Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin affect world trade? - page 3. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 27, 2018, 11:54:50 AM
If you mean that bitcoin will be use for the purchase between two countries then its not possible yet.
But, you could do that though. As long as they accept it as the payment method through the online shops for most people do. In Japan also you can buy stuff with Bitcoin like foods, goods or services on there. We with to have these kind of things in our country later.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 27, 2018, 10:45:30 AM
Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?
And will it be in the future?

Probably, since Bitcoin is obviously better than any exchange these days and it affects world trade in terms of what do consumer prefer the most and the other entities who may not seem to be engaged in Bitcoin might have problem regarding to whom they may exchange transaction if most of the people in the market prefer doing tradings with the medium of Bitcoin so definitely Bitcoin affects world trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 27, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
Countries if do trading or exchange for something they always use fiat currency. Most of the current use is dollar it is widely acceptable in all countries. Like my country want to buy oil in the middle east. The currency that will be use is $ against their oil. If you mean that bitcoin will be use for the purchase between two countries then its not possible yet.

Its quite the same in my country, if our country make trading to other countries they particularly use dollars as mean currency. But we did not know yet if bitcoin will be legalize in many countries it might be able for them to use bitcoin as trading payment between countries.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
Countries if do trading or exchange for something they always use fiat currency. Most of the current use is dollar it is widely acceptable in all countries. Like my country want to buy oil in the middle east. The currency that will be use is $ against their oil. If you mean that bitcoin will be use for the purchase between two countries then its not possible yet.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 27, 2018, 09:57:56 AM
I am not a professional trader nor an economist but I do love this topic. Allow me to share my opinion on this. I my stand I do think it will affect the world trade. Since we are dealing with money. The investors in bitcoin might be the same investors who worked in the world trade and instead of buying at the trade maybe they spend there money on bitcoins instead.

But OP is asking about if theres a trade that happened between two countries and thats the main question to point an answer.

I don't think theres something like that happens so far or if theres one maybe its beyond our knowledge,since this maybe a secret dealing between those countries.but i believe that eventually theres a possibilities this thing will happen
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 27, 2018, 09:32:27 AM
Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?
Trade between countries, why do they have to use bitcoin? the trade between countries is intended to benefit from the country that is in agreement. Bitcoin is still illegal for the government it will be very unlikely if the government uses bitcoin for the country's investment or other things. So even though the price of bitcoin goes up or down there is no impact on the trade done by the countries.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin in international remittances have led to the use of Bitcoin in some international trades!
The use of Bitcoin will only make the world a better place, reducing the cumbersome process of international trade and effectively reducing or preventing fraud in international commercial trade.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 08:23:36 AM
Bitcoin has a good effect in the world trade.It makes payment easier and convenient.It invites a lot of investors.No need to print cash.Everything is digital.More bitcoin, more traders.
Activity: 602
August 27, 2018, 08:02:12 AM

If bitcoin used by government for internation trade, i think its take a long way. Many government still ban bitcoin and many government dont have regulation about cryptocurrency. If government using bitcoin, i am believe bitcoin price will be very expensive
Activity: 476
August 27, 2018, 06:02:05 AM
I think Bitcoin in itself could be used by any person for international trade. But i haven't heard of a country that trade exclusively of Bitcoin, not to mention any crypto currency for that matter with other countries in bulk. But then again, we don't know what will happen in the future or in the very near future.
Activity: 468
August 27, 2018, 05:34:36 AM
depending on what type of trade, what trade is being do, if trading uses or involves cryptocurrency, maybe bitcoin will affect the world of trade, but if not. bitcoin will have no effect. but maybe in the future it will affect if there are already many who use bitcoin for trading transactions.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 27, 2018, 05:13:19 AM
Crypto is most likely to affect world trade, moreover trade in investment. well, lately, so many big investors have turned to the development of cryptocurrency, so that the need makes a lot of crypto prices rise. therefore, so many media reports about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 314
August 27, 2018, 04:33:24 AM
I think bitcoin will make easier trading between countries, because payments will be faster and have a small fee. so, the transaction will be more efficient
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
August 27, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

Yes. But I think it only affects a small part. Because I have not seen any bitcoin trading between the two countries, and I have not seen any information about it. Currently I have seen many companies accept Bitcoin in payment. I hope that in the near future this problem will be widespread in countries with each other.
As of now, it was impossible to happen since bitcoin is not legalized yet in the government. And of course, they are not allowed to have on this kind of currency that tradable in both countries, unless if bitcoin will having a regulation to government and probably it will happen soon.
Those companies using currently at this time by bitcoin their government was friendly and they are free to use bitcoin since there is no law implementation regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:55:00 AM
To me, i see a greater influence of bitcoin price on the trading market. Most people are used studying the price of bitcoin to correlate with the prices of coins they possess.
Activity: 117
August 27, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
I suppose, Bitcoin does no longer affect international change because bitcoin is just a crypto foreign money. consequently, bitcoin only affect the crypto marketplace and it has no connection on world alternate marketplace.
Activity: 532
August 27, 2018, 03:30:35 AM

Yes. But I think it only affects a small part. Because I have not seen any bitcoin trading between the two countries, and I have not seen any information about it. Currently I have seen many companies accept Bitcoin in payment. I hope that in the near future this problem will be widespread in countries with each other.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 27, 2018, 02:41:08 AM
Since I came into cryptocurrency business,I have taken a keen look at bitcoin and its relation with other altcoinstalk. I can say the price of bitcoin is directly proportional to that of alts hence they are greatly affected when bitcoin price goes low.
Activity: 464
August 27, 2018, 02:26:54 AM
It will have a lot of influence. Actually, Bitcoin is a highly capitalized technology enterprise and it has a great influence on the economy of the world.
We can see the downturn has affected the economy of the world. capitalization has dropped by more than $ 500 billion and the world economy is falling. That is very easy to spot.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 27, 2018, 02:05:09 AM
Bitcoin is mostly now using for trade purpose and the users of bitcoin are increasing day by day and if now bitcoin is here it is the blockchain technology which is rapidly expanding crypto network and most of stock market investors are shifted into crypto market so that you will get in touch for bright future now the crypto is a good way to secure your money.
We can't still say that cryptocurrencies are the best way to secure your money because it is not yet proven and it is still in the young age or the testing age of the technology that cryptocurrency has right now and it is best to not go all in cryptocurrency and still be diversified to avoid regrets.
Pages:
Jump to: