Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 6. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
January 16, 2019, 12:12:19 PM
in 2017 maybe crypto gives me happiness. but for more than a year I have had no fun in cryptocurrency. my money was lost because of this fall. now I am confused staying here or going into a more profitable investment
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 12:11:47 PM
Bounties are great. It is a perfect opportunity of how to earn great tokens without any need to invest in them. It takes a lot of time and effort and you need to stick to the rules if you want to get your tokens, but it worth it.
Activity: 365
January 16, 2019, 12:11:13 PM
They used to give me a lot of excitements. But in the recent times with the Galactic slump there is more worries then excitement. But i am still hopeful that i'll make a good earning from the crypto industry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
January 16, 2019, 12:09:30 PM
Cryptocurrency gives me hope that sooner or later I will still become richer. Of course, I understand that all this can only be an instant or it may not be realized at all. But I still hope that someday I will be rich.
copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
January 11, 2019, 11:17:24 AM
Yes, everyday it gives me excitement. I feel like I am addicted in watching the coinmarketcap, the price of bitcoin and altcoin, the gainers or losers, recently added coins,  the trending topic in this forum which is the BULL RUN of bitcoin, this topics make me feel excited because I am a part of it. I also want to be part of its history and future that's why I am actively holding altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 11:06:20 AM
crypto gives me two feelings, joy and sadness, I am happy when my job as a bounty hunter is rewarded with tokens and then the sadness that I get when I hold a token for several months, but on the exchange there is no price or the price is too low.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 05:46:41 PM
At the moment, my strategy has changed a lot compared to last year’s strategy. I do not expect passive income from cryptocurrency. I try to actively earn by trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
January 10, 2019, 05:42:54 PM
The excitement in cryptocurrency will only come, when you are making a headway. I can't see myself losing and at the same time admit that I am excited, no.
Well, there are also people who are not concerned about the monetary benefit for now, but are excited, because of the innovative technology, called block chain.
I am definitely excited about the technology and its progress but when you are investing money in it then it definitely becomes more personal and you feel validated when you make the right choices, however that excitement is slowly dying out because as we know the development of most coins is coming to an end since they cannot find investors that are willing to risk their money with them which it was to be expected since most icos released last year were scams.
Activity: 406
January 03, 2019, 04:07:37 AM
Cryptocurrency don't make me happy with the market situation plus the delay in some project and alot of scam happening in crypto environment.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
January 03, 2019, 03:51:34 AM
There are many ways to get cryptocurrency, and nowadays many people try to have cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency really gives me excitement, because through cryptocurrency there have been many changes that have taken place in my life especially in financial matters, so that life slowly gets better and the economy becomes very good. For this reason, I feel that cryptocurrency is one of the parts that creates a change of life to be better and truly very meaningful in life and able to provide happiness for me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 03, 2019, 03:38:50 AM
Only the bull market will be exciting, and all cryptocurrency practitioners will want to encounter a bull market. Only a bull market will make tokens more valuable. In the cryptocurrency bear market, practitioners are often disappointed.
Cryptocurrency provides excitement when the market has risen especially if Bullrun is clearly a lot of happy and happy people. Crypto if it can still provide benefits, surely people who benefit will be happy. even though the market is in poor condition and even though people are unhappy but they are still waiting for it and hoping for the best, it is proof that they are faithfully waiting because they believe Crypto can still make them happy.
Activity: 490
January 03, 2019, 03:36:24 AM
Honestly, this year's cryptocurrency really doesn't make me feel any excitement. In 2018, the cryptocurrency made me feel deeply desperate. I lost a lot of money in the crypto market. I am not even ready to accept it. It's too sudden.
Activity: 442
January 03, 2019, 03:22:03 AM
Only the bull market will be exciting, and all cryptocurrency practitioners will want to encounter a bull market. Only a bull market will make tokens more valuable. In the cryptocurrency bear market, practitioners are often disappointed.
Activity: 21
January 03, 2019, 02:29:32 AM
Earlier it was more than anything else as market was going up and down but now it is going only downward so i have no excitement that was earlier. i am hoping that market will be back on track soon.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
January 03, 2019, 01:48:21 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Of course, I am very excited everytime a bull run comes, it is something that all crypto holders are waiting, and the second thing that excites me is the arrival of the bounty rewards, you should because this is two to four months works and your excitement also increases when it hit the market.
Activity: 308
January 03, 2019, 01:22:39 AM
Now is the bear market, if every day you wake up and you look at your portfolio, I think you will have a very bad feeling! That doesn't seem to be a good idea at this time
Activity: 574
January 03, 2019, 12:31:53 AM
Coin trading makes me get many benefits. And of course, this is more challenging because we sell every day and have to be careful. With crypto coin trading, I have several advantages and I am very focused on this work. Bounty also gives me hope that Cryptocurrency has a business opportunity that can generate big profits.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 03, 2019, 12:09:09 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

My day always starts with checking everything related to cryptocurrency, starting with the price of coins, ending with the news, it is very important to always keep abreast
Activity: 2464
January 02, 2019, 10:49:51 PM
Every time I wake up from sleep, I first look for a smartphone and look at my wallet, is there an entry token from the gift that I follow? For others, I only work on bounties and trade. Crypto really helped me financially.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 02, 2019, 06:28:23 PM
Waking up every morning I look with excitement how much bitcoin costs now, and then all the other altcoins. I'm worried about where the price is going. I hope that soon bitcoin will go up and my worries will be less.
That's what I feel, I always check the price of bitcoin because I think that when the price of bitcoin increases, it will grow the level of assets we have. Bitcoin has given me happiness because with the advent of Bitcoin, the growth of my family's economic conditions has increased. I earn big income every month in the world of digital currency. I am happy and I want to open up all the potential that exists in the world of digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: