Pages:
Author

Topic: Does giving actually make wealthy? - page 8. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 06:50:32 AM
I don't know if giving will make you wealthy, but surely will giving you the sensation to be rich. And this is very positive
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 06:47:05 AM
I believe that when we live in prosperity, we must share with the needy and give charity...because our life consists of curses and blessings...the more blessings we have, the better we will live
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 09:53:39 PM
I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

Giving is a good part in people where we help others. It doesn't mean that when you give, you'll become wealthy. It only means that you are willing to share your blessings to others. If you give, there's always a good thing that comes to you in some other way like what I've read in a qoutation that "No man is an island" says that we can't live alone. We need others to live a life.
Activity: 238
December 12, 2017, 09:24:50 PM
I don't know if giving can make wealthy, but I know a woman believes in giving and she has very good relationship with people. She is not that rich, but she helps others in many ways, caring old people, giving course to youth, preparing big meal for friends,etc. She looks very busy but everyone can tell she's happy everyday.

I think if you forget wealth when you are giving, you are on the right way to have a good life. But in my mind, wealth sometimes is a fate, not depending on how hard you earn it.
Activity: 186
December 12, 2017, 08:01:05 PM
Yes, it does. Giving send a powerful message to your subconscious that you have enough for you and you can earn what you need.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 07:15:35 PM
It's more like you put things into perspective. You won't value your money so much that you actually horde it. Giving actually makes the recipient become a giver also. Not only are you actually help the one you gave charity to, but you actually help out the ones that this giver gives to also. Giving actually makes you think that "i have enough and what i give is a surplus of my wealth" and a surplus of wealth is someone who is wealthy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 12, 2017, 01:02:07 PM
for me i believe that giving is better than receiving. for example, if you give donation for the victims. it will not make you financially wealthy but wealthy of friends and happiness of giving.
Activity: 133
December 12, 2017, 12:50:54 PM
Good point. Giving - it is not only money. It is your time, your wishes, your understandings, your visions. And the main point as for me - do this with good mood, with love if you want. Giving for good vox populi - it is not giving. It likes a bribe. IMHO
Activity: 132
December 12, 2017, 12:44:33 PM
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

I strongly agree about your opinion that by giving something to others can be a fortune opener that can be wealth for us.
I believe in the power of giving, it is in accordance with my religious teachings, we must be able to sincerely give without expecting rewards or anything,so God will repay all our goodness to others through unexpected fortune.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 12:38:43 PM
No. Because real life doesn't give a fuck about karma and other bullshit. Take money, hold it and do not share it.

Being good or giving is not only about money. You can also help people or support them in many other ways. Being good for others cost nothing.
Activity: 80
December 12, 2017, 12:33:47 PM

Yes, because in this life miracles tend to happen to those who help others. And giving to others can make you wealthy not on money but can give you a wealthy personality.
Activity: 70
December 12, 2017, 12:22:20 PM
No. Because real life doesn't give a fuck about karma and other bullshit. Take money, hold it and do not share it.
Activity: 194
December 12, 2017, 12:06:44 PM
If we believe in Allah, we must be sure that the charity is able to multiply the money that is given, because that is the promise of Allah in the Qur'an. Give charity in their own way. So, there is no reason not to believe what they say, because it has a basis, that is, the Qur'an.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 04, 2017, 09:06:54 AM
When someone give/share money,help others with good intention, he will receive something in return.I think they call that good karma. It is something that can't be explained but when  someone gives back to the community, most of time their business or career will be successful. The cycle is simple, help others and don't expect something back. The positive flow of energy will give you luck and prosperity. Giving will also make your life more meaningful. A simple effort will be enough and giving money is not the best solution to help others.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
December 04, 2017, 09:01:22 AM

Giving does make you wealthy. Wealthy in a way people will give you respect and honor by helping them. You’ll earn the respect of the people you’re giving. Generosity at its finest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 04, 2017, 08:06:08 AM
If you read something about energy of money in terms of esoterics, you will understand. The point is to learn to treat money right. Not only money you give matters but also your intentions and thoughts
Activity: 112
December 04, 2017, 07:31:26 AM
You do not give only for the purpose of having money in return of what you give... You give because you want it, you love it and you are sincere about..out of pure heart... Giving makes you wealthy in many ways not just in money but in many forms, it maybe of health, business success, protection amd having many true friends and among others.. And when you find your heart at peace and fulfilled every time you give...that's a blessing and a wealth.
Uao
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 58
December 02, 2017, 11:19:44 AM

If you give to get wealthy you are not giving.

If you give to give, you are giving.

If wealth means money only to you, then giving is a promotional/marketing strategy to get more profit.

If wealth means love, compassion, life, balance, health and happiness, than start giving unconditionally and all of those things will come into your life as a side-effect.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2017, 10:42:55 AM

Unbelievable as it seems, that happens and i've known several people who say that being charitable is the reason why they became wealthy. If you look at it, i wonder how that is. You still have to work hard to be successful
Activity: 113
December 02, 2017, 10:36:26 AM
True as it is a lot of sowing good seeds one day will reap the good that was planted before. By giving or giving alms will make life more meaningful, even like saving all the good karma in life. This life needs a lot of alms to the people around, helps a lot, helps both in the form of money or energy and time. Without realizing our lives will rise to the next level or in other words up the rank included in our finances. True, the conglomerates have never opened up their resources to gain wealth, perhaps some of the world's richest people fear their resources will be taken. It is human nature that may have become a habit.
Pages:
Jump to: