Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Fork Delta affects the crypto negatively? - page 2. (Read 25315 times)

copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55
I don't think that ED/FD/IDEX or any other DEX's generally affects the entire market, as it has very small volumes, and if we talk about private keys, its better to use metamask or hardware wallet and you will be safe.  Wink
try to recommend the wallet that you mean, I know Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue. Do you think this hardware wallet is safe?
Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, Ledger Blue, Trezor One, Trezor T, KeepKey. I'd pick the first one from their official site.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I just noticed that Fork Delta is something to worry about. I see, many people here are using it to sell their tokens right after they received it especially bounty hunters.

I do not see any problem here. If you got problem with the exchange, then just wait for the token to be listed elsewhere to buy or sell.

They sell it in a low price and synonumously dumping their tokens even if they know it is promising in the future.
How do you know that they know?

Another thing I see is that, you need to import your private key which I find unsecured.
You can simply use metamask extension if you do not want to import your private keys into their exchange.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
If someone is selling, someone is buying. So it's just a fair distribution. Regarding entering private key, you can also connect your ledger nano to be more safe.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I don't think that ED/FD/IDEX or any other DEX's generally affects the entire market, as it has very small volumes, and if we talk about private keys, its better to use metamask or hardware wallet and you will be safe.  Wink
try to recommend the wallet that you mean, I know Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue. Do you think this hardware wallet is safe?
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
It really affects, even I have bounty coins, which I am still holding as forkdelta listed those coins at a very low unexpected rate, which I personally never feel to sell, and nobody should, even their price for very good projects are very, very low when they launch any coins and that really affects crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
There are many exchanges that is on the market, many people also are focused on gaining profits on their cryptos.
I just noticed that Fork Delta is something to worry about. I see, many people here are using it to sell their tokens right after they received it especially bounty hunters.
They sell it in a low price and synonumously dumping their tokens even if they know it is promising in the future.
Another thing I see is that, you need to import your private key which I find unsecured.
I doesn't think that way but my way of thinking is that forkdelta is an opporunity to others. It's pretty sure that the value of token there is so low and when it enter an exchange, the price go up a more than 10x or 5x the worst. 500% profit is a good money already.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Forkdelta solve the issue of selling off tokens at cheaper rate and seem more easier for me ,I don't think it is an issue because bounty hunters are dumping on forkdelta ,if forkdelta doesn't exist they will still dump on other exchanges
copper member
Activity: 591
Merit: 55
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
There are many exchanges that is on the market, many people also are focused on gaining profits on their cryptos.
I also noticed it too , that too much people are using Forkdelta to sell their tokens once they received it. Especially, airdrop participants and bounty hunters. Using contract address, u can use to trade it even it is not officially listed on that exchange. And if the tokens, will hit other exchange/s in the near future , the price is already dropped because of immediate selling.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
ForkDelta is also called graveyard of the coins. Many hunters dump their coins on the DEX even before the coin
has been listed. I would not say it negatively affect anything as it is a free market and free choice.
Bad if the market is bearish but good for investors if the market is bullish.
By simply looking at FD, you can see a lot of coins that has a great potential, some bounty hunters does not think of the potential
because they want to cash out fast, they will sell right away and look for another bounty.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
ForkDelta is also called graveyard of the coins. Many hunters dump their coins on the DEX even before the coin
has been listed. I would not say it negatively affect anything as it is a free market and free choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

I think forkdelta has lost its reputation, people today prefer to wait rather than having to sell on forkdelta at a cheaper price, after all, the Buy Order is very severe and damages prices below the price of investors. And the problem with the forkdelta about the Private Key that we have to import becomes increasingly complicated. No one of course didn't want their wallet become wasted after import their PK
Activity: 644
I don't think EtherDelta or Forkdelta would have a significant impact about cryto negatively. As we knew EtherDelta or Forkdelta have been the dumping sites for almost erc20 tokens and you can sell them at cheapest price. And in big exchanges investor are really quick to sell their tokens or coins for a cheaper price for a quick buck. I think the investors are at fault by selling them cheap.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

I think this should be no problem. You can use a separate wallet for trading. So as not to expose your basic stocks to risks. Yes, you slightly overpay for transactions but will be fully protected.

using a separate wallet is indeed much safer to use, because on this exchange site there are already many people who feel lost because they lost the private key they have, whether it's because of ignorance of users or from a group of people who are able to break into the security system on the exchange site.
although many people conclude that the Forkdelta exchange site has a low selling price but for most people only take advantage of opportunities to make purchases on this exchange site, and can trade it in other exchange markets and of course it does not affect global market prices
Activity: 197

certainly the exchange values ​​on forkdelta are really low but I do not think this is influencing the crypto market but the various large operations carried out by the whales on the various centralized exchanges
Activity: 303
Merit: 105

I think this should be no problem. You can use a separate wallet for trading. So as not to expose your basic stocks to risks. Yes, you slightly overpay for transactions but will be fully protected.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
What I know is that Fork Delta is one of the less interesting exchanges because there are certainly lots of crypto that are cheap to sell. What makes crypto coins is usually always cheap and negative. And it's true that the Fork Delta affects Crypto negatively. And also the exchange that I felt was not safe. Because I myself once after entering the market my MEW account was hacked or entered a phishing link.
Activity: 101
It is the worst exchange of all exchanges at the present time. It lists scam tokens and is not capable of listing in larger exchanges, and your wallet will always be in danger if you import it.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
I do not see a possible way to worsen the situation in the cryptocurrency sector, because now the fork delta has nothing at all that would worsen the situation in the market as a whole. Therefore, I think that nothing terrible will happen.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think that all the negative things that we know today are actually formed only by those people who today have not had the opportunity to use the normal decentralized exchange and, of course, centralized exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: