Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitcoin have a future? - page 10. (Read 68600 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
Why would you ask if bitcoin have a future? don't you believe it has a future? Even he is going down right now, i myself believe it is the future.
Imagine before it was almost worth nothing but look at its value now. I bet Satoshi Nakamoto wouldn't believe it too it has reached almost $20,000 last year. So to answer your question, my answer would be yes without a doubt it has a future and this is why i'm holding BTC because i trust and believe to him.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
March 18, 2018, 12:06:51 AM
if you ask bitcoin development then it is certain everyone in this forum believes a very good future and bitcoin will reach its peak of glory soon
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:32:54 PM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Encryption with a simple analysis framework, several COINS if you want to become a future monetary form, first of all should at least has all the features of the existing currency: medium of payment, circulation, standard of value, such as store of value. On this basis, the future of the human economy can be serviced by improving the weaknesses of existing currencies or providing other, more versatile ones. In other words, it would be impossible to function as a future currency if it was functionally indistinguishable from the existing currency. However, it is not hard to find that the existing cryptographic digital currencies, represented by bitcoin and blockchain technology, still face challenges on some old problems.

COINS, such as encrypted digital currency is a beneficial attempt for future monetary system, but any monetary system first and first stage of human productive force adapted to practical, technical and cultural level. Under the existing centralized production, centralized administrative human productivity and superstructure system. There are still many hard questions about the widespread use of distributed money as a currency. As an asset, bitcoin has to deal with a serious bubble, and other COINS have to deal with its fundamental problems. If the solution cannot be solved through better technical design, the cryptographic coin will have no future.
Activity: 196
March 17, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
yes, i see that bitcoin have a nice future.becase I think there is a lot of interest in bitcoin as an investment and store of value.if all company operate right now.People in countries with high inflation can use bitcoin to hold their savings. I think bitcoin has a future in this use.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
March 17, 2018, 01:05:50 PM
As OP's quote big players in the bitcoin industry has been closing their service. Btcjam has now announced their official closure. Recently one of the big player in the gambling industry too made a closure of their services. At the same time more big investors are coming into the bitcoin network. So bitcoin will continue for a long with more adoption happening around the world in a same way that happened in Japan.
          B миpe cлишкoм мнoгo дoллapoв и cлишкoм мaлo биткoинoв. ФPC тoлькo нaчaл мeдлeннoe coкpaщeниe дeнeжнoй мaccы. A кoличecтвo биткoинoв пoчти фикcиpoвaннo, pocт идeт oчeнь мeдлeннo. Oднaкo любaя бoлee-мeнee знaчимaя пpoдaжa биткoинa cпocoбнa oбpyшить кypc пpaктичecки дo нyля.         
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Bitcoin does have a big future. For the financial industry, its own blockchain technology is the highlight of the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first recognized and accepted cryptocurrency. Now some companies are starting to use block chain technology. I believe that in future bitcoin, block chain technology will be widely used.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 12:16:56 PM
Bitcoin has a bright future for it's strong potential. peoples  of the whole world including themselves into bitcoin so that investor incresing day by day.Many peoples become rich to make profit in bitcoin market. so don't  think for bitcoin future.
I would not take into account the fact that some people will become richer. Due to which People will become richer certain people who have started to deal with crypto currency. To date, users in this area of ​​activity is very small.
March 17, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
Bitcoin has a bright future for it's strong potential. peoples  of the whole world including themselves into bitcoin so that investor incresing day by day.Many peoples become rich to make profit in bitcoin market. so don't  think for bitcoin future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
I guess this is a good sign for bitcoin, it is just that those who lower their pay rate does not have enough value to stick with the bitcoin value since it is increasing rapidly at the moment. Since bitcoin is increasing good, I think that is not a bad thing it just means that we are totally growing community despite of those bad comment for bitcoin, investors really come and invest their money and help to grow its value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
March 17, 2018, 10:27:50 AM
What ever you are saying doesn't make any sense at all. You said many signature campaigns have reduced the amount of money they give because of increase in price. When price was less they used to pay 0.035 btc and lets assume that is 40$ , but because of price increase they are paying 0.02 btc which is 43$. So how is the price increase affecting us anyways, it's just the value of bitcoin has increased but the reward in dollars is still same.
Activity: 6
March 17, 2018, 07:23:25 AM
I want to believe that it does and I really think that it have a future,The more the investors we have the higher the value it goes and the longer we could enjoy this crypto currency,I just hope that we could use it for a very long time.
Activity: 84
March 17, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
Bitcoin has a bright future that will bring a great profit to BTC owners, so you need to save your coins and wait for the price to reach a fantastic mark.
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 06:24:17 AM
At the moment, many people use bitcoin as an asset for profit. It is also used on exchanges to exchange for other coins. It is difficult to say what will happen in the future, but so far there is a demand for bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
March 17, 2018, 03:17:28 AM
I think Bitcoin have got a very good prospect in future. Although, it has its own problem, a lot of people have been benefited because of it and it would also do so in future.
Activity: 420
March 17, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
I just read on Btcjam blog that they are closing down: https://blog.btcjam.com/2017/05/25/btcjam-is-closing/, now I am just wondering if big players in thebitcoin industry are closing down, is there any future for bitcoin really.

I came to know about bitcoin through btcjam when i was introduced there to borrow. Eve in this forum, looks most signature campaigns might close down because of the ever rising price of bitcoin. Most of them have reduced their payout amounts for posting by more than 50%. Is this a good sign or a bad sign for the bitcoin development?

Yes bitcoin have a future, it's the hope now of all bitcoin users to have a big income .Your future in bitcoin is in good hands. In bitcoin we have a brighter future.

We do have a better future with bitcoin. More bitcoin users are coming and the demand ate also increasing because they also believe in what bitcoin can do to change their life.
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
March 17, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

Yes bitcoin have a future, it's the hope now of all bitcoin users to have a big income .Your future in bitcoin is in good hands. In bitcoin we have a brighter future.
March 16, 2018, 11:53:46 PM
If you ask me this same question 6 months before then I say yes bitcoin have a great future in the crypto market field. But in this situation giving a perfect speculation is really hard for me. But as a bitcoiner, I still hope bitcoin had a great future.
Even the price or the value of bitcoin right now is falling very high on the market, i we will still say that bitcoin has a very great future, we just need to wait until the value of bitcoin is we will bloom or rise again, and i am confident to say that bitcoin is we will be more stronger in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 10:43:50 PM
You typically do not get answers for the  really important questions in life (generally speaking). There are many potential answers and it's probably a mixture of some of these (some are incorrect, but who is to say which are?). Your challenge is to make decisions and act without knowing what you think you need to know. The price may go down further, or it may rise again. Even the professional trader does not know. But a professional has a plan for both scenarios. f you ignore the 'bad' news for a minute, you can see many news about big investors (billionaires), large companies (BMW, Porsche, ...) getting into crypto. In the UK there will be a BTC Future. At the same time there are many 'negative' news. Just when big people want to get it, there is 'bad' news every few days. That's a campaign. In my book, all the 'bad' news are actually bullish. If you look at the whole picture, it says that it's going to moon. Last piece of the puzzle: Politicians are busy discussing regulation. Well, nobody kicks a dead dog, right? It's going to be big medium term. At the same time the actual price is going down (still). I personally stay in because I don't want to sell and then wake up to big news, seeing that the prices habe 2x, 4x over night. Understand that Cointelegraph and other most popular news sites are not journalism. It's propaganda. Read https://www.ccn.com/ and bitcoinmagazine.com instead.
Activity: 336
March 16, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
I think bitcoin have really good future.because, now bitcoin is most popular and valuable coin in this world.now bitcoin prices going down for many reasons.so, everyone should hold now bitcoin and wait for profit future.
Activity: 658
March 13, 2018, 12:31:04 AM
Ever since I got into bitcoin,  I have never for once doubt the greatness that is inherent in the potential of bitcoin as global asset and payment system that will change the way finances and payment are made in the future.  Don't sell yourself short, hold your bitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: