Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 4. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 12:27:04 AM
I think getting rich is not only earning money but saving what we earn and cutting down our unwanted expenses, this will make you rich.
So you are saying money isn't make you rich? Its what you save? Well what did you save? money right?. Therefore money make us rich and no other else. Its the basic need to be wealthy and powerful.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 12:03:47 AM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
Actually I agree that money is not the definition Rich but rather Happiness. It only differ in what thing,happening or anything that makes them happy. People can be happy because of money, business, estates stocks or even bitcoin. For me, you are not rich without happiness.
Activity: 112
July 23, 2018, 12:00:57 AM
I think getting rich is not only earning money but saving what we earn and cutting down our unwanted expenses, this will make you rich.
Activity: 196
July 22, 2018, 11:52:30 PM
must because money plays a big role in our daily living, it means the money you have is not enough.The ability to manage your money makes you not only rich.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 10:45:41 PM
Money would be a poor or rich measure, so I think if we can be happy without money then it is wrong, without money we will die or be beggars, from waking up to sleep even in our sleep we still need money.
Activity: 73
July 22, 2018, 10:41:48 PM
Yes money can make you rich if we talk about having that power to buy the things you want but it is not enough at all to be essentially happy in your life. Money can buy you happiness but not the REAL happiness. You can't buy respect, true love, knowledge and good deeds in money. And the way you handle your money defines who you are. So be careful in being attached to money.
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
I think that wealth is a consequence of knowledge and skills, and not Vice versa. it's the result of the information you have. so I think you're right
Activity: 149
July 22, 2018, 10:18:51 PM
Money symbolizes ones wealth..  But if money cant make you rich then what?  Where do we get money anyways?  If we have work or business right so if you have this both and you know how to spend ut right and know how to save becoming rich is possible.. It all depends on your lifestyle though..
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 09:45:43 PM
Yes money is the basis that a person can be called rich or poor.Abundance of money it makes you called rich when you talk financially but in terms of other perspective rich can be found through measuring how good person you are.
Activity: 153
July 22, 2018, 07:03:22 PM
Ofcoarse yes ,if you have more money you are rich you can buy house and lot,car and many more.You can do what you want,you can travel everywhere,anytime.You have a freedom in yourself and many people will look you up.Money is the reason why we work so that it is what makes you rich.
Activity: 147
July 22, 2018, 07:01:03 PM
Of course money will make you rich because why not? Money can buy anything in this world except the happiness that exists. Examples are like Amazon owners who can buy anything but happiness.
Activity: 140
July 22, 2018, 05:54:31 PM
The money is really figure that make ones rich and recognize ,because without money we are no good because everything are achieved because of money, all your wealth comes because of money ,your education ,cars ,jewelries, house and lots , you achieved them from money you generates from your work or business ,and investments and many others.
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
July 22, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
for me personally rich not for a lot of money
but how much I can have a positive impact for people around me like family, friends, relatives and also others
Activity: 55
July 22, 2018, 03:09:00 PM
If you can't manage your wealth the you are not rich irrespective of how much money you have. Millionaires can lose all their money in a wrong decision while a wise person can make manifolds of his money if he has knowledge of doing so. Same we can see in cryptocurrency, if you have knowledge, you can earn manifold of what you invest in just few days/months/years.

So in order to be rich, a person has to know about how to manage his/her wealth.
Activity: 122
July 22, 2018, 11:37:54 AM
Many believe that “only the rich become richer”, but that is not true.

Always remember this: it is not cryptocurrency, gold, real estate, stocks, mutual funds, businesses, or money that make you rich. It is what you KNOW – your financial IQ – about bitcoin, gold, real estate, stocks, hard work, and so on, that will make you rich!
Activity: 116
July 22, 2018, 11:33:07 AM
Interesting question. I see this in the way of - if you use money to create more money(investing, creating product/campaigns/service etc) then after some time your money will create more money for you with less efforts(occasionally  Smiley ) I'm fascinated about money/finances and I'm also a big fun of ICOs. In my opinion if you able to find interesting projects like - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a then you're rich person. Cheers!
Activity: 84
July 22, 2018, 11:21:43 AM
Its kinda confusing question. Neither "yes" nor " no". For me its not only money that makes you rich.Obviously, Money is the first criteria but not all what we need. Money can buy us many things but there are also some certain things that money cant buy. For eg:Time ,Satisfaction,etc.Hence, even if you have money, you lack something,you still feel you are missing something.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
Money in itself is not wealth - it is a means by which we can afford to buy certain things that will make us rich.
Yep! Money is not all for wealth. Getting rich involve working to make money and not just having money.

First of all, it is knowledge and the ability to develop them. Studying various ways of developing oneself as an individual. Without this knowledge, even with large amounts of money, you can again become a beggar.
And also with adequate knowledge you will formulate ways to make even more money in addition.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
July 22, 2018, 10:47:16 AM
As far as I know, money is a tool that was invented by a person, so that they brought in exchange, everything that a person wants. Is that wrong? I believe that everyone deserves it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
For me, it is a big YES because money plays a big role in our daily living, without money we cannot invest a huge investment that can give us a good profit afterwards. We will not consider rich if we don't have money.

Money alone cannot make you rich. It is having a generated income in which you can sit and your business income will just pour in  that is rich for me.
That's it. The only thing that can make you rich is something that generates money for you. If you have the money and you can't make more, then it's virtually worthless.
Pages:
Jump to: