Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin affect world trade? - page 7. (Read 1137 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Yes it does. It might not be seen in the news, but if you look closely in the market, bitcoin is widely used for trading. Especially when importing products that can be sold easily or with high value. Stock market is now starting to invest in cryptocurrency because of sudden rise of population of users of cryptocurrency. It makes the deal faster and smoother. Unlike the traditional ones, it also makes the country modernize because of the way how they transact their goods and services.
Right. Modernization of trade transactions is a key element in the future economic development of nations. But some countries deny the presence and activity of Bitcoin as well as the Crypto market. They feel threatened by the legality of accepting Bitcoin. I mean to talk about the heads of the country. They fear not being able to control corruption, money laundering ... through Bitcoin. They have reason.
Activity: 106
August 14, 2018, 09:38:49 AM
Yes. Bitcoin will affect the world trade market. In particular, countries that accept Bitcoin are legitimate electronic coins. The use of Bitcoin reduces transaction time, increasing commercial efficiency. And bring more profit to both the seller and the buyer.
So, most of the participants in the Cryptocurrency market are confident that this is a money market of the future, inevitable.
Activity: 18
August 13, 2018, 11:12:25 AM
Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?
And will it be in the future?
Of course there is the role of Bitcoin in international trade. Because there are several countries that work together to make shares in the country. If trade between countries is interrelated, there will be cooperation between the two countries.

At this point though, it isn't happening. The dollar is still the unit of exchange for most countries (but I don't think it will be for long). Russia and China are already moving away from it.

Bitcoin's market cap isn't big enough to be a factor in world trade. It's only about $41 billion, whereas physical money is $31 trillion. So there's plenty of room to grow. This means that it cannot influence world trade, but it might be able to in the future. It is a useful enough tool, so more and more countries will want to start using it.
Why do you say Russia and China have moved away from him.
While Saxo Bank said that if Russia and China start implementing Bitcoin as a currency other than the US dollar, then the price of Bitcoin can be ascertained to triple from 700 US dollars / Bitcoin to 2,100 US dollars / Bitcoin.

I meant that Russia and China are moving away from the dollar. They're trying to do trade in their own currencies and are switching their reserve currencies to gold. By selling off the dollar they are signalling that it's not that valuable anymore. Strangely enough, the IMF has also been talking down the dollar as a reserve currency and may have plans in store for a "one world" currency, which might be an imitation of crypto.

Certainly, if Russia and China started using bitcoin then it would increase in value, but I'm not sure it's in their best interests to do so. They'd probably want to establish something of their own as a centralized currency so they could have better control over it.
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 03:24:39 PM
Yes it does. It might not be seen in the news, but if you look closely in the market, bitcoin is widely used for trading. Especially when importing products that can be sold easily or with high value. Stock market is now starting to invest in cryptocurrency because of sudden rise of population of users of cryptocurrency. It makes the deal faster and smoother. Unlike the traditional ones, it also makes the country modernize because of the way how they transact their goods and services.
Activity: 182
Merit: 16
August 07, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
He is already working in international trade. Several countries take bitcoin into circulation. So I think they calmly count on each other.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 01:51:15 PM
Is there a role for Bitcoin in international trade? Have you heard of a trade between two countries?

I don't think it has any effect on world trade directly as of the moment, though there are similarities
at some degree and factor. Prices and strategies are almost the same but they belong to a different world.
But soon it may tapped into that global world trade scene. It's a new frontier for bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
August 07, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
I think bitcoin don't have any affect to world trade because bitcoin is decentralized so bitcoin is only affect a crypto market not world trade. World trade is for centralized system so there's no connection in crypto.

Right, man. I also see no connection between the world trade and Bitcoin which is the decentralized cryptocurrency. It can affect the person and his wealth but it does not work so globally.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
Of course.

Bitcoin is intended to be used worldwide, and it does not take into account borders. It would definitely save everyone time and money if BTC was used to settle trade balances, since bitcoin is a truly global currency. Of course, it does need two parties mutually agreeing to the terms of accepting bitcoin as a payment, and right now adoption rates are probably too low for this to happen on a consistent basis.

But definitely don't discount the idea of Bitcoin being used worldwide to settle trades in the future, after all, it's one of the things that BTC was built for in the beginning.
Not only that, there are also many companies that are investing in Bitcoin. Of course the entry of large capital in a class of agencies will drive prices.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
August 06, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
On the off chance that Bitcoin progress toward becoming sanctioned and accessible to all organizations and perceived obviously by every nation no reason behind why Bitcoin doesn't help the economy in each nation through nearby exchange and global exchange.
Activity: 79
August 06, 2018, 11:10:44 AM
I think that's happening right now, lots of commercials, bitcoin merchandise exchanges to evade taxes or to avoid being spotted by the government. But it does not happen much because of the risk and newness. bitcoin makes people not really believe in it and later I think it will happen more
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 09:49:25 AM
Of course there is the role of Bitcoin in international trade. Because there are several countries that work together to make shares in the country. If trade between countries is interrelated, there will be cooperation between the two countries.

At this point though, it isn't happening. The dollar is still the unit of exchange for most countries (but I don't think it will be for long). Russia and China are already moving away from it.

Bitcoin's market cap isn't big enough to be a factor in world trade. It's only about $41 billion, whereas physical money is $31 trillion. So there's plenty of room to grow. This means that it cannot influence world trade, but it might be able to in the future. It is a useful enough tool, so more and more countries will want to start using it.
Why do you say Russia and China have moved away from him.
While Saxo Bank said that if Russia and China start implementing Bitcoin as a currency other than the US dollar, then the price of Bitcoin can be ascertained to triple from 700 US dollars / Bitcoin to 2,100 US dollars / Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:04:35 AM
No, I haven't heard bitcoin being included and exchanged by two nations. Yet, perhaps we can see that later on however. Take for instance South Korea, they have the greatest market so far so its conceivable that they can utilized bitcoin to do universal exchange, extraordinarily along the Asian area. Envision that sort of situation, I mean what will be the cost of bitcoin that time? Will it bring this sort of exchange critical effect of the cost.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 2216
August 06, 2018, 03:00:16 AM

No, I haven't heard bitcoin being involved and traded by two countries. But maybe we can see that in the future though. Take for example Japan or South Korea, they have the biggest market so far so its possible that they can used bitcoin to do international trade, specially along the Asian region. Imagine that kind of scenario, I mean what will be the price of bitcoin that time? Will it bring this kind of trade significant impact of the price? Remains to be seen.

Theoretically, such trading is realizable. The first factor is that the price of Bitcoin is determined by the number of the world's large crypto exchange markets, so Bitcoin is highly demanded and worth a lot. The second factor is that Bitcoin isn't backed by the one certain country, so the world legal status of BTC is neutral, and no any government can denominate or make it cheaper. I think that the trading between countries with using some reliable crypto currencies will be in the future, and Bitcoin will affect world trade.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 06, 2018, 02:54:46 AM
I think there is connection as well as effect of bitcoin to world trade, there is trading that is happening between countries and their connection  which involveds money and other things may afftect the system of bitcoin and the world trade, when bitcoin is up and when bitcoin is down.
of course it will affect, even since the bitcoin prices are pumping, and dumped very quickly, many people are starting to trade for profit, especially now that many have proven that bitcoin is able to increase the income of those who use it.
Activity: 18
August 06, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 13
August 06, 2018, 02:34:31 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
August 06, 2018, 12:07:48 AM
I think there is connection as well as effect of bitcoin to world trade, there is trading that is happening between countries and their connection  which involveds money and other things may afftect the system of bitcoin and the world trade, when bitcoin is up and when bitcoin is down.
Activity: 25
August 05, 2018, 11:42:20 PM
According to me, all countries. There are countries that accept bitcoins And there are also countries that forbid bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general. So how can trade transactions between the two countries, if the two countries are legitimate that may be but the rest I think is impossible.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
August 05, 2018, 11:19:07 PM
Bitcoin influenced the entire world economy in general. This influence can be called ideological, because bitcoin has shown an alternative to traditional financial markets.
I will agree that the impact of bitcoin at the present has been more idealogical than practical but still it is a big influence, before bitcoin the only way I thought it was possible to get out of the system instituted by banks was to buy gold and silver and now we have a system that allow us to exchange money all over the world with no problem and they cannot touch our money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 02:46:43 AM
Lol, did you just ask whether countries come together to trade on Bitcoin? Lmao that’s quite a funny question for anyone to ask. Countries can’t be coming together to trade on Bitcoin. They don’t discuss anything about Bitcoin in the world market, it is not owned by any country.

Bitcoin is quite different and is open to the world. They don’t need to come together to buy or whatever… citizens, most especially investors that are interested in it are those that buys it direct.
Pages:
Jump to: