Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money bring you security ? - page 3. (Read 487 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 612
January 03, 2023, 05:16:08 AM
Now, while it's not a bad thing to want more or try to work hard to live at least a comfortable and luxurious life, its also known that humans can be insatiable. Money sure brings security and it's needed to settle some issue of life, it brings us joy and comfort, but they also bring the feeling of dread and anxiety as well. One just has to be content.

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
January 03, 2023, 04:52:50 AM
In my experience, a lot of rich people are living in anxiety and fear.

I mean, it can literally apply to pretty much to any person in any financial situation.

As for the question: Of course, an easy yes. Nothing brings me more security than money — knowing that I can afford to bring food on the table and to pay for bills and potential accidents and such.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 03, 2023, 04:30:57 AM
Money can bring a sense of security and comfort, but it does not guarantee happiness or a lack of anxiety. It is important to find a balance and consider the role that money plays in our lives.
Activity: 224
Merit: 20
January 03, 2023, 04:17:20 AM

Well, it is a fact that money buys a lot of things that we both need and want. Nobody can deny material possessions give us comfort and joy in most times. However, it is really a question whether money brings you a feeling of security. In my experience, a lot of rich people are living in anxiety and fear. Before they got rich, all efforts and endeavours were taken most of their life and time but after they reached where they are now, insecurity and anxiety take control of their life. Have you ever thought about this ? Please share your thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: