Pages:
Author

Topic: Does giving actually make wealthy? - page 9. (Read 841 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 02, 2017, 08:59:08 AM
Giving is a great thing but only when you achieved some hights in your career and wealth. It's no point in spending your resourses when you're trying to survive yourself. But if you have a company or a good income, then go and buy some toys and food for an orphanage. And don't use any charity organisations: do it yourself. That's my point of view.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
December 02, 2017, 08:49:37 AM
I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

You have many such examples, like Bill Gates.
He donated 99 % of his wealth and through his foundation helping less fortunate people in Africa, with medicine or in other ways.
Very rich people have more money than they need or can spend kin their life time.
So, many of them feel that they wants to do something for their community or the word.
After all, you can live only in one house, drive only one car etc.

Activity: 82
Merit: 5
December 02, 2017, 08:45:41 AM
I have read about giving as one way to be blessed.
Giving can come in form of anything; it could be giving of your time to a course; talent and gift,  resources and so on.
I am sure of one thing however,  giving of anything can increase your own happiness and good feelings, but is giving a factor to becoming wealthy? I am aware of the Forbes list of the richest, I am yet to hear any of them attributing his wealth to giving away if his resources.

Pages:
Jump to: