Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Hell exist or are we already there? - page 2. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
There is no such things as hell or heaven or gods or unicorns. People just need to accept that we are just animals and are responsible for our own actions or inaction. Blaming fantasy characters is just a cop out for someone who's weak.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
Arent human beings the proof of hell's existence? they kill , cheat, and destroy.. they are capable of initiating war and kill dozens of innocent lives just for supremacy and power. Some even do it for fun or they just like to see other people suffer. They inflict pain on their own kind , step on eachother and feed on the victims weaknesses. Though some may be angels but the majority are demons. Yes, this is the world we live in , cruel and miserable.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
As per the Bible states, hell does exist and there is life after death. But many theologians has argued that hell does not exist and it was not created by god.

For all Catholics in the world they believe that heaven and hell does exist. They also belive that heaven is called full communication with god. Also, hell is a necessary logical possibility but not a certain reality.
Theologians only goes into deep thinking that ends them on the wrong path missing what God has laid down, and that is why theologians are not Christians. Smiley

Being a formal theologian doesn't have anything to do with a person being or not being a Christian.

Cool
legendary
Existence is hell.
It's just practice for the real Hell.
Good thing for me I don't believe in "real" Hell or Heaven.
But are you sure?
I am absolutely sure that I don't give a shit either way.
I don't believe in any god that would damn his children to eternal suffering in a supposed afterlife.
God doesn't damn His children at all.

That's, like, your opinion, dude.

We're all born with Original Sin ffs. We're damned straight out of the womb.

One day Satan and Jesus were arguing about who was the best computer operator. God became tired of their bickering, and decided to set up a computer test to see who was right. The test started, and both Jesus and Satan went to work. They made spreadsheets, they used word processors, they designed graphics, they surfed the Internet. Suddenly, right in the middle of it all, the power went out. When the lights came back on, and the computers started back up, Satan found that he had lost all his work. Jesus, however, picked up right where He had left off, and kept on going.

"Jesus cheats!" shouted Satan.

But God said, "Jesus saves."

Cool
Activity: 588
Existence is hell.
But are you sure?
I don't believe in any god that would damn his children to eternal suffering in a supposed afterlife.
God doesn't damn His children at all.

That's, like, your opinion, dude.

We're all born with Original Sin ffs. We're damned straight out of the womb.
any children been damned by God are not God's children, because the bible says "...whom I have set free I shall in no while cast away..."
As per the Bible states, hell does exist and there is life after death. But many theologians has argued that hell does not exist and it was not created by god.

For all Catholics in the world they believe that heaven and hell does exist. They also belive that heaven is called full communication with god. Also, hell is a necessary logical possibility but not a certain reality.
Theologians only goes into deep thinking that ends them on the wrong path missing what God has laid down, and that is why theologians are not Christians. Smiley
For every actual Christians, they are in hell here on earth, but the religious Christians are in their heaven here on earth, vice versa.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Every day when I wake up to go to work is hell
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
Washing away original sin is what baptism is for.  After that we have a clean slate and have free will to choose good or evil.  
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Nor hell nor heaven. There's something else, but not those 2.
legendary
Existence is hell.
But are you sure?

God doesn't damn His children at all. He doesn't really even damn those who are not His children. He simply gives freedom. His children use His Jesus salvation to be saved. The others essentially use God's power to damn themselves.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
If you believe that you'll get heaven if you did good deeds in your life then there will be hell to for all of your sins. I think people lost that feeling about being good and most of us just living a robotic life where we only think about ourselves. If there is a hell then most of us will be there for sure.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
Not believing in Hell is not going to make it go away people.
Activity: 366
Merit: 261
1.no
2.no
legendary
Existence is hell.

But are you sure? After all, people still die in car accidents. If they knew what was going to happen to them that day, they would have done something different.

Cool
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I believe it exists, secondly, we can make our own life hell or heaven depends on our mindset, needs and lifestyle.
Activity: 30
I believe that hell exist because there is too much bad people in this world.
If we take your view it turns out that hell is life on earth. Maybe the Hindus are right and we live in hell for the sins which we have committed in a past life. Imagine you pray to God, ask forgiveness, and you have no chance because you are already in hell.

I see your point, but when i wrote my previous comment i tought in a way that the Hell is the place where that bad people is going. However i won't discuss about Hinduism because i'm Catholic and i don't know much about Hinduism, but i respect every religion and opinion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
If we take your view it turns out that hell is life on earth. Maybe the Hindus are right and we live in hell for the sins which we have committed in a past life. Imagine you pray to God, ask forgiveness, and you have no chance because you are already in hell.
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: