't always depend on others.
Apart from the main job, most people nowadays have side jobs whether it's being a farmer or being a businessman in the online field.

This is very useful for supplementing income and besides that a side job can also help you to lean when you lose your main job.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
At this time our economic situation is not good, and those of us who earn mediocre income, of course, we must rely on side jobs in order to meet our needs, for me whatever I can do and have free time then I will use it as best as possible to be able to get additional income, and the economic crisis we are facing today is indeed very difficult for us to live, All need hard work and patience so that every problem we can face.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
For now im still looking for a job. From my perspective job is main income for life. You can do side job or start bussines but you need a guarantee that you can lean on. If you already get a great job with high salary then your side job is only to fullfil your secondary needs.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
actually side job helps the individuals to complete the duties of life. If a person is free to do then it will become easy to earn more money in little time as you will be involved in dual jobs.

If a person is working for two jobs in a single day then his financial status will become more attractive and I have a suggestion for them that do not use your whole money, save some amount so it will be available for your necessary works when you need it.

I suggest that with doing job you can invest some part of your money in investment techniques like that of bitcoin so your income will become double and your money will always be saved here but a person should always get knowledge before doing so.
That is correct! but having said that - its is important to engage oneself in the productive activities and earn some money.
Many people would prefer easy money by scamming other - but I would say these people do get scammed in their lives too sooner or later
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Our main goal is to do a side job/business, of course, to increase income, if there is no increase in income then it is better to sleep or exercise, currently I am also doing a side job/business such as selling online, raising fish and so on, the results can certainly improve income but not significantly.
true - I second your opinion !!
I think the point you have mentioned about taking case of your health is very valid - if you have health mind and body you will be progressive as well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
Our main goal is to do a side job/business, of course, to increase income, if there is no increase in income then it is better to sleep or exercise, currently I am also doing a side job/business such as selling online, raising fish and so on, the results can certainly improve income but not significantly.

I think having a side job could also significantly improve your income. And also, I wouldn’t say our main goal is to do/have a side job. There are a whole lot of people that do not need side jobs as they’re already being paid handsomely in their first job.

Also, I think the reason a lot of people take a side job is to keep busy. They actually don’t need the money, they just need to be busy. There are lots of people that earn significantly more with their side jobs than in their real/main jobs and I guess some would still prefer to keep their first/main job so as to have a sense of security in their jobs.

I lost my job during COVID and I never applied for a job again. I do three part time work and it is not enough to meet my expenses
Activity: 616
Merit: 274

I think having a side job could also significantly improve your income. And also, I wouldn’t say our main goal is to do/have a side job. There are a whole lot of people that do not need side jobs as they’re already being paid handsomely in their first job.

Also, I think the reason a lot of people take a side job is to keep busy. They actually don’t need the money, they just need to be busy. There are lots of people that earn significantly more with their side jobs than in their real/main jobs and I guess some would still prefer to keep their first/main job so as to have a sense of security in their jobs.

Activity: 714
Merit: 16
We need to work to make money and live a comfortable life, with this you have to get a side job that won't affect your main work or you find a balance between the two, if you can't then you have to leave one and stick to the higher pay job till you get another that you can cope with. Truth be told making money is not easy but spending is with ease.
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
If job does not increase our income then what else is going to increase it. We need to have a job or investment for us to live a better lifestyle. For the investment, they'll keep investing do that more money will be coming there way and for employees, keep working so that you can get paid and use the fund to solve your problems.

There are people that do not have a job they are doing that is giving them income they would keep using to pay bills and live a better lifestyle. They'll need to get a job to take care of there families and relatives.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
A side job/business of course improve our finances, as long as we actively try and do our best of course we can get better results, especially now that economic conditions are getting more difficult because inflation and recession are occurring in almost all countries, if we don't do a side job/business and only rely on the main income so we will not be able to save and meet future needs.

With the current situation, side job will help to meet your extra expenses unlike if you don't have any, you are only relying with your monthly or weekly income.

And we know by experienced that the amount of our salary most of the time can't sustain your daily needs
unless you are really earning decent salary with a good management of your finances.
Having a side job or extra income is a must for those who have a salary or monthly income that is only mediocre. And all of that so that their needs are met, but all of that must be able to divide time for core work, side work and also sufficient rest time because this is the most important and the core of everything.
and nowadays many people use smart phone technology to make a business or side income which in my opinion this technology side business is the most popular choice at this time in various ways according to their expertise, and never feel enough or satisfied with your salary income because even though can be fulfilled, it is not certain that you have savings or investments for the future. So a side job can be used to meet needs, for savings, investment and other things that make life calm for now and in the future and also always prioritize health.

That's going to be a best practice, using your earnings from your sie job for investment and savings will help you improving your financial capabilities in the near future.

If you know how to balance and know how to adjust with both your time and health conditions, side job can
be perform and can be a big help to you and to your family.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Blackjack.fun
A side job/business of course improve our finances, as long as we actively try and do our best of course we can get better results, especially now that economic conditions are getting more difficult because inflation and recession are occurring in almost all countries, if we don't do a side job/business and only rely on the main income so we will not be able to save and meet future needs.
Having a side job nowadays has even become a common thing. that is, the majority of people currently have more than one source of income. one from the main income and the other from a side job or even a side business. and the side business that most people do today is online work. and it is true that side jobs can help us overcome the financial crisis we are experiencing. because by having multiple sources of income, it becomes easier for us to be able to save and invest.

and we should be grateful that we can still have sufficient income at this time. because out there there are still many who are still struggling to get a job.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

To make a living, we must work. In uncertain days like now facing the global economic downturn, a stable job with high income becomes a scarcity. A side job or business seems like more necessary than ever, which can minimize the risks of losing your current job, ending up pennyless. However, a side job/business also takes time and efforts and can never be attained whenever we need it. What did you do or will you do in order to ensure your finanical stability despite all unfavorable circumstances ?
Well, it is not easy to get financial stability, especially during the current economic crisis caused by the pandemic and war. I have never felt financially stable even though my income is increasing year by year. Currently, I have just worked 2 jobs and added investment, but to be honest, I have never found myself having a stable income before.
I do agree and how do people become financially stable? Does this mean they can stop working and just live the rest of their lives with whatever they already have? I do understand that we might get to a point in our financial lives where we can afford just about anything we want, maybe that is being financially stable cos I know I have had stable jobs for years and I don't think I have felt that way too.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

With the current situation, side job will help to meet your extra expenses unlike if you don't have any, you are only relying with your monthly or weekly income.

And we know by experienced that the amount of our salary most of the time can't sustain your daily needs
unless you are really earning decent salary with a good management of your finances.
Having a side job or extra income is a must for those who have a salary or monthly income that is only mediocre. And all of that so that their needs are met, but all of that must be able to divide time for core work, side work and also sufficient rest time because this is the most important and the core of everything.
and nowadays many people use smart phone technology to make a business or side income which in my opinion this technology side business is the most popular choice at this time in various ways according to their expertise, and never feel enough or satisfied with your salary income because even though can be fulfilled, it is not certain that you have savings or investments for the future. So a side job can be used to meet needs, for savings, investment and other things that make life calm for now and in the future and also always prioritize health.
Activity: 224
Merit: 20
I can feel you.

Currently, I have 2 jobs because like many others are saying here, only one source of income isn't enough for the whole household to survive. Yes all of us here in the house are working (but I'm the one who's working from home), but still I prefer having a 2nd source of income just incase my main source of income unfortunately ends up for whatever reason it is.

Like you, I already sacrificed my sleeping time, and there are times where I only sleep 5-6 hours a day because aside from my work, I'm also the one doing the household chores since I'm the only one who's in the house all the time. I wonder how much sleep I can get whenever we will have our own baby. This is also the reason why I'm putting most of my money now in the stock market. I have a specific target where I want to earn X amount of money every month thru dividends. It will be a huge amount for sure, but I know I can reach that. Sacrifice first before comfortability.

One should try to get 8 hours of sleep at night without any disturbance. If you are sacrificing your sleep for work then trust me you are putting your health at stake in the long run. Sleep deprivation can cause multiple problems to your health. I think one full time job is enough for a person and the secondary work must be less hectic and easy to perform. Like I already mentioned that working in a bounty campaign here is a good source of secondly income along with your full time job. Don't compromise on your health while chasing the money.

A good sleep, an 8-hour of sound sleep, may look not important when we were young but as time goes by, this becomes more important. I can't tell you how much I like my sleep now in this life stage, which I did not believe many years ago. A lack of sleep does not only damage our physical health but much worse, it will cause a lot of mental illness. A few years ago, I was having an anxiety issue and could not sleep, or vice versa.  That was a painful period when I was living like a rat lost in a maze. Every day was like a hell long centrury, the day was going fast but the night became extremely slow. Believe me, nobody would ever feel that way. Just hope everybody is fine with their life.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Activity: 994
Merit: 552
Beside have main job we need side job how to improve our financial, you right with many people having main job and spent almost 8 hours in daily day and they can't handle or looking for another side job. Exactly in my country we are working more than 8 hours in daily day and take about two hour time for going to our office due busy transportation.

But lucky with some people here know with Bitcoin and they spent half of their assets for investing, without having side job with Bitcoin investment can help their financial stable when bitcoin price up. I don't know what happen with some people spent half day for working but can't manage for getting another passive income as side job.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
Activity: 630
Merit: 195
I can feel you.

Currently, I have 2 jobs because like many others are saying here, only one source of income isn't enough for the whole household to survive. Yes all of us here in the house are working (but I'm the one who's working from home), but still I prefer having a 2nd source of income just incase my main source of income unfortunately ends up for whatever reason it is.

Like you, I already sacrificed my sleeping time, and there are times where I only sleep 5-6 hours a day because aside from my work, I'm also the one doing the household chores since I'm the only one who's in the house all the time. I wonder how much sleep I can get whenever we will have our own baby. This is also the reason why I'm putting most of my money now in the stock market. I have a specific target where I want to earn X amount of money every month thru dividends. It will be a huge amount for sure, but I know I can reach that. Sacrifice first before comfortability.

One should try to get 8 hours of sleep at night without any disturbance. If you are sacrificing your sleep for work then trust me you are putting your health at stake in the long run. Sleep deprivation can cause multiple problems to your health. I think one full time job is enough for a person and the secondary work must be less hectic and easy to perform. Like I already mentioned that working in a bounty campaign here is a good source of secondly income along with your full time job. Don't compromise on your health while chasing the money.
Pages:
Jump to: