Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Butterfly Labs Deliver? - page 3. (Read 6293 times)

vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2012, 01:14:44 AM
personally no, but too many people I know and trust on mine on my pool with BFL FPGA devices, they exist.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 08, 2012, 01:12:47 AM
"BFL are offering "trade in" on FPGA against ASIC, why would ppl rush to sell them?"   They can't... that's the point of my thread how can you rush to sell or "trade in" something you never got?
September 08, 2012, 01:08:45 AM
you have a BFL product? pics?HuhHuhHuhHuh video?HuhHuh proof?Huh??
vip
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2012, 12:19:49 AM
BFL have been shipping FPGA (late) for some time
BFL are offering "trade in" on FPGA against ASIC, why would ppl rush to sell them?
ASIC have not been shipped yet, read more than 1 post Smiley
hope thats a help
September 07, 2012, 11:53:10 PM
Hi,

I have been considering purchasing the BFL Jalapeno that is supposed to start shipping soon. My issue is looking at previous post and researching it, I doubt if they deliver. Searching youtube I only found 2 videos of people having one, if people have been receiving them I would expect more videos on youtube and "brag" post here. Also with the Jalapeno coming out at 3.5 GH/s for $149 vs the single at $599 for 832 MH/s I would expect hordes of people rushing to sell their singles while they are still worth something to put in some pre-orders for a couple Jalapenos. Searching E-bay and Bitmit I was only able to find one person selling their single (http://www.bitmit.net/en/trade/i/4735-used-bfl-rev-2-singles-can-still-trade-these-up/description). I only believe this further supports my doubts, but in an act of good faith I ask any one reading this who owns a Butterfly labs products to post pics to this thread or post youtube videos of your's in action and link it here. Please prove me wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: