Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 7. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 02, 2019, 06:27:14 PM
Absolutely, it brings me something more than excitement, I wake and the first thing is to check how the market is faring. With the current ups and downs, I sometimes get amused and love it. The crypto world is really interesting.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 02, 2019, 06:07:51 PM
Cryptocurrency is so exciting that i cant even take my eyes off of it. I check my folio every single time to see whether it moves down or up. Plus, this forum gave us unlimitted bounty campaigns who becomes open every single day, that helps us to have another extra income over an extra income. You will never get bored on cryptocurrency. Just be wise and all the magic will happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 02, 2019, 05:53:54 PM
I stopped keeping a close eye on what was going on with the bounty companies. What gives me real profit now is only trading, but at the moment I also stopped trading and just left a lot of coins to hold in the long run.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
January 02, 2019, 05:47:40 PM
one way or another, i can say that yes, it gives excitement in my everyday life.

Waking up every morning I look with excitement how much bitcoin costs now, and then all the other altcoins. I'm worried about where the price is going. I hope that soon bitcoin will go up and my worries will be less.

i do that also. first thing in the morning, i checked the price in coindesk followed by the altcoins that i want to sell if they already change their price. lol
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 02, 2019, 05:43:32 PM
Waking up every morning I look with excitement how much bitcoin costs now, and then all the other altcoins. I'm worried about where the price is going. I hope that soon bitcoin will go up and my worries will be less.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
January 02, 2019, 05:38:19 PM
I only become happy when i see that I have been paid from participating in a bounty and i see the token listed on an exchange site. Most of my tokens have turned into shit coins.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 02, 2019, 05:35:11 PM
Cryptocurrencies are my whole life.
I study, work, have fun with cryptocurrencies. Yes, I am addicted and I believe in better future. Is that bad?

I hope that people soon find out what is the best.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 02, 2019, 05:30:12 PM
Sure they are. I love blockchain a lot. Because I can see where the society goes and how it's developing. For exmaple, i see how AdEx making progress. How they started from a small idea. And now it's a great product, that keep on updating and become greater! So I like to see after that projects I bought tokens. They make a great progresses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 02, 2019, 05:19:35 PM
The excitement in cryptocurrency will only come, when you are making a headway. I can't see myself losing and at the same time admit that I am excited, no.
Well, there are also people who are not concerned about the monetary benefit for now, but are excited, because of the innovative technology, called block chain.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
January 02, 2019, 01:12:46 PM
yes, definitely the cryptocurrency has given delighted me and even I think everybody is got excitement because of a new thought and the new creativity comes in the form of money in the market. Also, numerous people are earning free coin by working for the bounty and other freelancer work and getting paid faster.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 02, 2019, 01:08:11 PM
I periodically look at the prices on the https://coinmarketcap.com. Only if I created an order, then I try to watch the price more often. In general, to date, cryptocurrency is not the cause of my strong thrills. I create a plan in advance and follow it during the transaction.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
January 02, 2019, 12:17:10 PM
With my experience, cryptocurrency can be thrilling!
When market condition is favourable, you got enjoy your crypto work but when market is down, it becomes the reverse.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
January 02, 2019, 12:09:25 PM
Yes for now cryptocurrency give me some excitements when it comes on how market can respond this year.it give me excitement on what can the market situation will ot be on the next couple of months whether it pump pr dump but i think market will survive this year.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 02, 2019, 12:03:27 PM
Crypto currency has given me and the family an incomparable happiness. with crypto currencies I have had many things that I could never have before.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2019, 11:43:25 AM
I recognized that Crytocurrency has changed my life so much. I have more hopes and expectations everyday when I wake up and have more motivations when coins that I are investing have good news and really extremely happiness when receive the frist profit

There are opportunities in cryptos if we look back on what has happened in the past when the bull came and some people can get a good return from their previous investments. Excitement must be there because the possibility to see our investnent growing in a good percentage is exist. There is hope to change our life with crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
January 02, 2019, 11:26:28 AM
Cryptocurrency is indeed after I know him and enter to do work like Bounty and trading. Many give me benefits and give money that can make my economy better. But the process of getting good results is certainly not easy and requires hard work.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 02, 2019, 11:10:23 AM
I recognized that Crytocurrency has changed my life so much. I have more hopes and expectations everyday when I wake up and have more motivations when coins that I are investing have good news and really extremely happiness when receive the frist profit
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 30, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
Cryptocurrency market isn't what it used to be, it used to be more exciting because there was always green market but to be honest, things might not be what they were but they are still awesome.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
December 30, 2018, 04:47:17 PM
Cryptocurrencies gives me so much joy and I thank God for the day I discovered it because since I started doing it fulltime, I have no cause for complaints and I am thoroughly working and earning from it.
Activity: 644
December 30, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
Since I become involved in crypto every day i checked my Delta app to see my portfolio and check etherscan to see my tokens. And everyday I make time for bounties and the excitement it brings when some my tokens are performing well. And getting paid well in your bounties is the most exciting part being a bounty hunter.
Pages:
Jump to: