Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Hell exist or are we already there? - page 3. (Read 1578 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 100
Sometimes it seems to me that I'm already in hell, because everything is so bad that for a normal existence on earth it can not fit in my head. But I'm interested to see if it's worse after life.
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Existence is hell.
It's just practice for the real Hell.

Good thing for me I don't believe in "real" Hell or Heaven.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Yes I believe the hell is there because there we will know what kind of reward when we do not do good in the world but we still not there because hell is another nature after death
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Existence is hell.

It's just practice for the real Hell.     Cool
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Existence is hell.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
After you die theres only one you can go in hell or heaven. Many people say hell in this world because many people sacrifice and this world are totally judgemental or many people are bad.but its not totally true. Because hell is true for sure many people there are in hell because they didnt believe in god us daviour.  I dont like hell I like heaven. So if you dont have to go in hell after you die you need to accept god to your life.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
How many tooth fairies does it take to kill santa claus?  I really want to know...

666 obviously.  Tongue

Or is it 666 Easter bunnies to kill Santa Claus.  Fuck I can never remember!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
There is hell, there will be hell in heaven, anything is opposed, so we should not do bad things, or we will go to hell.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
The whole basic idea of Hell in the religious books, is a place of hot fire and burning torment. Are we in Hell? Consider...

Absolute zero is the coldest anything can get. Absolute zero is where all molecular action between molecules ceases. According to Wikipedia, that temperature is around minus 459.67° on the Fahrenheit scale. That's 459.67° below zero. Keep this in mind.

What is the temperature of the sun? Space.com says that the sun can reach more than 27 million degrees Fahrenheit.

Wikipedia speaks about absolute hot. Their article about Planck's absolute hottest temperature that anything can get to, shows that temperature to be around "2.55×1032 degrees Fahrenheit." Scientists other than Planck have suggested varying degrees of high heat... some way higher than what Planck suggested.

How far are we away from the coldest cold that things can get? About 459.67 degrees.

But how far are we from how hot things can get? We have a long way to go... about 255,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 degrees.

In other words, we are way far away from Hell.

An interesting side-point is this. When you study it, you will find that some scientists have concluded that if we could cool something down to absolute zero, and then make it a tiny bit colder, it would immediately jump to absolute hot. And vice, versa.

So, you see? When the time comes that God wants to send the unbelievers to Hell, He doesn't have to increase their temperature the difficult billions of degrees to get to absolute hot. All he has to do is cool them down to just a little colder than absolute zero, and they will automatically jump to Hell.

Cool
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Maybe we're all there and the goal is to escape from it.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
"The fish rots from the head first"
Of course Hell exists and by reading a lot of these posts over the years, most of you are going there.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
What indicates that you are in hell? Wasn't the devil just one of god's subjects who attempted to overthrow his superior? It's similar to governments and their citizens. Just a thought. Any others? I'd love to hear what people have to say! Please keep an open mind and NO negativity, this is not meant to be an argumentative/pot-stirring post. Simply answer the question in the subject with other opinions in mind. Thanks!

How many tooth fairies does it take to kill santa claus?  I really want to know...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi, we already there. Tongue
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely
What indicates that you are in hell? Wasn't the devil just one of god's subjects who attempted to overthrow his superior? It's similar to governments and their citizens. Just a thought. Any others? I'd love to hear what people have to say! Please keep an open mind and NO negativity, this is not meant to be an argumentative/pot-stirring post. Simply answer the question in the subject with other opinions in mind. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: