Pages:
Author

Topic: Does money make you rich? - page 8. (Read 2194 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 04:25:45 AM
Precisely, since cash assumes a major part in our day by day living, without cash we can't contribute an enormous venture that can give us a decent benefit a while later. We won't consider rich in the event that we don't have cash.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 04:16:52 AM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
You are correct, For me a person is rich because he earned a lot of money from investments and how did he get it because of the information, wisdom and knowledge that he got from studying, researching and learning things before doing such business. We cannot be rich without learning first. We can be earned in an easy way but after earning if we do not have knowledge on how to handle this we can come back into poor. So better to have knowledge in everything first before grabbing or engaging into it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 04:07:35 AM
I think not money makes us rich, but intellection and our actions that lead to earnings and high incomes.
Activity: 70
July 21, 2018, 04:04:50 AM
You are poor When you see yourself as poor. Money will never make you rich. Most people have a lot of but they are poor. Thsey cannot make very good use of the money they have gotten and misuse them haphazardly. This make them poorer and poorer as the days go by.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
July 21, 2018, 03:52:18 AM
To me the answer is No. Money alone doesn't make an individual rich. A lot of people go to work everyday, working for money and making more money, but fail to become richer. Ironically, many only grow deeper in debt.we have all heard stories of lottery winners who are instantly poor again. Also there are cases of real estate going into foreclosure instead of making homeowners richer. We all know of persons who have lost money investing in the stock market. Maybe you are one of those individuals who have lost money investing on cryptocurrency,Bitcoin to be precise. Even investing in gold(real money) can cost the investor money

For all intents and purposes, it is not business, estates, stocks, bitcoin (crypto currency) or money that makes a person rich. It is information, wisdom, knowledge that makes one wealthy.
With money you can buy a lot of things including estate, farmlands, industries and whatever you want, so yes, money makes us rich, but it depends on how much of that money you have. If you don’t have enough money you are not rich. Another thing that matters is being famous, cause when you or yours business is famous or well known by the people then income will continue to increase.
Activity: 98
July 21, 2018, 03:45:05 AM
If we are going consider wealth, I think we may be considering the value of money. This is how I knew how we can consider a person as rich. Even the position of things you have are computed in terms of their value in money. The greater assets you have the richer you are. So I think it does make you rich granting you did not misuse it.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 03:24:08 AM

There are lots of things that makes you a rich man, but money will always be the number one. They say money give all things right? So money is the first thing you should fight for. When you have money, that’s when you talk about buying estates, houses, businesses, investments and a lot more of them, but if you don’t have money you can’t be talking about all those stuffs. It’s when you have money that you will start to get in all those things as a way to make yourself even more rich.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 01:31:05 AM

money can make rich in my opinion. Why? depending on the person who has the money and can take advantage of the money. rich people make money to earn money, but poor people work for money and do not think to make their money to make business. this is the key to success, i used to work to earn money. but when often read the book of the story of a successful person I take the conclusion that money can make money
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
July 21, 2018, 12:49:07 AM
Amount of earned stable money is making you feel more free from the pressure of debts and credits, so I can say that with money it is way easier to live as without them, lol.
Money is something which keeps you safe from hard situations as we know that people are in contact with each other as they exchange their products or currency with you so you will have to use your valuable product or currency too.

Now it is a need besides which you have to make its collection as much as you can because its income depends upon your motion and you can not live your whole life on some money for which you need to find ways in order to make money.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:29:51 PM
of course yes, but do not we make money as a thing that makes us rich, behind it all there is also science and a little luck that makes us so rich,
as one of the richest philanthropists in the world says "my wealth does not come from money but comes from the happiness of the people I love".
Activity: 31
July 20, 2018, 07:19:34 PM
In material plan it definetely will but not mentally and emotionally. Also it won't add you any intelligence.
Activity: 85
July 20, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
Currently I have not received money in this market. However, I believe investing in the crypto market is the right choice for me.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

In my own opinion, any investment can make you rich as long as you know how to handle it properly and that is the reason why other businessman are becoming rich starting without anything.
Activity: 85
July 20, 2018, 03:56:03 PM
Yes definitely. Money makes one rich. What is wealth without money? How can you claim to be wealthy without money. I don't know of any wealthy man in the world who has no money and yet considered rich. Unless, maybe you are talking about any other form of richness other than financial status.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

it depends on what do you mean by "rich". if you mean reach in common meaning, of course money is the barometer.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 02:27:51 PM
money can make you rich, but rich to me feels like the freedom and flexibility to see the people in the world i care about the most, choosing how i spend my time, living without debt, and affording a small number of high quality things.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 01:13:04 PM
There are some other people out there who is rich not because of the money, but has a lot of knowledge about in everything. Because being rich is not based only in financial aspect but also in rich in  rice farm, plantation, vegetable farm, and more. Money is just a secondary things for us to become rich.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
July 20, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Well technically speaking, the primary standard for becoming or to consider you a rich one is definitely having a huge amount of money. But aside from that, having both money and intellect will give you the top spot.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
July 20, 2018, 12:37:19 PM
Well, the OP is correct when he says that money alone doesn't make someone rich. But at the same time, money can be attributed for 99% of someone's wealth. The remaining 1% goes for wisdom, intelligence and shrewdness.
Activity: 42
July 20, 2018, 12:23:57 PM
I have $100 when Im 17. But I forgot my password. And my Father give me 100K USD when Im 20.
Pages:
Jump to: