Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 9. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 06:46:08 AM
Yes i agree that bitcoin have a future and we have to do every thing for the long term like the bitcoin is good for online currency transactions and online buying commodities also and many other ways bitcoin is good it is good to invest in bitcoin rather than deposit in the bank because they will pay you a half interest for your money and the half they will utilize for the service they offered to you so bitcoin is the currency for the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
March 30, 2018, 06:05:00 AM
With technological advances created by bitcoin shatosi able to be used as a digital currency that can be used as a means of modern transactions without real money so that the popularity of bitcoin to date can continue to be developed by the developers so that the value of bitcoin that was previously low value at this time can be very valuable as well In the future bitcoin will be worth more than it is now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 30, 2018, 05:58:56 AM
As a financial analyst, bitcoin has a great future and in future bitcoin is going to be use by both developed and developing countries to negotiate political power. We should keep faith with crytocurrency as it has come to resolve most of the financial issues we are having now. Reduction in the amount charge on signature campaign not withstanding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.

Yes that is true people nowadays are interested in joining bitcoin because of the news on social medias that most millionaires comes from this cryptocurrency. That is why as long as technology is alive bitcoin will have its future as long as they will learn to accept and legalize BTC.
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
Truly, no uncertainty the bitcoin includes a brighter future however what frightens the foremost from clutch it or tolerating it as AN installment on account of the worth variance, the prices continue dynamical significantly quickly and in such a case no shipper can leave on a limb to acknowledge bitcoins. Be that because it might, paying very little heed to those variance problems, state bitcoin should have nice future per its potentialities are pondered
Activity: 308
March 29, 2018, 09:16:29 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
I think the future of bitcoin is extremely hard to predict. You can see that the market is in the midst of a crisis, bitcoin prices have been falling and losing nearly 70% in just three months, now at $ 6800 and still running. decline. Given current characteristics, it is unlikely that bitcoin will recover strongly and return to the $ 19800 level by the end of 2017. Market capitalization is continuing to decline and there is no sign of rebounding. I am very hopeful that bitcoin can overcome this crisis to continue to grow.
Activity: 24
March 28, 2018, 12:15:33 AM
bitcoin will always breathe as more and more investors will come for the long term
Activity: 168
March 28, 2018, 12:02:56 AM
I believe that the potential of bitcoin as an asset for maintaining value is huge. I do not see anything irrational in this. Many people who live in countries with an unstable economy prefer to receive money in bitcoin.
Activity: 236
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 27, 2018, 11:18:45 PM
I billieve that bitcoin will have a good future not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrency will have a good future in our society as you can see today is already so popular in the world but this is just the biggining of cryptoworld.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 10:14:32 PM
Indeed and it's pretty exciting, in fact I think we're secure already with btc and its future. For now, when you talk to crypto,btc would be the primary currency that would come to mind.

It may the way for more better featured cryptocurrencies in the future but we cannot remove the fact that btc will endure as long as people are looking at cryptocurrencies Smiley
Activity: 252
March 27, 2018, 09:32:34 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?
You can see that at the present time it is possible to see that the bitcoin market is not quite satisfactory, as we can see that the price of bitcoin in the past few days has been steadily declining and has not yet recovered. As far as my technical analysis, the bitcoin price may fall and reach the $ 6000 level before then can rise again. It can be seen that the market is increasingly unpredictable so you need to make specific plans before investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 26, 2018, 02:23:51 PM
I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value. People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Activity: 350
March 26, 2018, 02:02:23 PM
Yes bitcoin future is good and if we look at the bitcoin activities with in a couple of seconds we can check the bitcoin activity and now it is the bitcoin which solve the people problems while for us the people are working for other peoples and they just receive their salaries in bitcoin so i would like to use this payroll system for the employees and it is really amazing that people who deserves the bitcoin they are successful now in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 26, 2018, 01:39:32 PM
Bitcoin popularity will increase more because majority of population still unaware about the Bitcoin.Bitcoin investor attracted from its unique payment and transaction method which is quick and safe.

But if transaction fee should be reduce it will encourage the investors to invest more.
Activity: 308
March 26, 2018, 01:07:25 PM
Yes, the company of bitcoin has bright future in our society; as a matter of fact there is a huge demand in their servicesresulting to a big bitcoin community in the whole entire world.
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 06:12:23 PM
Bitcoin having the good impact on future market because it is becoming the need of this latest era of Blockchain technology and creating more and more facilities for users and investors and their demand is cleared the future of investors I think their price will touch $20,000 after June but right now their price is good to buy and the best time to invest in bitcoin instead of investing in other Crypto or other place for the sake of earning profit.
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
I think it is good question about Bitcoin because the market is in good condition to invest in Bitcoin, the reason behind this I think some good news makes to increase the interest to invest in Bitcoin, Right now the best time to put your funds into buying bitcoin according the news impact on the Bitcoin future and to make the good option to invest, Bitcoin is becoming more and more demand able overall and it is the best option and best time right now to invest and put your funds in it for more and more profit in future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

Whatever! I can surely say that the Btc is going to be the one & only transferring money throughout the world in future, it is a technology which have saved people from taxes, duties and monopoly of currency transferring  companies..
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 05:26:19 PM
I think the best thing is to invest in digital world is bitcoin is the king of all digital currencies is Bitcoin because impact of bitcoin in future is showing too much great because bitcoin demand is growing up day by day and the future is so nice and for investment purpose bitcoin is the best thing to earn a good profit in future, I thing the bitcoin price is good to buy right now and the even I personally interested to putt my maximum funds into bitcoin because it is best source to earn good profit in future and there are lot of predictors suggest the bitcoin will go up in June.
March 18, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

I think btc still have a better future although the dip this days are quite alarming which it affects the whole population if crypt market. It maybe a challenging year for crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: