Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto offer riches overnight? - page 51. (Read 6136 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:31:41 AM
First of all, I agree with your point of view. Secondly, I personally feel that in this cruel encryption world, it is very unstable and floating every day. It will not let us get rich overnight. I hope that people will not dream of making a rich night. Since you have chosen to join the encryption world, I think I hope that you can calm down and wait patiently, don't rush to seek success.
Activity: 455
Merit: 13
July 26, 2018, 01:26:06 AM
I agree with your opinion, cryptocurrency does not make get rich fast all need a process, maybe get rich quickly you gamble course, the key to success is patience
Activity: 127
July 26, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
Will encryption provide wealth overnight? I think your own reply is the best answer. My thoughts are exactly the same as you. I don't think people should dream of getting rich overnight. We must be patient and keep a good attitude towards encryption. Don't rush to seek success.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:05:47 AM
Yes it does, it can get you wealthy in a single night and on the other hand, it can send you back to your village in the same single night.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
July 26, 2018, 12:19:06 AM
It does. But you should be at the right coin and right time. The probability gets higher if you are with large funds in multiple coins and automates your task with buy and sell orders.
We can all become rich here if we know how to be more patience. Cryptocurrency can gives higher profit to you but without patience you will not succeed. Its already proven with a good coins and we can still experience it as the market keeps on growing, there is really no overnight success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 12:17:15 AM
patience is the peak of success, every investment service offers an advantage, but the difference is about the systems and concepts used.

HYIP investments have big risks, investing with services that do not have legality is also a bad idea.

so, I think that only crypto can offer us riches. beside gold.
Activity: 142
July 26, 2018, 12:12:58 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.
Remember, one key to success is patience.

Agreed. I think back in December and January you had a lot of new people getting into crypto, thinking they could make a quick and easy buck. But they didn't realize the ups and downs bitcoin and crypto has been going through for years. I do think crypto is the future and mass world adoption is imminent, but it's true that it will take some patience and time.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 26, 2018, 12:10:35 AM
Cryptography in my opinion is the science of cipher information. This is the basis of the whole crypt. It incorporates a secret key. With the help of which the information is deciphered.
         Cryptography is one of the oldest sciences, its history dates back several thousand years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 26, 2018, 12:07:31 AM
Crypto is one of the avenues of getting rich yet it should be understood that it does not happen overnight. Getting rich in crypto requires a lot of dedication, hard work and patience. People do not see the essence of crypto investment because they want to get rich quickly, hence, hurriedly invest in projects that follow the pump and dump trend.

Crypto always be patient.. patient and correct time investing. Greedy is the major problem and day trading too. If you want to make money just hodl.
Activity: 227
July 26, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

I really agree with you, that the key to success is patience. A very dangerous thought, if you think that crypto will make rich overnight. All must go through the research process, no one is successful instantly. I think mostly in crypto is a long-term investment. Well, if you do not have patience, then you will not get a significant advantage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 11:53:05 PM
That is true since it is a market where you are in control and self regulation is the rule. That is why when the dip happened in the first half of the year when BTC peaked at almost USD 19 many freaked out and put negativity in the market when thay already know how volatile the market is and they would need to have strategies when the market is like that.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 11:46:26 PM
I think it could happen if you are a dreamer I think it would not be possible, or it could happen but the decisive factors, a professional trader who takes a long time to analyze their profits, so I think if not for the difficult factors if for a beginner.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
July 25, 2018, 11:39:29 PM
It does. But you should be at the right coin and right time. The probability gets higher if you are with large funds in multiple coins and automates your task with buy and sell orders.
Activity: 672
July 25, 2018, 11:37:47 PM
Crypto no doubt is a channel to becoming rich but I don't believe the riches can come over night. Dedication hard work and even patience are necessary attributes that one has to possess if they want to get rich in the world of crypto-currencies
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
Many people expect to get rich overnight from crypto money markets, but that's not realistic.
The risk of crypto money markets is high, so it is not easy to get high returns.
Activity: 69
July 25, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
Crypto is a game of luck and chances. You can hit a big profit depending on how the trading goes. However, crypto like Bitcoin took over almost a decade to become like what it is. So in order to become rich overnight is almost impossible.
Activity: 102
July 25, 2018, 11:19:56 PM
Better try the lottery if you want to get rich overnight. Pray that you'll get extremely lucky.  Grin

My journey here in crypto is that I learned that we have to work hard and to study hard as well. Crypto is not a get-rich scheme.
It's just another venue to earn extra money compared to traditional work.

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:14:49 PM
Being wealthy after only one night for a trader is not a simple thing. To be successful, they have to lose money many times, even to borrow to get money to continue investing. So nothing succeeds without experiencing difficulties. Patience is a must when investing in cryptocurrency.
As a Sr. Member yourself, I guess you have experienced those challenges also, right?
My principle since then was not to borrow money to invest in crypto, it is too risky. Maybe the best thing to do is to just earn it back after a loss - earning from the salary from a job, then start a new but a more strategized investment.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
July 25, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
Crypto definitely does offer riches overnight, but at the same time it also produce more bankrupt overnight's people. It is better to bear in mind to only invest on what you have.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
July 25, 2018, 11:12:12 PM
To be rich from the crypto in overnight is possible. I suggest you take a look on the early investors of zilliqa and ontology platform and how they can get more than 30x return for their initial investment just in a night.

In fact, that depends on how good you are to build your own analyzation and managing your investment in the cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: