Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Bitpay have serious problems? - page 2. (Read 351 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
January 04, 2018, 04:21:58 PM
I hope your problem gets fixed really soon and you are worrying me a bit to be honest about bitpay as I exchange my bitcoins through neteller or skrill both part of Paysafe group and here in Italy no problems whatsoever so far. I have not exchanged any bitcoin since the last days of November, so haven't tried on during holiday season. I wanted to exchange about 589 USD a max daily limit to upload and exchange through bitcoin via Skrill, yet I am waiting your good news before proceeding.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
January 04, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
I heard someone having issue from bitpay but in different problems..
And i think there are lots of in queue customers that is why you are still not receiving any responds yet since all staff is in vacation when holiday season better to wait for their responce..
Also check their blog for news about their site https://blog.bitpay.com/

Thanks, I am following the blog but no news regarding a big queue of customers. In the past, I had different problems with other services but they always let me know that they are working on the problem. But absolutely no reaction since two weeks is inacceptable.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 04, 2018, 03:26:41 PM
I heard someone having issue from bitpay but in different problems..
And i think there are lots of in queue customers that is why you are still not receiving any responds yet since all staff is in vacation when holiday season better to wait for their responce..
Also check their blog for news about their site https://blog.bitpay.com/
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
January 04, 2018, 02:26:03 PM
On the 22nd December 2017, I bought a product on a shop which accepts Bitcoin payments via Bitpay. The value of the purchase was 0.2 BTC or around $2800. I sent the transaction with 540 Sats/Byte since the Bitcoin mempool was already full. A few minutes later the Bitpay invoice showed that payment was recognized but that it was not confirmed yet.

It needed eight more hours before the transaction got confirmed. However the invoice still showed it was not confirmed. As it did after 10+ confirmations. I was a little bit confused. Two days later the payment still was recoignized but still not confirmed according to the invoice (blockchain showed 50+ confirmations). Then the invoice was suddently archived. It says I should contact the merchant for more information. So did I. However the merchant said he has never received a payment from Bitpay.

On 25th December 2017, I submitted a ticket to Bitpay to clarify the issue. I provided all required information.  I received a confirmation email that they are very busy and that an answer can take up to 3 business days. So I waited without getting an answer. On 1st January I submitted a second support ticket. Between the submission of both tickets I contacted Bitpay Support on Twitter two times without a response.

When I look at the blockchain, I see that my Bitcoins have now been moved through multiple addresses. Since these addresses have high balances, I suspect that they somehow belong to Bitpay.

After almost two weeks I still do not know what happened to my Bitcoins. Does anyone have similar problems with Bitpay?
Pages:
Jump to: