Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 41. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 11:03:06 AM
in my opinion bitcoin has the same good front and can give to the advantage for the person who keep it because the price always goes up from year to year. I think this is still the beginning of bitcoin development.
Better you said. The only thing that help you understand this case is bitcoin being technical item. Although it is currency still it is digital. And all you know, the future is all about technology and thus you can easily join the blocks and make a chain that leads you to results of bitcoin being superb in coming years. Plus as you said, prices are going higher and that helps in guaranteeing.
The blockchain technology of Bitcoin can help the world improve the security of anything, not only for economy or any system related to money. As long as you need to protect your system, blockchain can provides you a system strongly without any risk if this system can own a huge amount of users.
The introduction of blockchain technology to the world had opened many doors of opportunity to many companies and businesses. No one can deny the efficiency and advantage that it can offer. And this is all because of Bitcoin. I truly believe that bitcoin still have a bright future ahead of it.
indeed bitcoin have a bright future and it is proof by the previous history of bitcoin that bitcoin will improving their performance with time and due to which their rate is increasing and in future it is more expected that bitcoin will become an international currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 10:28:27 AM
in my opinion bitcoin has the same good front and can give to the advantage for the person who keep it because the price always goes up from year to year. I think this is still the beginning of bitcoin development.
Better you said. The only thing that help you understand this case is bitcoin being technical item. Although it is currency still it is digital. And all you know, the future is all about technology and thus you can easily join the blocks and make a chain that leads you to results of bitcoin being superb in coming years. Plus as you said, prices are going higher and that helps in guaranteeing.
The blockchain technology of Bitcoin can help the world improve the security of anything, not only for economy or any system related to money. As long as you need to protect your system, blockchain can provides you a system strongly without any risk if this system can own a huge amount of users.
The introduction of blockchain technology to the world had opened many doors of opportunity to many companies and businesses. No one can deny the efficiency and advantage that it can offer. And this is all because of Bitcoin. I truly believe that bitcoin still have a bright future ahead of it.
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 09:34:08 AM
I see the current value of bitcoin is unstoppable, constantly increasing.
In response to the future of bitcoin, i think no doubt, because bitcoin has a bright future.
So many people looking for Bitcoin even like bitcoin, because they know the potential of bitcoin is incredible in the future.

I would not be so sure about that. November 20 can bring many surprises. I'm certainly for the stability and growth of bitcoin. But to my regret I have a very bad feeling.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 09:33:48 AM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

You have to understand Google is a search engine but not a research engine where we create things in blogs.
However many websites dealing with bitcoin and it is one among them, how ever btcjam is not manageable so failed to provide it's services so they are shutting down, it's not the point of one user usage of Bitcoin it's the ocean of other users does using bitcoin.
Bitcoin obviously had a bright future which fills many with profits the main reason is that the economic demand of adopting bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
November 04, 2017, 02:12:31 AM
I see the current value of bitcoin is unstoppable, constantly increasing.
In response to the future of bitcoin, i think no doubt, because bitcoin has a bright future.
So many people looking for Bitcoin even like bitcoin, because they know the potential of bitcoin is incredible in the future.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 04:31:31 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
October 29, 2017, 03:43:07 PM
Activity: 221
October 28, 2017, 01:30:56 PM
Yes it does, Bitcoin have a FUTURE. Because Various countries around the world have started to follow the mainstream stream that is increasingly using digital payment systems and getting away from the paper currency. They may do so to control all economic transactions and also to record and apply taxes on every future transaction, but consumers will gradually become more aware that Bitcoin can be the best digital currency option for them, Bitcoin is not yet widespread and when it is still developing a variety of new applications and protocols for future use, so the potential that has not yet emerged is still very large.
so we wait for the future development of bitcoin.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
October 28, 2017, 01:03:47 PM
Bitcoin has future, but Im not sure, if will be like metod of payment, or more just store value. At this stage, BTC become very slow and expensive for money transfers.

Considering the fast price increase of bitcoin for the past years especially this year, no wonder bitcoin has a brighter future and that also means better future for us bitcoiners. The  higher percentage of increase compared to its decrease is obviously a good sign of the strong and growing crytocurrency in this modern world.
Whether Bitcoin has a future ? Future an be anything, it can be someone/something ending up as failure or it can be future of success. But you can never tell the future of stock markets lol. And for the fact that it might end up a payment method is impossible. There are so many reasons that takes it off the list of being the best payment method, and you know what I mean.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 09:18:39 AM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

yes, i lhink bitcoin profitabke. and in my country many store used it
Activity: 329
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 28, 2017, 09:05:52 AM
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
October 28, 2017, 07:44:21 AM
I think a coin that wastes so much ressources as Bitcoin doesn't deserve to have a future. I'd prefer coins that don't waste so much money on hardware and electricity. Currently the Bitcoin network consumes the same amount of electricity that croatia consumes.

It is your choice dude. If you want, you can support Ethereum or Bitcoin Gold. But I am afraid that these coins will never be able to beat Bitcoin in terms of popularity and adoption. And BTW, what is wrong if Bitcoin mining requires a lot of electricity and expensive rigs? Mining rig manufacturing is a big business now and is employing thousands of people.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
October 28, 2017, 05:38:57 AM
I think yes. If you will check the value of bitcoin since it was started until now you will see the huge increase. Because of its good performance people is now interested to invest on it.

That's true and because of bitcoin we will also have a bright future. Bitcoin will surely become more powerful in the future, and the future of bitcoin is very clear it is heading to the moon and a lot of people are now interested to invest with bitcoin. Grab this opportunity to hold more bitcoin, you will surely make good money.
Sometimes, I ask myself, what is the moon for Bitcoin? It depends on our target, if we set target for Bitcoin is 1 million dollar = 1 BTC, is this moon? Nope, it will be like the target at $6,000. After reached any target, we will create more targets more Bitcoin, our greedy is unlimited.
Humans are actually greedy. There is no solution for this problem as long as money is valuable to humans. Don’t think of BTC as going to moon even it would cross $10000. People were saying that it will be a miracle if bitcoin will reach $5000 this year and see even after just 3-4 weeks bitcoin have jumped from $3000 to $6000. It is amazing ingestion in technology. Good luck!
Activity: 120
October 27, 2017, 07:42:48 PM
Yes personally I believe if bitcoin have a great future, bitcoin is digital money it will continuing to rise up. People will recognize bitcoin as the international currency that dominates the digital and becoming more popular in over the world. Bitcoin is a very valuable asset in the future. 
Activity: 564
October 27, 2017, 07:25:40 PM
Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin is the future payments of the people. Bitcoin now is starting to trend in some country, it will be the currency of future. I'm looking forward on bitcoin.

It is too early to say that bitcoin is a means of future payment, because it has not yet been recognized by governments, it is still an illegal currency. At the present time, bitcoin is just like a well-known type of bond.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 27, 2017, 07:13:37 PM
I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value.Bitcoin rising in price is good for investors and buy and hold traders. bitcoin I do believe it has future indeed.Now btc price is high($5933.49 (3.07%).
There should be no doubt in the fact that bitcoin is currently the most expensive and profitable crypto currency and is also used widely for international transactions due ti its high speed and decentralized nature. Many countries have already legalized bitcoin in their respective states because it has been observed that bitcoin has the potential of converting unemployed person into useful person. In short bitcoin is the future of the world.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 27, 2017, 12:45:59 AM
Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin is the future payments of the people. Bitcoin now is starting to trend in some country, it will be the currency of future. I'm looking forward on bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 12:29:28 AM
For sure it has a future. It bring very much innovation to the conventional finance system and this will make it unique rather than garbage alt coins and other useless project coins.
Activity: 168
October 27, 2017, 12:10:29 AM
I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value.Bitcoin rising in price is good for investors and buy and hold traders. bitcoin I do believe it has future indeed.Now btc price is high($5933.49 (3.07%).
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 07:47:16 PM
Yes, Bitcoin have a really good future. Current growth rates will fetch u good profits.
from the increasing trend of bitcoin users, we can give the statement that bitcoin have a very bright future, i am hopeful that in future the use of bitcoin will be increasing from time to time and hope that people will be using bitcoin for so many purposes, it can even be use n local shops for shopping, but ts will take a little more time.

Bitcoin getting accepted at local shops will surely take a long time as there are many places where bitcoin has not reached and even people have not heard about bitcoins but the good news is that the demand of bitcoin is increasing and we can expect the same in future and more and more people will start using bitcoins which will make bitcoin even more popular.

Well in Japan people already started a while back in accepting Bitcoin as a method of payment. I saw on a video, people buying foods such as tacos and even sushi in the restaurant. In their supermarket that open 24/7 also accepts Bitcoin. Even though they may be some disadvantages, but Bitcoin is staying for the long run.
As far as Japan is concerned, it is one of the most advanced states in the world with respect to technology and they never resist any new invention. It is good for not only the state but also for bitcoin market if they are using bitcoin easily in their routine life. Just like Japan rest of the old should also make bitcoin legal so that everyone can be part of bitcoin community and secure his future.
Pages:
Jump to: