Pages:
Author

Topic: Does engaging with bitcoins put you at risk? - page 33. (Read 6798 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 258
For me, every investment that you take involves risk, not just in online but also in businesses. when you open a business, you are taking a risk because you will not know if that business will succeed or not, so how much more in Bitcoin investments that involves many scams, hypes, ponzi schemes and etc. They are all at risk.
I have the same opinion that there are always risks and dangers hidden behind every investment we take, whether it is opening a shop or trading bitcoin. I believe that if we want to earn a considerable amount of money, risks is unavoidable. We can choose those safe jobs not involving too many risks but its outcome won't be as desirable as it of risky jobs. So engaging with bitcoin will surely put you at risk but it is worth your while since bitcoin can bring you so much profit if you have enough knowledge and experience.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
If you're loke me and you treat bitcoin or any other crypto currency as an investment then yes it carries alot of risk but that is where risk management comes in. You will have to do to everything you could to minimize the chance of your investments failing. The main move for this is to study the market and trends.
Activity: 420
For me, every investment that you take involves risk, not just in online but also in businesses. when you open a business, you are taking a risk because you will not know if that business will succeed or not, so how much more in Bitcoin investments that involves many scams, hypes, ponzi schemes and etc. They are all at risk.
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?

Everything in bitcoin is a gamble. You either win or lose so deciding what are the best for you is up to you. Risk is a part of our lives especially in business associated things and bitcoin is one of them. Bitcoin requires taking risks because it is now considered as an investment for most of the people and investment means taking risk due to you can't predict the outcome of it. Investing in bitcoin is a risk because it is volatile.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
All that we do is always at risk and it is up to you how to handle and deal with it.Although investing in bitcoin is risky because of its volatility but if you are patient enough you will gain money more than what you expect so, consider the risk as a challenge if you want to become a successful investor.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
We, as physically and intellectually healthy individuals, strive and survive to achieve our dreams, establish our roles in the society and fulfill our needs and wants. But in order to do this, we are also required to be financially healthy. The lingering fact is that money is not achievable as a single candy you can buy in the store. Sometimes, people risk their lives and reputation just to get a handful. Bitcoins are not officially a currency that you can just see in a certain country, that are being utilized and used. So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
In my opinion, yes it is a risky thing to be involved in a volatile market like in cryto world. We aim to gain profit or wanting it more than what we want. That's why we give effort, time and money for that matter.
If we are really into investment and we do accept the risk,  we will do our best to engage our time finding each advantage that we can get, researching and studying the market for the best of our interest will bring skills that we can use to avoid and lessen the risk, its all about how we deal with something that we fully understand to justify the risk or take the outcome.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It really depends on how you put yourself into it. If you are investing a lot of money from it, well it can really put you to a big risk. Wherein someday, if it lost all its value, all your hard work and sacrifices will be drawn away. But if you invest it wisely, you can escape that risk. Virtual money is really a risk, especially today, modernization is starting to kick in, hacker and modders are gaining knowledge on how to hack different sites wherein we invest our crypotcurrency. We should double the security we are having today. So better invest your tokens wisely so that it will not put you into a risk that will diminished all your efforts.
Activity: 67
Yes it does.
Ever since we start investing money into crypto market we are already accepting a lot risks.
We don't have money anymore, we own coins. However, they are all virtual and technically have zero values. So we never know one day our entire investment turn into nothing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
In my opinion, yes it is a risky thing to be involved in a volatile market like in cryto world. We aim to gain profit or wanting it more than what we want. That's why we give effort, time and money for that matter.
Activity: 112
Yes it might especially if you are investing a huge amount of capital with your fiat money. You should be a risk taker if you want to get into crypto world to succeed. Or to avoid risk try joining campaigns and if lucky enough you choose the good ICO, then the rewards you get from it will be your investment in bitcoin. So no worries at all since the money you've invested is from the campaign you are joining.
Activity: 5
Every investment needs to take a risk.If your mindset is that if you joined bitcoin to become rich then just quit because its not that easy to do.Success came from hardwork and theres no successful businessman that doesnt take a risk.So everything need to take risk to achieved all you desired and to be successful.

Bitcoin is not us to gamble, gamble for what? I think it's a reliable alternative source in income if you are familiar and be thoroughly knowledgeable about the different aspects of cryptocurrency. Hardwork and perseverance can lead us to success in this community.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
There's nothing in this world that doesn't have risk if you want to gain something. Risk is associated with gamble so everything that you are taking with risk is a gamble.

I'm not even taking of engaging with bitcoin and having it as a risky thing, you are just overthinking that much and its possible that you don't even have it.
I think being with bitcoin is somewhat taking risks already.Investing in it does not give full assurance that we will gain  profits all the time because the price always fluctuates.The price may up this time but maybe in the next hours,it has high chances to fall.But having this high volatility will give us hope even more to be rich in the nearest time.
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I thought this was going to be about a security risk. As in your safety. And I wanted to say that with the way cryptos work, with private key giving you access to your funds and all, I often think that it can be forcefully taken away from you, and you won't be able to get it back. So I try to be careful with the people in my daily life.
Activity: 210
Many BTC investment participants have become old owing to their holdings, and now the BTC market is growing, only the BTC coins are up, which is characteristic of the BTC.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
So, is dealing with bitcoins and other things related to it also puts us in a risky gamble?
There's nothing in this world that doesn't have risk if you want to gain something. Risk is associated with gamble so everything that you are taking with risk is a gamble.

I'm not even taking of engaging with bitcoin and having it as a risky thing, you are just overthinking that much and its possible that you don't even have it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Investing in bitcoin is a risk, but it is a calculated risk, and if you think the risk is too high then you can avoid participating in it, no one is going to obligate you to get bitcoin and form part of the community, we just ask one thing, if bitcoin does in fact becomes as successful as we think it can then do not come here and cry about all the bitcoin you could have got and didn't because you were afraid of the risks.
The risk depends on us, if we have lack of knowledge in investing then I think that there is a lot of risk involves around us but if we are a risk taker but have knowledge with what we are doing then there a less chance of risk in us, that is why we need to have at least knowledge before entering into investing.
Actually bitcoin is a bit risky but the risk is worth taking.Bitcoin can give us a lot of money without doing much of hardowork.Bitcoin's value is very volatile and we have not idea what will happen the next minute as bitcoin does not follow any pattern or sequence so it can go down or up anytime.But the prices are increasing a bit slowly.One should definitely have some bitcoins saved for future price rise.Sometimes you will fail but profit is waiting for you every next minute.
copper member
Activity: 31
I believe, in my opinion, following the right metrics means you can figure out how to hedge any asset or currency to your favor.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
My dear in my own philosophy i strongly believe that inability not to take risk is also a big risk of its own, life is all about risk but never you forget one of the principles of risk taking " don't take risk that you cant absorb the shock", so far trading in bitcoin has not put me at any risk.
Activity: 126
We can not deny it , engaging with bitcoin may have a risk ,but this risk can be manage by yourself, just be cautious for every move you will make with bitcoins ,because one false move can ruin your bitcoin investment, so just be safety always manage your account carefully.
Activity: 518
When you want to be successfull and start a business, risking is always present. Like here in bitcoin a little risky is needed because you need to invest and try try it so that you can earn more profit.Sometimes you get failed, but  its a part in the world of crypto, charge it as experience and later learn more knowledge and be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: