Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 14. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
No doubt, Bitcoin is currently the most valuable digital currency in the world, so it will grow and grow in value in the future due to its inherent nature. Rare of the market. So we should buy bitcoin right now to catch up with the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
February 26, 2018, 06:36:04 PM
I did not hear what companies want to withdraw their funds from the crypto currency. I think that if this happened, most of the platform participants would join them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 01:32:44 PM
For me bitcoin the blood and with out bitcoin i will not happy in life so bitcoin i like the most for future because i know that the bitcoin is the future era currency and we can make money from this money so it is good to earn more and more this form of money i would like to participate in this currency because the bitcoin users are keenly interested in the bitcoin holding and i hope that in the start of April the bitcoin will be legally accepted in the US and some other countries.
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 01:05:52 PM
Bitcoin has many potentials. Many benefits can get from it, that is why many are switching to bitcoins nowadays.Bitcoin is getting more popular. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, I think bitcoin has a very bright future. There is a possibility that it will become the future currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
Bitcoin has given this world a completely new form of currency which is must for this tech savvy world. Bitcoin is not going anywhere. It is something that will get more popular with time with ever increasing internet users in the world. With time the bitcoin users will grow now. Bitcoin has given many benefits to people. Especially the blockchain technology which is an important innovation.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 09:39:54 PM
Japanese adoption and soon Australian adoption and people still ask about the future? I see a trend where countries and large institutions are beginning to adopt bitcoin. I think its here to stay.
I think it is not too late for you to enter the bitcoin market. If you regularly see the price of bitcoin has reached the $ 19800 mark and now it is only $ 9000. If you participate in this time you will still catch up the market because bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price this year will reach $ 50,000.
Activity: 123
February 14, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
Yes. It centainly does have future. As well as it can also be every users future. A trader, investor and businessman should think this way. They must trust the field they entered and believe that it will be more useful as time pass by.
Activity: 196
February 14, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
For me it depends on the enthusiasm of all its bitcoin users, but if seen so far bitcoin users continue to grow and more and more people are interested in bitcoin around the world. So I'm sure bitcoin has a good future, and will be more and more the latest innovations that will implement the blockchain system.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 14, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Yes the company of bitcoin has a big future in our whole world. In fact they are the company who encourages us to start a new beginning and innovation in our system.
Their excellence will help lots of people to change their life and become rich.

We all believe Bitcoin has a future because it is the safest , trust and fastest crypto currency in the world. I believe it can be global currency worldwide when people start using bitcoin for everyday use. I think that buying, selling, selling various products, utility bills and many other costs will be through Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
February 14, 2018, 01:22:31 PM
Yes the company of bitcoin has a big future in our whole world. In fact they are the company who encourages us to start a new beginning and innovation in our system.
Their excellence will help lots of people to change their life and become rich.
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 05:22:24 AM
Bitcoin does have the future, the future era is digital and bitcoin one of the digital product. Someday more than 50% rotation of money in the world dominated by digital currency, this is not possible, you can't stop technology and day by day peoples invented how to became a digital world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
February 13, 2018, 04:14:15 AM
Bitcoin has a bright in the near future because a lot of people around the world are embracing the bitcoin, more investors are fully supporting in bitcoin they know that there was a good benifit through bitcoin.

Bitcoin have a good future because if the bitcoin will not good future why  rich people investing a bitcoin so people trust in bitcoin because theres a big chance in the future bitcoin will expensive.bitcoin is very helpful in the poor people because of bitcoin theres many persons become rich and i think in the future bitcoin is using it in any stores that we can pay through bitcoin.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 02:52:06 AM
Bitcoin has a bright in the near future because a lot of people around the world are embracing the bitcoin, more investors are fully supporting in bitcoin they know that there was a good benifit through bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 12, 2018, 09:01:33 PM
Bitcoin's does have future because many countries will see the benefits of this new digital technology and they wil start legalizing it which will make it more popular and accepted by many merchants..
Yes I believe that it has really a bright future bitcoin may really rise in the near future and it can really give us a huge profit base on its popularity that is really getting more amazing each day. The features of bitcoin and it's volatility may lead bitcoin to become more successful  someday and I believe we must engage on bitcoin today for good.
Activity: 392
February 12, 2018, 04:24:55 PM
Bitcoin's does have future because many countries will see the benefits of this new digital technology and they wil start legalizing it which will make it more popular and accepted by many merchants..
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 04:20:18 PM
Yes the company of bitcoin has a big future in our society, especially in our industry. They will be one who will starts a better management for the benefit of all.
Activity: 281
February 12, 2018, 03:35:18 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

yes of course bitcoin has a future because the technology used bitcoin has a very extraordinary effect in the future by having the safest and open transaction process.

Even asking this question is not meaningful. Bitcoin has the best future and it's gonna be much bigger in the future.

This is the reality of the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 12, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Recent developments in the digital money market in general and bitcoin in particular have fallen sharply. Market capitalization from $ 800bn to $ 300bn is showing the withdrawal of large numbers of investors. I'm very worried whether the bitcoin is a bubble and could explode in the future. I am holding a lot of bitcoin at $ 16,000, compared to the current loss of more than 50% of my assets. .
There is no point of arguing on this thing that bitcoin holds a bright future, the thing is bitcoin is continuously making some good name in the crypto market and the number of investors who are investing their money into it are increasing tremendously. As a result of this, the demand of bitcoin is also increasing which is making bitcoin market’s value more and helping investors to make more money out of it.
Activity: 504
February 11, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

yes of course bitcoin has a future because the technology used bitcoin has a very extraordinary effect in the future by having the safest and open transaction process.
Activity: 462
February 11, 2018, 11:19:24 PM
you should not believe fake news in the world. you can see there are many investors wanna dump Bitcoin to buy with low price. so, let's wait for the recover.
Pages:
Jump to: