Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 21. (Read 2194 times)

legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
Yeah. How can we talk about wealth without money. The most obvious difference between the poor and the rich is the money. Both have money, but the amount of money is important.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 12:44:38 PM
One day i shall tell you the story of a poor rich man, money i no of is not the only indices neither is it the only parameter used to measure richness little wonder some rich people later becomes poor, my final words money is the raw material for been rich if well utilized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:43:46 PM
What does it mean to be rich? for me money gives freedom, having a lot of money I do what I want. it's important for me
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 14, 2018, 12:27:10 PM
if we are able to manage the money we have, whether for business interests or daily needs we will have more money that we can keep in the bank.one day we can use this saving for urgent needs.
Activity: 119
July 14, 2018, 12:25:08 PM
Actually money is the one to make rich but it depends to your own personal income.For like example of business if there is it so no possible it become to rich because of money income  if no  other income then money is exact only to buy foods.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 14, 2018, 12:08:05 PM
Technically yes, because most people thinking to determine someone is rich or not by looking at the economy and finances of certain people. So, if you can use your money to buy anything you need and don't have burden when doing it, so people would call you a rich people or at least "regular" people whose having decent financial.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
July 14, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
Base on you question, of course yes basically being rich at the first place needed by money. There's so many people around the world knows nothing or we can say that they are financially illiterate but becausw of the money they had there's no problem at all. I didn't say that being illiterate is good but it ia the matter situation of a person in life.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
Yes you can rich because of money, if you can manage and save some money. And don't forget when you trade don't panic if the price is going down
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 11:24:08 AM
Yeah. There's money at the base of being rich. There are all kinds of money, but the distinction between rich and poor is unfortunately still money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2018, 11:06:50 AM
Yes, money make you rich.  If your answer is no, it means the money you have is not enough.  Someone need a lot of money to be rich no matter if he/she don't have any knowledge, information, wisdom etc.  If you have money you can pay someone else who have knowledge or whatsoever.

It can make you rich depending on how and where you will use your money, there are people out there who are starting their own business because their main focus in life is to become financially stabled.

Everyone starts business with plan to make money and achieve financial freedom. If you can`t do that,
you must work for someone, to have a boss who will always tell you what you need to do, and you paycheck
will depends from that.
   Financial stability is every man`s dream! It`s my dream too. I think, I strongly believe that I will achieve that
with crypto-currencies. It`s my dream, and I think I it will come true in next couple years.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 10:57:28 AM
Yes, money make you rich.  If your answer is no, it means the money you have is not enough.  Someone need a lot of money to be rich no matter if he/she don't have any knowledge, information, wisdom etc.  If you have money you can pay someone else who have knowledge or whatsoever.

It can make you rich depending on how and where you will use your money, there are people out there who are starting their own business because their main focus in life is to become financially stabled.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
Of course, money is a major thing which an human being make rich but he also need to have good qualities. We only need money to become rich when we compare with other people who don't have much money but sometimes our character will decide whether we are rich or not.
today money is everything.if have much money , we can buy anything we want.it is make our life become easy.so much people want this situation in their life.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
July 14, 2018, 10:43:46 AM
Of course, money is a major thing which an human being make rich but he also need to have good qualities. We only need money to become rich when we compare with other people who don't have much money but sometimes our character will decide whether we are rich or not.
Activity: 26
July 14, 2018, 10:36:02 AM
I think yes, because the category of the rich are people who have been established financially. with money can buy anything, start a business can even pay smart people to help manage the business.
Activity: 178
July 14, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
Your wealth does not depend entirely on how much money you have. The rich are really the ones who have a lot of money but their soul is always at peace because of the value they create for the community.
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 10:29:05 AM
Money makes life easier. Wealth is a relative concept. Each has its own bar, and it is not constant. If incomes increase, then expenses also increase. And most importantly, we must keep wealth in our hands, taking the right investment decisions.
Activity: 46
July 14, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
For me , not only the money make you rich but the true meaning of rich is depends on the civilized country or society . It depends on the currency of the society/society.

Activity: 63
July 14, 2018, 10:21:12 AM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.

You have a point. But wealth is not about having a lot of money. It’s about having a lot of options.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
money is necessary in everyday life but remember the money is not a guarantee of happiness in one's life, many people who do not have enough money but their hearts remain happy. so what is needed is happiness in living that life is the most important.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
Yeah, money is what makes the rich in social status. The person you are referring to may be someone who is greedy causes them to lose money for the steps they take. Here nothing is impossible you can do anything with your money, some people managed to do it
Pages:
Jump to: