Pages:
Author

Topic: Does it look like cryptos will skyrocket again very soon ? - page 4. (Read 656 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
No it definetely does not look like that is going to happen very soon. It is certain they will skyrocket but for me it will not happen soon and not all coins will skyrocket that time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Yes, it's very likely that it will happen so; fall of crypto were lasting for 4 months, that's enough, now all corrections are done and after that we will see the growth which is bigger than the last one.

Honestly I doubt that next rise in the price will be bigger than the last one, or maybe you have some evidence that proves otherwise? Strong hype lead crypto prices to rise that high. At the end with everything that happened and with lots of people who lost their money, hype was broken. So, long time will pass before we see another hype like last one. Prices settled down after big dip, and I guess we should expect rise in it soon. But I would not expect miracle.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
One must always remember: the masters of the market are always manipulated for profit. So do not rush to conclusions about how the market behaves.
The market is still in consolidation.
Definitely yes, as we know the price volatility of  any cryptos its evitable anytime any cryptos will skyrocket or go dip. So,  in the end we should consider to be more careful to avoid too much risk specially on panic selling and also for the investors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Yes, it's very likely that it will happen so; fall of crypto were lasting for 4 months, that's enough, now all corrections are done and after that we will see the growth which is bigger than the last one.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I think the market show a good upward trend, to skyrocket maybe not yet, but the crypto will slowly heal up, the market is showing a good bull trend, this is a great moment after a long bear trend causing a great frustration for investors, and I saw this time BTC refuse to go down, after a few times falling down it's going up again, so hopefully this bull trend will continue
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
Hello guys with the current situation of the market with bitcoin almost touching 8k usd and etherium already close to 500 usd and total coin- marketcap in 300 billion range   again does it look like cryptos will soon skyrocket and regain it's upward trend???
Bitcoin value is currently above  $8,300 and i strongly believe that the upward trend has just started and until its value appreciate above  $15,000 before maybe 5% correction will happen in my opinion and experience so far in analysing crypto currency chart. As at the time of this post ethereum is already above  $520 and there is a tendency that its value will appreciate further in the couple weeks to come.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
When BTC hit that sweet spot again (8k area), many people in the crptoworld think that this could be reversal that we all waiting for. With that mindset, people started buying all the promising altcoins and put their money to those projects that survived the capitulation happened few weeks ago. It is so refreshing to see all my altcoins being in green mode right now.  Grin .

But, don't let your guard down and still monitor the market very closely. Anything can still happen at this point and this could be a huge bull trap. What I'm saying is be on alert so that whatever happens, you can cope with it accordingly. You what crypomarket is in this type scenarios, better be prepared than sorry.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I think confidence is back in the market and I think we may be head for some weeks of bull run, most of these coins have suffered a huge lost in value, and most of the recent ICOs especially since February have suffered huge dump in price, I think even all these tokens have huge potential for growth
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Its recovering slowly and I had the chance of selling some alts at profit. Market still unstable and unpredictable so I sell alts I consider no future and keep those I know will give me profit for long term. 
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
No it doesnt because there is no real fuel to light the fire for new bull run,have in mind that nothing changed in crypto from moment when we went in correction.Market correction last a lot longer then 2 months and they dont recover without some important news or situation

Hey keep in your mind news cannot able to do anything with the bitcoin price in positive wise. Only negative value has been done by the fake news spreading everywhere.
I believe this time bump is happening because of taxation collection thing happening on US location.
May be in some months definitely you will find the bitcoin price to touch the peak value again in the market. Then altcoins also will tock the floor.

This is not the first time that I heard about US taxation, and how its affecting crypto price. But honestly I doubt it could affect it on large scale like this. Maybe I am just too much sceptical and always expect the worst, but there could be other things that are affecting crypto of which we know nothing. Or maybe you could be right, because some friend of mine (whom I trust) share your opinion. But it seams it will be like you said, only thing we can do now is to wait and watch.
When it comes to fundamentals then anything can really happen or do make some effects on a particular or recent price but no one really knows on whats happening beyond those movements this is why as a trader or investor we should really be smart enough to utilize those movements on making money on our side. Predictions and speculations will really be there yet this market is way too unpredictable when it comes on where it would move. Some news or even basing on technical analysis can able to preview out possible price movements.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
The people, the news does not matter! It matters only someone's will, the desire to earn. And the news only shakes the market a little: up a little, down a bit.
No it doesnt because there is no real fuel to light the fire for new bull run,have in mind that nothing changed in crypto from moment when we went in correction.Market correction last a lot longer then 2 months and they dont recover without some important news or situation

Hey keep in your mind news cannot able to do anything with the bitcoin price in positive wise. Only negative value has been done by the fake news spreading everywhere.
I believe this time bump is happening because of taxation collection thing happening on US location.
May be in some months definitely you will find the bitcoin price to touch the peak value again in the market. Then altcoins also will tock the floor.

This is not the first time that I heard about US taxation, and how its affecting crypto price. But honestly I doubt it could affect it on large scale like this. Maybe I am just too much sceptical and always expect the worst, but there could be other things that are affecting crypto of which we know nothing. Or maybe you could be right, because some friend of mine (whom I trust) share your opinion. But it seams it will be like you said, only thing we can do now is to wait and watch.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
One must always remember: the masters of the market are always manipulated for profit. So do not rush to conclusions about how the market behaves.
The market is still in consolidation.
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
At least bitcoin is already recognized in many countries as an asset. This is a fact, it is foolish to deny it. Even the most stubborn countries and governments can not prevent this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

If we take a look at the first quarter of this year, we'll find that in spite of the slump in the market as a whole,  cryptos have as yet increased. Cryptos have still been adopted in a variety of technological, social, financial and economic domains. It is only a matter of time till cryptos become more stable so that we can adopt them as assets. Therefore, the price of cryptos will go into orbit at the end of this year.   

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
We are making some serious progress this days in the area of pricing and I think we are going to see more of the bullish trend and less bearish one. Bitcoin is now closed to $8,400 and I am expecting us to get to $10,000 before end of this month.
But it is not being manipulated at the moment, well, at least, they are letting it grow so they can make much more profit than before.

I'm sure that the market is manipulated (large funds, exchanges, cartel collusion), so the market can grow without news. We can only observe these market cycles

Of course that it was manipulated when it dropped to nearly $5400 a few weeks ago.. we all know that

We can say that it was manipulation, but someone could see it differently. There was a lot of FUDs in last several weeks, and because of that price of coins dropped a lot. Bitcoins price drop a lot also, that had effect on altcoins and many of their prices dropped also. The problem is that, that we can not prove that it was manipulation. But one thing is for certain, crypto market can grow without news, but news will always affect crypto market.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Yeah I am having good vibes, my spider senses are tingling. I think markets are getting back at us to good old "all time high" levels. Buy as much as you can do with altcoins get ready for next party to happen.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513

Activity: 650
Merit: 500
But it is not being manipulated at the moment, well, at least, they are letting it grow so they can make much more profit than before.

I'm sure that the market is manipulated (large funds, exchanges, cartel collusion), so the market can grow without news. We can only observe these market cycles

Of course that it was manipulated when it dropped to nearly $5400 a few weeks ago.. we all know that
Pages:
Jump to: