Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 49. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 10:39:06 AM
Patience! Patience!! Patience!!!
If you look this virtue, don't invest in crypto currency because the market is so unpredictable it might rise today and fall tomorrow. Many people thought the market was going the keep rising like it was last year so they think its just on overnight thing but it's not. The big gainer in crypto are the patient ones who invested for the long term.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
July 26, 2018, 10:36:47 AM
When it come to investment, it should be counted as years or at least quarters, not day.

But actually you can get rich (well not that very rich) or make a remarkable money amount in a short time if you buy a coin just before it decide to take off. For examples the case of XRB/NANO last time, it was a crazy price peak.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 10:31:58 AM
it's true one cannot be rich in crypto overnight it is something not possible of even if possible happen in really rare cases fir example if someone had bought btc right before it peaked
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 05:14:43 AM
I strongly agree that one of the keys to success is patience. Patience is not just in crypto, in other ways to achieve success is also in need of patience. I myself during the move in crypto is still very small profit that I get even not quite at all. But I am sure, my patience in crypto will give the result that I want.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 26, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

Crypto gives us an opportunity to achieve financial freedom. But it doesn’t take overnight. Because we need to go through the learning process. Also, doing business needs a lot of experience. So we need to be patient and strategize before we become successful and possibly be wealthy.

NO, crypto doesnt give you opportunity to have financial freedom, crypto is just a money that have a benefit of transferring wealth and NOT a tool to be rich, it's just those people that use crypto for speculation for their own sake for earning profit. Crypto is money and money is money, cant make you rich within a night.
Activity: 240
July 26, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Crypto gives us an opportunity to achieve financial freedom. But it doesn’t take overnight. Because we need to go through the learning process. Also, doing business needs a lot of experience. So we need to be patient and strategize before we become successful and possibly be wealthy.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
July 26, 2018, 04:00:54 AM
That is one reason we have much of panic hands in the market and they get to dump pretty fast when all they wanted was to get rich as fast as possible. Crypto could offer riches overnight to those who are really willing to invest for the main value it creates and really do not care the extent at which it drops so high as long as they are not investing what they could not afford to lose. The mindset of getting rich overnight is why a lot of people end up taking loans to invest or borrowing from friends and families without knowing the implication and risk of the investment and why they should be investing and there is no way people like that can be patient.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:33:19 AM
It's possible. But not everyone can be rich "after a night". For those who have become rich overnight, I don't think they're experienced, they're just lucky.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
July 26, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
I do not think crypto offers riches overnight. To be successful in any thing/business you do, there is need to understand the basis before any tangible progress/profit can be made; and crypto isn't an exception. Time and expertise is important in crypto to acquire riches.
Activity: 103
July 26, 2018, 03:28:05 AM
I agree with you that encryption is indeed one of the ways to get rich, but it requires you to work hard and patience. It is impossible to get rich overnight. It is impossible in this life. It is still down to earth, waiting patiently. Have enough dedication
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 26, 2018, 03:27:13 AM
True talk there mates. Preach it until the hordes of noobs flooding into cryptosphere seeking instant riches daily hears. Noobs are getting slaughter daily, because of their insatiable desire quick riches. Crypto is not a get rich quick schemes, it requires, patience, dedication, commitment, ability to learn and unlearn. You have to do your homework well. You can't just get rich overnight here. Get that into your thick skulls noobs
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 26, 2018, 03:23:54 AM
I think not just patience and I add experience and skills in the world of crypto. In the future the competition will be very tight, so you have to improve your skills in things like mining, trading, and more.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
Crypto is quite unpredictable thing which often can not be technically analyzed. There are huge players on the market who influence the price. If you are lucky will have a chance to ride the wave to the top.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 03:20:16 AM
yes that's right, no one can get rich overnight, all need a process that is not easy. it takes patience, perseverance, and knowledge. a successful person must have experienced a failure first, to then rise again. they are rich with instant means, often following pump and dump trends.
Activity: 162
July 26, 2018, 03:19:51 AM
Digital currencies have huge potential in the stock market. There was a lot of changes in the stock market last night. at such a time you could have been rich in a night.
Activity: 462
July 26, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
crypto can not make you rich overnight. You need to learn about crypto, hard work spends a lot of time, patience.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
that's right, a success cannot be obtained easily. we must follow the existing path and be ready to accept the risks. many of us are hurry and not careful. certainly, it makes a fatal mistake and causing the loss. if we can use the world of cryptocurrency well then we will get the benefit, but if we can not use it well then it will lead to big losses.
Activity: 147
July 26, 2018, 03:13:49 AM
There is no quick way to get rich. Any investment takes a while. We need more patience in investing in the encryption market. This year's encryption market is a long-term investment market, and we will not make a profit in the short term.
Activity: 448
July 26, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
You want to be successful. It is necessary to have the first time to acquire information. Because the market is changing too fast. The first time you have the first-hand information, you can quickly make investment decisions and reactions.

Activity: 51
July 26, 2018, 03:12:01 AM
Yes, this is possible, because my friend is rich overnight, it only invests in one currency, and it does not have any expectations, but when he looks again, which coin has been turned 300 times I admire him very much....
Pages:
Jump to: