Pages:
Author

Topic: Does participating from an airdrop got you big rewards? - page 6. (Read 3273 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
no, if you only participate airdrop you will never get a lot of income because what I know now is airdrop only gives $ 10 even worthless, join the bounty so you can get a lot of money and get rich Grin

never give you income but you get $10 with free
actualy it is 100% income for you because you never lost your money lol
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
no, if you only participate airdrop you will never get a lot of income because what I know now is airdrop only gives $ 10 even worthless, join the bounty so you can get a lot of money and get rich Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
My friend introduce me about the airdrop campaign, it is good, but you can only have a small amount of alt coin for every airdrop, and the price equivalence of it in the market is just minimal. And in terms in participating on it, some airdrop is a time consuming. May I ask does participating on it gain big earnings?
Not that big, in my own experience it gives fairly reward. Some airdrops today requires just like bounty campaigns and you need to get those things done to get rewarded in the airdrop day
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
joining airdrops will give you opportunity to hit jackpot.  those big altcoins now also had airdrops during their project launch.  it's good to join as many airdrops as you can.  because there are too many airdrops/bounties and you may not have much time, i would suggest researching and choose several good airdrop program.  this way you can have higher chance to hit jackpot when one of the airdrop program you join will be very valuable.  there are some members who bought house and cars courtesy of airdrops alone.
Activity: 247
I have participated multiple airdrops before and I received nothing at all. It could be that I have participated bad airdrops and scam ones. After receiving nothing I never participated in airdrops again. For me its just a waste of time and effort. I would rather join on bounty campaigns rather than waste my time doing airdrops.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
if you only participate airdrop because there are now lots of scam airdrop then you will find it difficult to earn income so I suggest you to participate in the bounty to get more income
Activity: 179
Merit: 6
Infleum
Last year I felt like the rewards were really good. But now that the market is down and more people are participating, the rewards are often not worth your time.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Of course, it depends on the potency of the airdrop. Indeed many people who follow the airdrop since the process is very easy, but a lot of people also get results that are not good. A lot of coin for which until now has no value. So many people are not interested in following the airdrop.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I see airdrop to be time wasting. I would prefer to participate in bounty than participating in airdrop. There even some projects that run both bounty and and airdrop. I discovered that most of them give mire reward to their bounty participants than their airdrop participants. So in cases like this, bounty is much more preferable. Also through airdrop one, is more prone to scam.
It does get a bit exhausting to do a lot of work yet it is a nice method to learn the new crypto's on the scene.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I see airdrop to be time wasting. I would prefer to participate in bounty than participating in airdrop. There even some projects that run both bounty and and airdrop. I discovered that most of them give mire reward to their bounty participants than their airdrop participants. So in cases like this, bounty is much more preferable. Also through airdrop one, is more prone to scam.
Activity: 854
Participating in airdrops to me is not always a good idea. If you would get anything meaningful from airdrop, then you must be very patient. There are some airdrops that will bring good  reward if one can wait for some time.
There were that gave me good profits.
Which means that not all can be discarded, some are still good. I can remember the likes of blue and host of others.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How many times had an thread topic same this, by the way i answer this base on my own experience, how many times i participate in airdrops but i can got with out nothing i waste my time and effort some of the airdrops for me is scam.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
Participation in airdrop could make a good profit last winter, now I have not heard about big earnings in this area, since hype has already passed and many scammers have appeared.
Activity: 406
Yes. Last year i was really active in doing airdrops. I got rewards pretty well. They were EBTC, HAV, BLUE,  PEARL, AUTH, HYDRO,  and many more. It wss easy before because yhere was no kyc yet. Now airdrop is asking for requirements like kyc or reference . as of now i am not active anymore . These days the reward is merely $10 or $60. I missed those days.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Though the tendency of getting big rewards from airdrop promotion is slim but I have earned big rewards in three airdrops before. At this time, airdrop is not rewarding again so I will advise you not to waste your time on it. You may check bounties if you are looking for a way to earn crypto without investing your money.
Activity: 228
1-2 years ago that was actually possible but now it is clearly unreal. What to say about airdrops when even bounty campaigns can't pay participants.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
By the way, yes. Here it is necessary to understand the difference between airdrop and bounty campaigns.
Airdrop - you get tokens for simple actions. Basically, these are simple, one-time actions: subscribe to a channel, like, write a comment. For participation in such campaigns you get small rewards. Want to get more? Participate in bounty campaigns.

Bounty campaign - campaigns conducted by projects in the period of ICO to promote the project, increase its popularity and attract new users. They can last from 1 to several months (the maximum I have seen is 5 months). You can usually participate in social media campaigns, a bitcointalk signature campaign, writing articles and recording videos, translating content into different languages. Basically, participation in the bounty requires systematic altcoins throughout the campaign, but the remuneration in this case is much higher, which of course is nice.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
I think participating in the Airdrop won't get a big income right now, usually the result of airdrop is only around $ 10. if you want to earn more money you can join the bounty campaign.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
Yes , i have earned some big rewards from some airdrop. In most of the cases the airdrop we join dont pay us or pay even less than $1. My biggest two airdrop earnings so far was Rebellious ( REBL ) from which i got $400 & U.Cash ( UCASH ) from which i got $100 . In the recent times my so called big airdrop earning was from BRD , $15  Grin
Activity: 293
I give preference to the rewards which i get from trading btc and ether- my favorite coins which have many benefits and can be used by many people like a payment method and income source
Pages:
Jump to: