Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Coinbase Have More Users Than Binance? - page 2. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I just saw one news that Coinbase recorded about 8 Million new users within one year. Also that Coinbase have about 30 Million users since its launch in 2012. news here: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/204-about-8-million-new-users-joined-coinbase-within-one-year

Do you think Binance have up-to 30 Million users compare to what Coinbase have?

30 million accounts don't mean they all trade on Coinbase, because I know a lot of people choose Coinbase to store their Bitcoin. As for Binance, I don't know how many accounts are available but I'm sure the volume volume on Binance is always more than Coinbase

Coinbase primarily caters to European customers and that makes the exchange always average trading volume but this can be considered the best investor protection exchange so Coinbase always has Great trust of investors. At this point Binance is dominating this market but the security of this exchange is still very poor so in the near future Binance will soon be replaced by a better exchange.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I just saw one news that Coinbase recorded about 8 Million new users within one year. Also that Coinbase have about 30 Million users since its launch in 2012. news here: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/204-about-8-million-new-users-joined-coinbase-within-one-year

30 million accounts don't mean they all trade on Coinbase, because I know a lot of people choose Coinbase to store their Bitcoin. As for Binance, I don't know how many accounts are available but I'm sure the volume volume on Binance is always more than Coinbase

Daily binance transactions are currently greater than coinbase. Maybe there are more coinbase members but if you look at the number of transactions, I think the binance more bigger. For exchangers, the number of members who register is not a measure because the exchanger gets money from every transaction made by investors
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Activity: 574
Merit: 14
When you are compelled to obey all of Government's restrictions/regulations and are still able to get 8 million users in just a year,I think that is a feat binance will not be able to achieve under similar environment. I doubt if they do have as much users.
Activity: 371
Merit: 100
Coinbase still not open in many country, i mean you can use it as your wallet.
but in my country everytime i access trade tokens it always says not available to your country.
I hope they can open it to all, as for now i think BINANCE still ahve the numbers due to this issue!
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

I am not sure about the users. But when it come to volume, binance tops the chart. Even today they released a note in that.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
I think Coinbase has more users than Binance. Coinbase is here since 2021, I have been using it from late 2013! Binance on the trend from the end of 2017, they have huge trading volume than any other exchange, but still, coinbase seems to have more users.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

I think the average Coinbase user also wears Binance. I myself use a lot of exchanges, because we can compare prices in each exchange. So if Coinbase has 30 million users, then Binance is likely to be more than 30 million.
I think comparing the two exchanges site seems right to me because the exchange has a different platform, rules, and regulations. Coinbase rules are to have legitimate users which make it impossible fake users to use the exchange site while most of the exchange site out there seems not to be bothered about such cases. however, coinbase is a billionaire company and to me, it will always be the exchange that have more users.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Coinbase requires kyc, which many crypto users do not opt-out to. While, binance has no such restriction (except, for margin trading and higher withdrawals).

So I guess binance would surely have more users than coinbase.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
So far I know that Coinbase has been created older than the Binance. So if it has bigger members, it is normal. However, we can see that now Binance is the biggest exchange, better than the others. So, it does not matter fo the amounts of the members, but what makes the members respectful and happy to be on the platform.

Coinbase is mainly focused on the European market and exchange is very complicated because you have to complete KYC to trade at this exchange. I think this is very inconvenient for everyone so Binance is a solution that can help investors be more comfortable in making money in this market. I personally use Binance to invest and Coinbase Wallet to keep the coin because this is one of the safest wallet I have used in the last 2 years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
So far I know that Coinbase has been created older than the Binance. So if it has bigger members, it is normal. However, we can see that now Binance is the biggest exchange, better than the others. So, it does not matter fo the amounts of the members, but what makes the members respectful and happy to be on the platform.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Maybe Coinbase has more users, but it depends on active users and the daily trading volume. And Binance is winning in these 2 fields.  Cool
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
If we count newcomers then probably yes. Almost everyone start with Coinbase and after they buy some cryptocurrencies with FIAT money they will move to another exchanges.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Not the Main Benchmark how many users. At least those who are more active and have high volume are certainly better. I never really knew how many users were in binance and coinbase.
Statistics show this data. It depends and the number of users changes. Actually, most of us use at least 2-3 exchanges. Simply Binance has got more pairs, and it is more convenient to find there the needed altcoins, which are not available on the other exchanges (Coinbase is also meant). All of my friends are at Binance also, and we all additionally invest in BNB.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I do not believe that Coibase has more users than Binance. However, Binance was launched four years later, it is the fastest growing exchange with the highest amount of users. 2 years ago they have announced that they reached six million users and science that this number has at least trippled.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
Coinbase probably has a larger user base than Binance. Coinbase is here for a long time and it was the default wallet for the most of the early users of bitcoin. Still it's one of the best online multiwallet. It has increased the offering and quality of it's mobile wallet and has comparable transaction fees as of now.
Every people that have bitcoin doesn't necessarily trade. So, binance even is the largest crypto exchange, has a lesser number of users.

You are right, the time deference is also what we should look at, at least Coinbase existed 5 years before Binance, nonetheless. Binance  is doing great.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Coinbase has been in the crypto business since 2012 while Binance launched its platform in 2017 only. So based on that I think Coinbase has more users but we don't know the exact numbers.
Exactly Coinbase has been here for long time and also has a good record because of their best support compared to other exchange so basically it’s coinbase is more users than Binance
I can speculate that Binance may have around 10 million users as of this time and will continue to grow based on the strength of their BNB and the man himself, - CZ.
No wonder they are the fastest growing exchange now and has a potential of growing more over years so let’s answer this question in the next 5 years for comparison because for now it’s not fair for Binance to Ben against coinbase
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Certainly, Binance's users will be many times more than Coinbase because Binance is an exchange that attracts users worldwide. The reverse coinbase is limited only to US citizens, the number of coins listed on Binance is also higher than Coinbase. Therefore, in terms of both the number of users and the transaction volume, Binance is superior to Coinbase.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Coinbase may have more registered user than binance, if we are considering volume and active users binance has more active users than coinbase,  but if we are considering registered users, coinbase has more users than binance.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
Coinbase probably has a larger user base than Binance. Coinbase is here for a long time and it was the default wallet for the most of the early users of bitcoin. Still it's one of the best online multiwallet. It has increased the offering and quality of it's mobile wallet and has comparable transaction fees as of now.
Every people that have bitcoin doesn't necessarily trade. So, binance even is the largest crypto exchange, has a lesser number of users.
Pages:
Jump to: