Pages:
Author

Topic: Does anybody else get annoyed when people call gold "butter"? - page 2. (Read 2061 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Cheddar and butter. All you need now are some potatoes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
you can try to invest in butter. maybe one day a bar of butter will turn into a bar of gold. and it wouldn't be so annoying...
Maybe it is time to stop believing in magic.  Cheesy
There is no way in which that would be possible.

Let's buy as much gold as possible, and then sale it. We could be doing this in no time:

"Can't believe it's not butter!"
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
you can try to invest in butter. maybe one day a bar of butter will turn into a bar of gold. and it wouldn't be so annoying...
Maybe it is time to stop believing in magic.  Cheesy
There is no way in which that would be possible.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I've never heard people refer to gold as butter. This an american thing or soemthing?

Neither have I but you can get Gold Butter:

Activity: 840
Merit: 509
I've never heard people refer to gold as butter. This an american thing or soemthing?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The only thing gold picks are good for is if you have to do something FAST, which usually involves spawners and/or CTM maps.The diamond armor Steve skin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I have never heard anyone call gold 'butter' and yes it would annoy the shit out of me.
Activity: 593
Merit: 271
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
This is the first time that I've heard it being called like that. I don't like the name either.

Same here. What is the associative row here ? From butter to gold ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This is the first time that I've heard it being called like that. I don't like the name either.
Activity: 140
I heard this it depends on where your from they use these kind of terms.  anyway it does sound tasty
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Never heard this saying before haha. But that doesn't sound good really, buuter is butter and again never heart people saying butter to mention gold Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Never heard it called butter...

But to be hip I'll start now lol jk
Activity: 141
 think it's so stupid and pointless. If you don't know it comes from Skydoesminecraft's youtube channel whose audience is predominantly kids ages 12 and down who think it is absolutely hilarious and cool to call gold budder and butter. Now i wouldn't be annoyed with it if they just said butter when they found gold, but no, it's every second around his fanbase. Just my opinion, hoping others feel the same way.
Pages:
Jump to: