Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 16. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 12:43:11 AM
If Bitcoin does not have future,  we might as well forget about cryptocurrency altogether.  The reason there is any coin is because if Bitcoin.  I know many Altcoin providing more services apart from payment,  yet all coin are tied to the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 07, 2018, 12:27:25 AM
In spite of the fact that we see today, at bitcoin the big future, the market to be restored and everything will return as was, we will much see interesting in the world of cryptocurrencies in 2018. Bitcoin will be still long time number one)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 12:15:07 AM
there is a future of course. It will perform big part of the world or maybe it will become the currency of the world. they saying one currency in the whole world. so well will just continue and don't listen the people that saying the bitcoin is scam.  we prove and understand that bitcoin is not what they thinking...and to those stayed  and continue believing and trusting, investing and waiting... become millionaire.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
Bitcoin always has a good future. just look at how it changes the world. People are learning about bitcoin and the blockchain and I can ensure with you than in aobut 10 to 20 years later, the blockchain and bitcoin will be the most brilliant invention in the 21st century
Activity: 672
February 06, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
spechless I can not say what happens to bitcoin now. as we see the crypto world is in decline. but it is true that in 2018 is not only the stock market that has decreased but other stock exchanges also decreased, especially China has blocked all ICO transactions or bitcoin in the country that makes a negative impact on the market crypto
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
I guess this is a good sign for bitcoin, it is just that those who lower their pay rate does not have enough value to stick with the bitcoin value since it is increasing rapidly at the moment. Since bitcoin is increasing good, I think that is not a bad thing it just means that we are totally growing community despite of those bad comment for bitcoin, investors really come and invest their money and help to grow its value.
According to me i think , the Crypto currency is very good. It can enter the future life of the whole of humanity. Only it seems to me that this will be a barter for products, with a certain high price. On the little things no one will not sell anything, because it will not be profitable. But the real products for Bitcoin, it's real
Activity: 118
February 06, 2018, 12:48:55 PM
compared to what we have now, like for example the internet, back then we dont know what it can do for us, we are uncertain until such time it became very useful. this is what some people see in the future of bitcoin.
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
February 06, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
About the exchange rate all crypto, today.
Activity: 210
February 06, 2018, 12:43:01 PM
If a BTC lending site is closing down and you question BTC's future, that would be the same as questioning the value of gold if a pawn shop closes. The correlation is not there. There was a lot of witch hunting in the past and still BTC strived, survived and is stronger than ever.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 06, 2018, 12:36:33 PM
Sure bitcoin have bright future because of some reasons like
Bitcoin are getting more popularity in market.
Bitcoin is getting more and more customers in market.
Bitcoin is getting more demand in market.
Bitcoin become more and more strong in all over the wold. So due to these bitcoin will get more bright future.
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
If bitcoin runs smoothly, Im sure bitcoin have a better future especially for the younger generations because its uses are getting to adopt by new ones. and for the upcoming years we will see the changes about cryptocurrency brought to us:)
Activity: 221
February 06, 2018, 11:35:10 AM
if I see bitcoin prices today I think the future of bitcoin is not good, I hesitate to hold the bitcoin I have because the price continues to decline and bitcoin prices this year is very low compared to last year
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
February 06, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
This is a trend is not simply a chance to make money!!
Will change money system!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
If bitcoin does not have a bright future, bitcoin prices will not be as high as it is today. Increased bitcoin prices today because of the number of enthusiasts and demand on bitcoin, therefore bitcoin prices can soar this year. It has proven that bitcoin has a very bright future.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
I believe right now we’re currently just experiencing growing pains. I’m quite confident that a substantial amount of cryptos are here to stay.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
I think bitcoin have a future as long as people continue to use it and support it, it has a big future and will last many more years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 06, 2018, 10:47:23 AM
I guess this is a good sign for bitcoin, it is just that those who lower their pay rate does not have enough value to stick with the bitcoin value since it is increasing rapidly at the moment. Since bitcoin is increasing good, I think that is not a bad thing it just means that we are totally growing community despite of those bad comment for bitcoin, investors really come and invest their money and help to grow its value.
Activity: 126
February 06, 2018, 09:51:19 AM
If bitcoin does not have a bright future, bitcoin prices will not be as high as it is today. Increased bitcoin prices today because of the number of enthusiasts and demand on bitcoin, therefore bitcoin prices can soar this year. It has proven that bitcoin has a very bright future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 09:27:23 AM
yes I think,bitcoin have a great future.becouse one of the young site of world involved  in crypto.& they are lead the world in next future. so that bitcoin future very bright.
this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
I'm very hopeful for the future of Bitcoin and I have invested in that.

I have a very strong belief that Bitcoin has a great future. Everybody is speaking about it, and crypto society members use Bitcoins always.
Pages:
Jump to: