Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Name really matter in crypto? - page 6. (Read 3473 times)

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
November 04, 2020, 03:24:57 PM
the most important thing is how the team manages the project itself. each project has a different name but what is good is when the project is developing well, the selling price of the coins is quite good and the team is serious in developing the project so this will have a positive impact on the project. Investors will continue to look for good projects and not by project name.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
October 10, 2020, 08:46:23 AM
I don't see any researches in this industry of cryptocurrencies that the name of it indicates the success of the project, in fact the investors and the people who are believing in this project still matters in the successful development of all the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 10, 2020, 08:38:56 AM
For me I don't think that name really matter in crypto-world but instead the hype of this project and the benefits that it can give to all the investors and crypto-enthusiasts which really matters.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 10, 2020, 08:32:28 AM
for me the name cryptoqurrency does not really matter, because the success of a project can be based on what is behind the project, it can be a development team consisting of people who are smart and careful in developing the project they make, or it can be done by the project. .

I beg to disagree with this, i guess names of project does matter in cryptocurrency. It is a signature, an identification of a project and of course the team behind the project for sure thinks carefully of what name they should give for their project because the name itself may give an additional impact to the project. And since if ever the token were new to the world of cryptocurrency the first thing that will make them recognizable was its project name.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
October 10, 2020, 07:40:25 AM
Yes, I think Name and team members really matter in crypto project succees. For any project to be successful, they must have a CEO, Roadmaps, Objectives and Future Plans.
Most importantly the cosmetic appearance matters much more than that of anything, even the name too. People always love the name of the project but more than that they love the look of the website and the whitepaper and other documents and presentations by the team as the name can easily be remembered after repeating it for a few times but the website has to be perfect for it to attract more and more people and also the other thing that matters the most is the work done by the team, as it happens in the industry that people promise a lot more in the start than what they can actually do in reality and then they under-perform which shouldn't be done.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
October 10, 2020, 05:58:46 AM
Please there's something I really want to understand about this crypto industry because at times as a newbie in this cryptocurrency industry you might get this wrong by making more mistakes in crypto. Does crypto name really matter before it become successful?
I think named of coin or ICO project will give value how to make investor wanna invest with your coin although trusted and experience is most important way with ICO or cryptocurrency project. We found many coin have funny named and they could exist with bigger exchange market and keep worth value day by day because manage by trusted developer and have good partner for their project coin, how come with bad named or coin label and not trusted developer will give bad reputation for investor and left their coin without have worth value on market exchange.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
October 10, 2020, 05:43:51 AM
Yes, I think Name and team members really matter in crypto project succees. For any project to be successful, they must have a CEO, Roadmaps, Objectives and Future Plans.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
October 10, 2020, 04:12:35 AM
Of course it does. Every good business that depends its success on the investors strive to name their product something that would attract people. Its much more vital than it seems. No matter what your business is, you must set it a goal that its name leaves a ring in the ear.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
October 10, 2020, 03:37:26 AM
Good question. You can name a project a "shitty coin" and be popular with this name it's not bad to take off, or you can be named like "the world's first truly decentralized system" and be left with nothing just because.
I'm not saying that the name doesn't matter but it's not always possible to predict how users will behave in relation to your token. Such a small roulette is no more. But, again, if you do not have the most presentable name but the project is described quite well and realistically and you have good advertising + there is a roadmap + there is a team on the site + etc then name of the project is not so important
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
October 10, 2020, 02:32:59 AM
Please there's something I really want to understand about this crypto industry because at times as a newbie in this cryptocurrency industry you might get this wrong by making more mistakes in crypto. Does crypto name really matter before it become successful?
No! It does not matter on how ugly the cryptocurrency name is as long as it has a beautiful, unique, useful and working application in the cryptocurrency community. Making a beautifully named token or coin that is useless, copycat and fraud might end up being shitcoins and it all be worthless. Nowadays, tons of shitcoins  and projects sprouting or appearing from any point in the world unfortunately those trash ideas will disappear and die without even reaching exchanges. 😅

generally the name of a crypto sometimes does not match what they present to the market, the rest such as products, benefits, problem solving and others are very influential on the development of crypto. and I think the success of a project is nothing but the performance of the project team itself.
I totally agree with you mate.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 10, 2020, 02:25:56 AM

Of course name is a matter in crypto.
If bitcointalk username will be same you have to face problem.
Their is a possiblity to be alternative account.
If you only read the Thread you won't be posting this because OP is not asking about Accounts Name instead about Cryptocurrency name.

Yeah Name is very important because this is part of attracting investors or visitors on your site to check what is your product or service.

but it does not mean that if you have good crypto name success will assure because this is depend on the team effort and budget and also in teams plan on how to progress their project.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
October 10, 2020, 01:39:17 AM

Of course name is a matter in crypto.
If bitcointalk username will be same you have to face problem.
Their is a possiblity to be alternative account.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
October 09, 2020, 04:14:03 PM
generally the name of a crypto sometimes does not match what they present to the market, the rest such as products, benefits, problem solving and others are very influential on the development of crypto. and I think the success of a project is nothing but the performance of the project team itself.
Activity: 1652
October 09, 2020, 04:11:42 PM
Well in some cases it matters while in some it doesn't ,for project that are fully established i can say name matters but for a project to be successful the team behind the project must be serious and do their work well so in these case one can say name doesn't matter.I know many small project that are very successful and some big names that did not make it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
October 09, 2020, 04:02:46 PM
No way. Names does not matters on successful projects. the team behind it, their activities in their platform, or in github, visibility of the team behind the project and the community are the foundation features you need to consider before considering investing in any crypto project. you can also do further research about this project. trust your instinct. this does not guarantee a successful project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
https://gptverse.art/
October 09, 2020, 03:58:59 PM
as i know that the project name comes from the project product and sometimes it also depends on the type of project they are trying to show. This doesn't really matter but an easy name or symbol would be great to remember. but remember not to rely on the project name, the most important thing is that a good product, natural ideas, experienced team management and important features can make a successful project.
Activity: 279
October 09, 2020, 03:34:56 PM
for me the name cryptoqurrency does not really matter, because the success of a project can be based on what is behind the project, it can be a development team consisting of people who are smart and careful in developing the project they make, or it can be done by the project. .
Activity: 1610
Merit: 329
October 09, 2020, 12:10:19 PM
Indeed, the names of cryptocurrencies are very important. We can liken this to people's appearance. The first thing people read is the name, and if the names attract people’s attention, they positively assessing the project.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
September 30, 2020, 11:03:34 AM
usually a project name has something in common with the project concept itself, but I'm not saying that the project name is important. it's just that currently there are many developers who can easily make their own coins especially with Defi, out there are already many projects with the name series (Y) and not necessarily a good project.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
September 29, 2020, 11:55:39 AM
Many people are stuck with a project just by looking at the name, and it is a big mistake not to see the contents of the project because there are many strange names but it becomes a successful and successful project, so the name is not a reason to choose. good project or not.

That's right, many people see from the name of a project even though if you are smarter at researching a project, you will know which one will generate big profits later.
Though the name can give you a good sense of belonging when it come to crypto projects, sometimes last year a friend of mine actually helped figured out projects from their name, although some of these projects went bad but majority went good. Personally, i would rather do my own research base than depending of someone research through project name as this doesn't guarantee good all the times IMO.  
Pages:
Jump to: