Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Fork Delta affects the crypto negatively? - page 3. (Read 25315 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
ForkDelta has been turned to all sorts of dumping ground for shitcoins I once tried using that exchange I was surprised to see how prices of tokens of good projects are valued at a ridiculous price addition to submitting my MEW private keys which is absolutely unsecured and might led to hackers gaining access to my wallet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

I don't think it does, at least in my own perspective in only promotes what crypto decentralization is all about, to do whatever you wish your tokens or sell at whatever time and which ever rate that is fine by you, A developer that doesn't want the tokens on forkdelta until after it has been other preferred exchanges can easily choose to lock tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I think you are mistaken. If bounty hunters sell their tokens there at a low price, then on other well-known exchanges you can sell the same token at a price several times higher. Therefore, fork delta does not seem to me to affect the price of tokens.
It is indeed true. If people want to dump, they can dump at any exchange. Fork delta is simply a free exchange of new tokens. It is not the cause of dumping prices
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
In fact, you are right, on the stock exchange, the forkdelta always sells tokens that are significantly lower than the price of the ICO, but this may be due to the current market situation and the human factor. As for the private key that needs to be used when trading on this exchange, I have no problems with this, since in such cases you need to create a wallet for decentralized exchanges.
Trading volume is very important, thus Forkdelta is only have low volume exchange and that could affect the price. It almost all coins will be automatically listed in here and that's there advantage but it sad to see that they'll never have a good selling price if you are selling your tokens. But  it is good for buying and sell on the other exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
In fact, you are right, on the stock exchange, the forkdelta always sells tokens that are significantly lower than the price of the ICO, but this may be due to the current market situation and the human factor. As for the private key that needs to be used when trading on this exchange, I have no problems with this, since in such cases you need to create a wallet for decentralized exchanges.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
I agree with your post.... Forkdelta is a decentralized exchange, its more like free market. Most tokens are listed unofficially, people (mostly bounty hunters) can just set up a buy order which is most attimes very low and another sets up a sell order and trade begins even without the projects developers approval. This is what leads to dumping of most coins.
This happen to some good projects and it makes that ICO dump at value. Its sad that there’s a lot of greedy people that will do everything just to get money. I hope this exchange should be limited, so we can see a more valuable coins that offers good service to us. Let’s be more a responsible bounty hunters, don’t rush every ICO to get listed in an exchange, let them do their job base on their road map.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
I think you are mistaken. If bounty hunters sell their tokens there at a low price, then on other well-known exchanges you can sell the same token at a price several times higher. Therefore, fork delta does not seem to me to affect the price of tokens.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
I agree with your post.... Forkdelta is a decentralized exchange, its more like free market. Most tokens are listed unofficially, people (mostly bounty hunters) can just set up a buy order which is most attimes very low and another sets up a sell order and trade begins even without the projects developers approval. This is what leads to dumping of most coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I agree with this and decentralized exchange should somehow make a regulation where the developers should agree first before they list the token on their exchange. Those holders specially the bounty hunters just sell their token immediately for a profit and the result is that the price being dump so fast below ICO price before their token get listed to the actual planned trading platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
            I do not think Fork Delta affects the crypto market so much. The big problem is for those who invest. Most beginner investors are scared, they are afraid of losing the whole investment, so they invest in the short term. Fork Delta does not affect the market so badly because they have few users. But yes, it's a bad thing people can sell tokens even if they are not listed on others exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
That was an absolutely had more affects than most of the exchanges. They have been hacked more than 3 times so it would make people worried.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
platforms such as Fork Delta are mainly used by the bounty hunters who are looking for a place that they can use for dumping the free tokens they received and also obviously the ICO creators who received the free scammed money.

with that said these platform usages is decreasing and they may even go away as the ICO fever dies off and there is nobody left to use them anymore.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
forkdelta does not affect the crypto market as a whole, but if we talk about ICO projects without good vision and mission, this obviously often harms many investors, because when assets have been distributed massively, especially to bounty hunters, the project has not able to get the best exchanger, the price will be destroyed with panic selling on the forkdelta platform.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
There are tons of bad exchange examples either as a CEX or DEX. I don't think they are affecting in a bad way, just because they are not being used by the newcomers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
There are many exchanges that is on the market, many people also are focused on gaining profits on their cryptos.
I just noticed that Fork Delta is something to worry about. I see, many people here are using it to sell their tokens right after they received it especially bounty hunters.
They sell it in a low price and synonumously dumping their tokens even if they know it is promising in the future.
Another thing I see is that, you need to import your private key which I find unsecured.
I don't think delta fork affects crypto negatively. indeed the current market situation is not good does not mean because of delta fork. many people after receiving the token directly sell it for fear that the price will decrease, but I don't think that trade is good and not justified.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
There are many exchanges that is on the market, many people also are focused on gaining profits on their cryptos.
I just noticed that Fork Delta is something to worry about. I see, many people here are using it to sell their tokens right after they received it especially bounty hunters.
They sell it in a low price and synonumously dumping their tokens even if they know it is promising in the future.
Another thing I see is that, you need to import your private key which I find unsecured.
There is.nothing to worry about this because the tokens being sell is just only being transferred to other wallets or other holder so it will not affect the token market price unless if the token will be sold back to the dev or team managing the project in their official exchange. Or maybe I am wrong. LOL. I am still need to find things why tokens market price drop.
Activity: 648
Forkdelta is the best exchange market so far I know, when getting some coin from unknow source I can sell it at forkdelta and some time got with higher price and value.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
it's just a small exchange and not too many people use it. I'm even a bounty hunter but I've never used it to buy or sell. For me it is the worst exchange I've ever seen in this market
Activity: 476
Many hunters sell their reward tokens on ForkDelta, but at the same time it is a good opportunity
to  buy some cheap coins when they enter the market. Hunter have the right to sell their coins
and do with them whatever they want, and it has no negative effect on the market. Bounty rewards
are usually 1-2 % of the total supply and cannot have long term effect on the prices.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
You must use this exchange as an additional option. On FD, you can buy some tokens at a low price before they are listed to the exchanges. On this exchange, I bought several tokens of participants of the bounty at a low price and received a large profit after the listing. In crypto, you have to use all the possibilities, FD is one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: