Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 20. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 08:51:18 PM
Dont be go deeper meaning of rich,  naturally rich are pople have own a lot of money and ownership. Its all about money, we working day to day to have money. Being wise doesnt mean your rich. Even a noob person can ve rich if they got big amount of money.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 08:28:47 PM
Yeah have a lot of money not really make someone rich,we can call someone rich if them have a lot of LAMBO, is i'm right?

haha, what someone want. Maybe you are right, but it's really funny comment. If you have a lot of cars, houses etc. maybe you can say, that you are rich person.

I think that unnecessary, having many Lambo?  In my point of view being rich depends on many criteria, if you already have a million and you are quite good in handling money then you are definitely rich.  But if you're not then you are just on your way to being poor again.
Exactly. The point of view is that there are many criteria. Top criteria is money management. Build a money-making system. Making money to work for people, generating a lot of income that is a new income is the wealth.
Activity: 27
Merit: 6
July 14, 2018, 08:25:52 PM
Yeah have a lot of money not really make someone rich,we can call someone rich if them have a lot of LAMBO, is i'm right?

haha, what someone want. Maybe you are right, but it's really funny comment. If you have a lot of cars, houses etc. maybe you can say, that you are rich person.
Right. Money will be for you rich. Money makes you happy, more fun with life. I believe that much money makes us rich. Money is very important to human life. Money is definitely going to be rich. My point is that!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩
July 14, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

I think that unnecessary, having many Lambo?  In my point of view being rich depends on many criteria, if you already have a million and you are quite good in handling money then you are definitely rich.  But if you're not then you are just on your way to being poor again.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 07:48:31 PM

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 07:48:13 PM
I think the definition of wealth is that there is no pressure in life, what to buy if you want to buy something, to have family and love, to have a healthy body!
The relationship between wealth and money is not big, of course, no money can not be rich!
Being rich have more than one meaning, like me me I am not rich with money but I'm rich with love from my family but definitely having a lot of money can makes people rich and wealthy. Since we know that money is only a factor to make us happy to be financially free but its always not a guarantee that it will totally makes a person happy.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 14, 2018, 07:46:11 PM
Literally, money can make you rich because you can buy whatever you want if you have all the money to buy them. But others like bounty hunters, they are holding many cryptocurrencies that could grow high in the coming years and that would also lead them to become rich people.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 07:37:41 PM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Anything we do will definitely have its risks, investing anywhere will have an opportunity to experience failure and there are also opportunities to experience success. This is a risk that must be faced because we have to dare to take the decision to try a much better achievement. If we just stay and do nothing then we will not get perfect results, a thing definitely needs a fight. It's all like when we invest in things, successes that will make us rich.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 07:33:27 PM
I think the definition of wealth is that there is no pressure in life, what to buy if you want to buy something, to have family and love, to have a healthy body!
The relationship between wealth and money is not big, of course, no money can not be rich!
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
That's true because all of things need of hard work to be rich. But we need more knowledge so we need to study and learn everything because it's important that you have knowledge for everything so you can be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
Activity: 78
July 14, 2018, 06:35:05 PM
Of course money can make someone's rich. It depend on how much amount that you have in your own,if you have millions,billions,trillions,i think anyone can recognize you as a rich individual. You said that your answer is no,i think you have not enough money right now,to recognize by people as belong to the riches people.
Activity: 504
July 14, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
Its not all about money can make us rich its about how we manage to use it how we budget our money.i have regular job i earn money but still im not rich.because my slary is not so big.so if i want to become rich i do sideline.and work hard save and budget the money so that in the future i will have own business and will become rich
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
July 14, 2018, 04:25:36 PM
But when you are getting knowledge you are getting it for what? For being smarter? For making people surprise that you know that lot things? Nope, you are just getting it to make money, to invest right, and to gain more material things, for me it is equal.
Activity: 518
July 14, 2018, 04:21:39 PM
Money is important in life, without it how can you live in this world. Everything can buy by means of money.  Money can make you rich depends on how you use and manage it. If you use it wisely and you work hard for it you will earn the success thàt you want. But always remember that money is not forever the most important is you have the family  that support you never rely on the fact that money can make you make happy but how if you loss your love ones because of that.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
July 14, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

I think yes but not completely wealthy because money can't buy everything. Maybe we could be rich in material things but what will we do with our money if we're not happy with the way we live? It is happiness and love from the people around us that makes us rich. It's happiness that counts after all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

If you say "Money does not make the rich."
It is impossible. Everyone needs money. For without money how they will survive with their families.
You say "work for money and make more money, but fail to get richer."
If you work to make a lot of money. But you fail to get rich. Means you are short of money.
My experience investing in cryptocurrency is not a bad thing. I survived and I keep improving my role to invest.
Activity: 364
July 14, 2018, 02:18:21 PM
Money in itself is not wealth - it is a means by which we can afford to buy certain things that will make us rich. First of all, it is knowledge and the ability to develop them. Studying various ways of developing oneself as an individual. Without this knowledge, even with large amounts of money, you can again become a beggar.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
how much money you can earn will always feel less you never be satisfyng , rich size not only have a lot of money but how you can using the money you have. multiply assets that can gaining a lot of money not only work in one place if you want to have a lot of money.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 02:06:57 PM
I think with today's living standards and how money revolves and influences in the economy,
it's a heavy yes for me. Having the spending power and resources to make and improve people's
life more lavish and a lot more convenient does gives people ease and an advantage in this
life. Having money and investments like stocks will make an even intense impression and
influence all throughout. Some people might disagree but in reality, money is a necessity.
Pages:
Jump to: