Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 29. (Read 6798 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

Yes, of course risky, but I'm not worried, with the risk of coming blocking, because all of it will be missed just like that if we can run it patiently and correctly. Because whatever we do basically has its own risks, even if you don't do anything risk it will surely lurk you.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
Dealing with bitcoin in my country is not a risky process but turning the cryptocurrency into fiat can cause big problems in terms of taxes in the future. Because there is no legal regulation yet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All types of investment are risky, everything could happen, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

At first, I thought you meant some threat to life because of holding money in form of bitcoin. If we compare on that front though with things like gold, you can keep money as bitcoins more safely.

Now coming back to the risk of loosing money with bitcoin investment, it is a big risk for sure. But you know that from the beginning ad thus you have to invest accordingly. You can take some measures to reduce the risk as well like investing for an year or more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Every investment needs to take a risk.If your mindset is that if you joined bitcoin to become rich then just quit because its not that easy to do.Success came from hardwork and theres no successful businessman that doesnt take a risk.So everything need to take risk to achieved all you desired and to be successful.
but is not the risk can be minimized?
we just need to find ways how to minimize the risk, the point is not too greedy if you do not want to lose.
take reasonable advantage only. but does not mean we should not take much advantage here. be a smart investor.
Have a nice day  Wink
Activity: 30
How about we confront and acknowledge the truth: each speculation has a risk. We must be rationally arranged before contributing and we must be prepared to acknowledge the outcome in our speculation on the off chance that it would be effective or maybe not. While taking the risk is worth in bitcoin; dependably risk is all around. Bitcoin has a brighter future, so continue holding your bitcoin or purchase more bitcoin utilizing this present circumstance. As per value development we can make our benefit. For this we require persistence as it were. Once the market recuperate and great sign begins, your risks will have more advantages.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
$1 to $400 in 4 years and $400 to $10,000 in next 4 years defies all logics. That is super-HYIP

Even HYIPs/ponzis pay 100% to 200% per month for upto 3 years and then they shut down or run into FBI and interpol.
That is why we can say that bitcoin is not a Ponzi, if it was then bitcoin should have shutdown already and the fact that it has not and it has lasted for so much time it is proof that bitcoin is not a ponzi, if what you said was correct then Google and several other stocks will need to be considered ponzi schemes as well and no one in his right mind would think that.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1

I think risks will always be involve, in any form of business, investment and endeavors. Risk is a always a possible hindrance and factor.
Even with the awareness of risks, people would still go for it. There are a lot of factors that drives people to try harder and persevere.
Crypto and bitcoins is always shrouded with risks, but it also has great rewards. At this point it's a matter of choice, strategy and a lot of patience.
Activity: 32
Bitcoin has dangers to it yet not everything identified with it incorporates chance. Dealers that utilizations installment processors like Bitpay is one illustration that doesn't endure any dangers in tolerating Bitcoin. Managing Bitcoin as a cash or venture puts you in an unsafe circumstance on the grounds that the cost moves each moment you don't know whether it'll expand/diminish its esteem the following day. The individuals who are new generally say that it's terrible for Bitcoin yet for others, it can be something worth being thankful for.
Activity: 140
Involving in bitcoin will take you a risk, engaging in crypto is all about risking your money. so always have a research before make any investments due of bitcoin is volatility. I think crypto is like gambling but not completely a gambling but its better to say risky business.
Activity: 35
To me, investing in electronic money in general and Bitcoin, in particular, is a gamble. If you're lucky, you can gain a huge amount of money or a bitcoin. And if you're not lucky, you can lose faith in virtual money, worse you can lose your assets. If you invest in the money market, you should stay away from all kinds of fraud.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Are stocks something you can use as currency? NO

Does fiat currencies have any intrinsic value? NO

Isn't gold more inflated than what actual is its intrinsic value? YES

Bitcoin which can be used as a currency for online purchases, is an investment asset with high rate of returns. It might lack intrinsic value, but utility factor which will grow in future can give it a required demand which will run the price in future.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10

Yes, investment in bitcoin ia a risk you have to take. Just like any investment, job or business faces many risks as well. Have a study about bitcoin and crypto. Learn and invest for this is the best way to do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
Yes I agree with you. Engaging in this industry of cryptocurrency is also kind of a risk and desicions. If you want to gain a large amount of money then you should also take a risk even if it is hard to you but you should do it to be able to reach the goal you've always wanted.
Exactly.More risks means more gains so if you think you want to reap huge gains even in the future then start taking risks now.I think not just in bitcoin but even in other investments,risks is still there.It's just that bitcoin has more risks to take knowing it has also its own high volatility.
Everything in cryptocurrency is a risk, if you have made the right decision you might double your profit or even more. There are also risk that you will get nothing and that is part of in engaging cryptocurrency, but you can still easily return all of it in with out any worries.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
There are always risks in business and if you want to make BIG gains then you'll have to take BIG risks too. In last few months, Bitcoin hasn't moved much up or down after the January's hype and dump. So I don't think engaging in Bitcoin puts us at any risk.
Yes I agree with you. Engaging in this industry of cryptocurrency is also kind of a risk and desicions. If you want to gain a large amount of money then you should also take a risk even if it is hard to you but you should do it to be able to reach the goal you've always wanted.
Exactly.More risks means more gains so if you think you want to reap huge gains even in the future then start taking risks now.I think not just in bitcoin but even in other investments,risks is still there.It's just that bitcoin has more risks to take knowing it has also its own high volatility.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has a high risk because its value is constantly changing and difficult to predict. Besides bitcoin has a high risk of bitcoin is also a way to gain profit.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
let alone any bitcoin of any job, trade, or investment is at risk. all we need to do is figure out how to make sure that what we do in the search for money does not have a high risk
Activity: 182

Indeed, risky is everywhere ,before entering the world of crypto we must bear in our minds that taking risk is necessary inorder to make profit inshort crypto is for risk takers you should be strong emotionally,mentally but if you know the whole thing about crypto you can minimize the risk.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
you say that bitcoin a risky gamble? how about other investment? i think all investments are a gamble, we don't know that the asset you invest will make you profit or loss. i think all have risks
Pages:
Jump to: