Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Coinbase Have More Users Than Binance? - page 4. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I just saw one news that Coinbase recorded about 8 Million new users within one year. Also that Coinbase have about 30 Million users since its launch in 2012. news here: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/204-about-8-million-new-users-joined-coinbase-within-one-year

Do you think Binance have up-to 30 Million users compare to what Coinbase have?

I want to believe the users here are the account sign ups amongst others
And having it that coinbase are for very few tokens; it can’t have the crowd that binance derive

Apart from the average users on binance; average trade by a user on binance is also high
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I read this news about the strong growth of Coinbase users, but it’s impossible to say for sure that they have more users than Binance.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Why compare them, the Binance is the stock exchange and there the users mostly trade, and CoinBase is a good exchange of cryptocurrency for real money that many have known since 2012 and naturally more people use it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not exactly sure find this is being used to exchanging Bitcoin into Fiat cash. So that might be the reason might be coinbase ahead then binance.
Since Binance have decentralised platform also we cannot say exactly coinbase alone completely have such number in their user base.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Coinbase has been in the crypto business since 2012 while Binance launched its platform in 2017 only. So based on that I think Coinbase has more users but we don't know the exact numbers.

I can speculate that Binance may have around 10 million users as of this time and will continue to grow based on the strength of their BNB and the man himself, - CZ.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140

When it comes to volume/liquidity then no doubt that Binance have much more users.It can be divided or sort out depending if we are talking
about total users per day or total users registered on both platforms.We dont have exact numbers here but it doesnt matter though yet we can
differentiate between Coinbase and Binance when it comes to exchange thing. Regulated vs Non?
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
I just saw one news that Coinbase recorded about 8 Million new users within one year. Also that Coinbase have about 30 Million users since its launch in 2012. news here: https://www.cryptoinformers.info/news/204-about-8-million-new-users-joined-coinbase-within-one-year

Pages:
Jump to: